Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu (3752 Views)

What Is Your Take On Dele Alake’s Appointment As Minister Of Solid Minerals? / Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by oikirodah(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ingrate For Life: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu

*As Video Resurfaces Showing Ovation Publisher Appreciating Tinubu

Recently, when expressing his opposition to Tinubu's candidacy on Channels Television, the publisher of Ovation magazine, Mr Dele Momodu stated that Tinubu was the only governor who had two deputy governors, both of whom got into difficulty, and that Tinubu was a potential tyrant.

He said “I’m inferring dictatorship nothing else. I will never support dictatorship. I suffered under dictatorship, I was in detention, and exile for three years.”

Wow, the same Dele Momodu who claimed to have been in exile for three years was recently featured in a viral video where he explained how the same Tinubu saved his soul when he was in exile by handing him 500 pounds, which at the time was equivalent to like 500 million Naira to him.

Nigerians have pounced on Dele Momodu, characterizing him as an ingrate who couldn't even purchase cutlery, let alone money to feed himself while in exile, but is now turning against his benefactor who saved him in times of need just because of monetary gain.

Take a look at the Gbasgbos as Nigerians pounce on the PDP presidential spokesman.

"See Ingrate for life, person wey dey exile no fit see food chop , Tinubu save am from starvation now he dey call him benefactor potential dictator, see him mouth, betrayal to the core." Idris Abubakar.

"When Dele Momodu needed assistance, the same Tinubu who was in the same exile as him helped him. Now he opens his big mouth to claim that Tinubu is a tyrant. Can you see how Nigerians can be misled by false tales from those who ought to know better? May God never put our loyalty to the test." Chioma Nkiru.

"Do you have to spout nonsense just because you're paid to? Where is your credibility as a buddy who has profited from the Jagaban for many years? Nobody was willing to aid you in your miserable position, according to you, and yet you claim the only person who came to your rescue is a potential tyrant; when are we as Nigerians going to start appreciating the good acts of those that assist us " Johnson Idah.

The conversation was lengthy, with many harsh criticisms directed at Dele Momodu. Please share your thoughts with us and let us know what you think.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Principal and Chairman/CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

See the video below to see Dele Momodu's admission regarding Tinubu's kindness.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/ingrate-for-life-nigerians-descend-on-dele-momodu-over-callous-statement-on-tinubu/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by PresidObi: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dele Momodu words really ruffled some feathers, but knowing Tinubu as he does, who are we to doubt him?

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Moh247: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
cool

Tinubu's case shows that, helping people grow sometimes isn't beneficial, because those you pick from nothing are usually the ones that feel the need to betray you

When they have nothing and they are begging you are their helper and they are loyal

Once you help them attain little feat, you become a dictator and a god father

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Jflex07(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
You mean urrchins? No sane Nigerian will fault momodu except for Yoruba Muslims and tinubu urrchin cum miscreants.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by derecho(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nigerians abi Tinubu slaves

It took this one about 3 days to write this nonsense.
Something wey Dele don talk about 4days ago
Apprentice Blogger

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Massiveglory: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Change your topic to emilokans and urchins descend on dele momodu.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dele momodu just made a terrible mistake because of politics.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by PresidObi: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Moh247:
Tinubu's case shows that, helping people grow sometimes isn't beneficial, because those you pick from nothing are usually the ones that feel the need to betray you

So it was Tinubu that helped Dele Momodu to grow?

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Massiveglory: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
There is no mistake bro. Truth hurts.
igbotormentor:

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Moh247: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
PresidObi:

So it was Tinubu that helped Dele Momodu to grow?

In case you don't know, Dele was a useless hungry fat fool who Abiola picked up to work for concord of those days, and when the struggle started for NADECO to get back democracy it was Tinubu's same money that was feeding these damned leeches

I wish Tinubu never helped some fools and only used his money for something else, Abacha might still be rulling or any other dictator

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by tinsel: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
igbotormentor:
He was carried away by the amount of money he collected from Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by PresidObi: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Moh247:

In case you don't know, Dele was a useless hungry fat fool who Abiola picked up to work for concord of those days, and when the struggle started for NADECO to get back democracy it was Tinubu's same money that was feeding these damned leeches

I wish Tinubu never helped some fools and only used his money for something else, Abacha might still be rulling or any other dictator

I used to think it was MKO that helped Dele to grow? I even thought Dele also fought Abacha, or do you mean Dele used Tinubu help to fight Abacha?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dele Momodu is an ingrate.

