Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died (5420 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / MY BEARD PICTURE: Where Is That Small Yansh Girl Called Lala247? [PHOTO] / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Wealthbrain22(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol only a fool takes women seriously sha. All the girls and women that wouldn’t let me breathe for a second, now are acting cold because I look ten times better with my beards. That gender cannot love you genuinely ever, it’s always because of your money, beard or some bullshit. See this my neighbor that is always shining 32 teeth for me, because my beard is gone she’s replying me cold. And I noticed this from a lot of them since I shaved, shey the beard will grow back and they will flirt with me with their stinky pvssy Abi? Okay we shall see

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by kingharzy: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
LOL.... . .
Happy for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by LogicBomb8: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Chai you be mumu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by SPAMBOX7: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
That gender cannot love you genuinely ever, it’s always because of your money, beard or some bullshit.

Even if sounds dumb make sure you digest this one above

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Wealthbrain22(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Chai you be mumu

Lol bro na lie I talk? Those people wey get Toto too fake, only our sisters and mothers truly love us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Wealthbrain22(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
That gender cannot love you genuinely ever, it’s always because of your money, beard or some bullshit.

Even if sounds dumb make sure you digest this one above

Facts, I may have not put it out the best way but bro glad you recognize I’m spitting facts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Eyinju112(f): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Did you shaved everything grin
I wouldn’t like that too

1 Like

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Sekoni003(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
Eyinju112:
Did you shaved everything grin
I wouldn’t like that either..

I'm not liking this ur English either cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Starz825(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
You and your girls everytime
You go need rest ooo guy
Before all these girls Dem kill you ooo

3 Likes

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by SenecaTheYonger: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Lol only a fool takes women seriously sha. All the girls and women that wouldn’t let me breathe for a second, now are acting cold because I look ten times better with my beards. That gender cannot love you genuinely ever, it’s always because of your money, beard or some bullshit. See this my neighbor that is always shining 32 teeth for me, because my beard is gone she’s replying me cold. And I noticed this from a lot of them since I shaved, shey the beard will grow back and they will flirt with me with their stinky pvssy Abi? Okay we shall see

If a girl you liked lost her good looks and sexy body, will you still like her? Starting to think guys are more emotional than women.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Streetmovement(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Aside from money matter or personal decision taken by me for maybe a valid reason, I repeat and I repeat again, nothing on earth can make me shave my beard...

My momma don do everything in her power for years now just to make me shave my odogwu but he nor dey work, then na ordinary naija girl go come do am? Them never born that one yet

Even in my next life I wanna come as a bearded nigga

1 Like

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Rexymania(m): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Which kind people dey Nairaland. She fit dey reason more important thing... You think say na your yeye beard go put food for her table?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
I never liked men with beard.

I somehow find it unhygienic and I can't even imagine myself kissing a man with a beard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by dollytino4real(f): 12:40am On Oct 30, 2022
Dey don't know wat dey want, wat is in sambista forest look alike dat will entice a lady?
Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Rahkman: 1:07am On Oct 30, 2022
Beard still dey reign ?? Nonsense shit of 2018
Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by OloshoSiofra: 1:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

They only discovered you no longer look matured like you used to.

You now look like a primary school boy grin

1 Like

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Generalwoodz(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2022
Rahkman:
Beard still dey reign ?? Nonsense shit of 2018
It'll never be out of Vogue. From the dawn of time till the end of mankind man would rock beard.

3 Likes

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by pansophist(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2022
A weak person can not love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Adebisi444: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2022
Guy, I believe this your story because same thing is happening to me. Since I shaved all my beard because of my job... The attention is reducing drastically.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

why are u a misogynyist? No matter how u dislike d female gender u need them, if u don't, then u go take ur position in d LGBT, and stop all this misogyny is not good

1 Like

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Uchesis: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Some guys look better without beards. Just as some guys look more handsome without hairs grin

To each his own
Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Baronthecelebri: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
post your picture, let's see

1 Like

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Theboy21: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
I wonder what they find interesting there, whenever i enter a barbing salon n request the barber to cut all my beards clean n clear they always ask me twice to be sure if they heard me correctlycheesy cheesy i hate beards especially mustache...
Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Brownshoe: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Samantha123:

I somehow find it unhygienic and I can't even imagine myself kissing a man with a beard.
I can bet it you are not the one on your DP
Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Okay.. grin grin
Brownshoe:
I can bet it you are not on your DP
Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by fadal(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
BEARDS ARE GOOD FOR MALES THATS Y MUSLIMS DON'T PLAY WITH IT
Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Wealthbrain22(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
OloshoSiofra:

They only discovered you no longer look matured like you used to.

You now look like a primary school boy grin

Very true grin

1 Like

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Cutehector(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Samantha123:

who would even want to kiss you though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Don't take it personal, it's just my preference... grin grin grin
Cutehector:
Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
But tell me this, would you go down on your girlfriend if she doesn't shave down there
Cutehector:
Re: Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Samantha123:
But tell me this, would you go down on your girlfriend if she doesn't shave down there
Apart from my D my ex loved the beards and she said it gave her an out of body feeling when ever I went down on her... And I have heard a group of girls discuss this before. For ur question that place needs to be shaved/ trimmed down regularly for air and to avoid unnecessary heat that might become problematic at some point. The only comparison with pussy is with the beardless face of a man because they look alike then wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) / Sleeping With Your Sister. / See Naija Babe With Heavy B00bies And Nyansh Shares Her Photos On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.