I am not a fan of tinubu though...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by omonnakoda: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Moh247:

Where did Tinubu get the money

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Moh247: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
PresidObi:

I used to think it was MKO that helped Dele to grow? I even thought Dele also fought Abacha, or do you mean Dele used Tinubu help to fight Abacha?

MKO gave him his major editorial spot on weekend concord magazine and that was what started his Journey

However when Abacha came and threw MKO in prison, Concord went bankrupt and moribound .. with people like Dele jobless and working with NADECO which was heavily funded by Tinubu

In simplest term, MKO gave him his first platform, Tinubu gave him every other thing he needed to survive while MKO was in proson

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by ElSudani: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Davido as far as we know is a respectful young man, to call Dele Mohmodu his boy is quite telling.
Brother Dele must have taken his begging to the young guy.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Moh247: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
omonnakoda:
Where did Tinubu get the money

He retired as a Treasurer of ExxonMobil, he worked at the top international auditing firm's like Delliote, Anderson, General Electric etc

His Mother Abibatu was a rich Trader , Political woman leader under Awolowo / Jakande and later Iyaloja of the whole Lagos state

And he also had a stock trading company Compass Finance Chicago LLC

So he has many streams of income

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by omonnakoda: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Godfullsam:
Dele Momodu is an ingrate.

I am not a fan of tinubu though...

Nothing to do with ingrate so Because Mourinho signed Obi he should not score against him
Because Klistchko signed a boxer he should not beat him if they meet in the ring?
That someone employed a young lawyer means if they meet in court he should lose his case to show gratitude?

Ingrate is entirely the wrong word here. The way Nigerians reason sometimes is funny
People have opposed their own fathers in politics and the sky did not fall
How grateful is Tinubu as a person?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Moh247: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
omonnakoda:
Nothing to do with ingrate so Because Mourinho signed Obi he should not score against him
Because Klistchko signed a boxer he should not beat him if they meet in the ring?
That someone employed a young lawyer means if they meet in court he should lose his case to show gratitude?

Ingrate is entirely the wrong word here. The way Nigerians reason sometimes is funny

Ok let me check your mindset

If you are a lawyer can you speak against your Father , Mother , Children or friends in court just because you were paid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by omonnakoda: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Moh247:

He retired as a Treasurer of ExxonMobil, he worked at the top international auditing firm's like Delliote, Anderson, General Electric etc

His Mother Abibatu was a rich Trader , Political woman leader under Awolowo / Jakande and later Iyaloja of the whole Lagos state

And he also had a stock trading company Compass Finance Chicago LLC

So he has many streams of income
Abibatu Mogaji was not his mother. His mother is unknown. She has children that we know in Lagos
Retired asTreasurer as Mobil and so what? How much was his salary? People have held more senior positions in Shell e.g Achebe , the Obi of Onitsha, Daukoru , and elsewhere Kuforiji Olubi, Shonekan, none of them is as rich
He retired as Treasurer so what was he doing forfeiting money suspected to be drug money to US authorities

You say Abibatu Mogaji was rich so did he inherit from her ? Did he inherit before she died? How much was she worth? What did she sell?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Someone once said "Dele na my boy"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Moh247: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
omonnakoda:

Abibatu Mogaji was not his mother. His mother is unknown. She has children that we know in Lagos
Retired asTreasurer as Mobil and so what? How much was his salary? People have held more senior positions in Shell e.g Achebe , the Obi of Onitsha, Daukoru , and elsewhere Kuforiji Olubi, Shonekan, none of them is as rich
He retired as Treasurer so what was he doing forfeiting money suspected to be drug money to US authorities

You say Abibatu Mogaji was rich so did he inherit from her ? Did he inherit before she died? How much was she worth? What did she sell?

Any valid proof Abibatu Mogaji was not his mother?! Has every reasonable Lagos royals know them well, and the resemblance is there

You try and rubbish a retiree of ExxonMobil Mobil, I guess you must have attained a peak so high that CFO of an International Oil Company is nothing to you

Anyways as for the forfeited money.. Agbele one of the directors of Compass Finance Chicago was the one who paid the said 460k to the company account, Tinubu was not even in United State when the proceedings was done and a forfeiture order was given

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by TheSameGuy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
When you're big, it's normal everyone wants to have something said about you, be it good or bad.

Tinubu is a force to reckon with.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by omonnakoda: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Moh247:

Ok let me check your mindset

If you are a lawyer can you speak against your Father , Mother , Children or friends in court just because you were paid
Define speak against
You cannot check my mindset when you cannot use English properly
You do not have to introduce my family because you are trying to make a stupid point. It is unnecessary and shows your own mindset

this is not about me so do not personalize it
What I would do or not do is irrelevant
There are millions of people in this world who would act differently

The question you should ask if whether lawyers who are family have ever met in court and the answer is yes

Family sue each other all the time.

Whether or not we agree with it or want to criticize it the point is it has nothing to do with GRATITUDE.

Gratitude is an event. You say thank you and or payback where necessary .You do not become a benefactors property or slave.
In the case of politics one would expect politicians to put Nigeria above such considerations

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Was tilimbu not helped b4? The Obas helped him, so with nadeco to become governor

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Moh247: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
omonnakoda:
Define speak against
You cannot check my mindset when you cannot use English properly
You do not have to introduce my family because you are trying to make a stupid point. It is unnecessary and shows your own mindset

this is not about me so do not personalize it
What I would do or not do is irrelevant
There are millions of people in this world who would act differently

The question you should ask if whether lawyers who are family have ever met in court and the answer is yes

Family sue each other all the time.

Whether or not we agree with it or want to criticize it the point is it has nothing to do with GRATITUDE.

Gratitude is an event. You say thank you and or payback where necessary .You do not become a benefactors property or slave.
In the case of politics one would expect politicians to put Nigeria above such considerations

I have picked my points and I can tell just the kind of mindset you have

Now I know why many rich men hardly help people around grow. They barely give them food to sing praises

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by omonnakoda: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Moh247:

Any valid proof Abibatu Mogaji was not his mother?! Has every reasonable Lagos royals know them well, and the resemblance is there

You try and rubbish a retiree of ExxonMobil Mobil, I guess you must have attained a peak so high that CFO of an International Oil Company is nothing to you

Anyways as for the forfeited money.. Agbele one of the directors of Compass Finance Chicago was the one who paid the said 460k to the company account, Tinubu was not even in United State when the proceedings was done and a forfeiture order was given

Asking for valid proof is ignorant
That is public knowledge. She is not his mother and she was not that rich to be cited as the source of his money
How much exactly was his worth based on retirement from Mobil?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Moh247: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
omonnakoda:
Asking for valid proof is ignorant
That is public knowledge. She is not his mother and she was not that rich to be cited as the source of his money

Educated people state fact and not rely on the so called public knowledge which I don't know where you got yours from

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Chinjo2: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
All Dele Momodu said were but the truth. Tinubu is a dictator and that is well known to all. OP please say APC miscreants came for Dele Momodu and not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by omonnakoda: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Moh247:

Educated people state fact and not rely on the so called public knowledge which I don't know where you got yours from
Where did you get yours from?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Moh247: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
omonnakoda:
Where did you get yours from?

From his biography and his wiki , and I know his mother's house till date in Lagos island

Where did you get your fallacy from

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
omonnakoda:

These are unwise comparisons. You won't know how it feels until it happens to you.. when you realize that someone whom you once helped out of trouble is the one trying so hard to bring you down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obj Removes V.p Atiku From Office / Electoral Violence Update In Rivers State / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Buhari Also Collected $300,000 From Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.