Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other (11902 Views)

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

A commander in chief isn't directly involved in the security architecture unlike Economic council chairman

Command in Chief buffers his influence through service chiefs and ministry of defense, Interior and Police affiars

Vice President directly oversee National economic council without delegates or subordinate except S.A
God bless incoming president Peter Obi GCFR
hahahahaha
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Why don't you go and understand what both coarse entail, the similarities

Agric , economics and extension is simply double honours just like Computer science and economics,

Agriculture is the Major while minor is economics
Someone is correcting you and you're writing bs in reply
Are you sure you attended University? Because if you did you'll know the difference between "Agricultural Economics and Extension" and "Agricultural Science and Economics".
Your argument is like saying Electrical and Electronics engineering is a double honor. Is that so?
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Osaze007: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:

I have a question.

Why did you think Bishop Kukah invited Tinubu to his birthday even in the midst of the storm of Muslim/Muslim ticket?

Daft thinking
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Moh247: 7:04am On Oct 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Someone is correcting you and you're writing bs in reply
Are you sure you attended University? Because if you did you'll know the difference between "Agricultural Economics and Extension" and "Agricultural Science and Economics".
Your argument is like saying Electrical and Electronics engineering is a double honor. Is that so?

Before you blindly jump in go and check on Shetimas wiki what he studied in UI

Agriculture and Economics

And if like the other dude you don't have a clue what double honours means

Please educate your ignorance below

And yes I know because I poses a double honours degree

And I know I attended both CSC and CIS classes separately to earn my combined honours
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_honours_degree

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

A commander in chief isn't directly involved in the security architecture unlike Economic council chairman

Command in Chief buffers his influence through service chiefs and ministry of defense, Interior and Police affiars

Vice President directly oversee National economic council without delegates or subordinate except S.A
What exactly do you mean by what you're writing? Stop exposing your ignorance boy. The C-in-C is the chairman of the National Security Council. He is the top of the national security architecture.

The national economic council which you're somersaulting about for is purely an advisory council. They have no powers to decide the direction of the economy.
The ones with real powers over the economy are the Minister of Finance and the CBN governor. Both are direct employees of the president and report to him directly.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by blaise26abj(m): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:
I told people Bishop Kukah is supporting Tinubu some people think I’m kidding.

As vocal as the bishop have been until now, he should have been in the news criticizing Tinubu openly but the reverse is the case. He even invited him to his birthday and Asiwaju in his tight schedule visited.

Below is his statement.

Which kin political statement be this ? Neither here nor there .
Obviously someone has a price and he is careful not to incur the wrath of people . His statement infers that he supports Tinubu but the coward can’t come out and say it with his full chest . If he is bold as he portrays he should state his own preferred candidate . He is a nigerian before he became a pastor . He has a right to his opinion . What is he afraid of ?
Watch how he will be visiting Aso rock if Tinubu enters .
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by IfnobeGod20: 7:10am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Oga I hold a double honours Computer and Information science Bsc, my Friends hold Computer and Economics, I know someone who holds Computer and Accounting double honours

Bola Ahmed Tinubu holds double honours Business Administration with Accounting minor

That you don't even know this is quite hilarious

You're still arguing to justify the lie you wrote. Agric econs is not the same thing as pure econs. Agric econs is mainly on agric distribution of resources while those that read Economics are manager of economy. There is nothing like major or minor in Agric econs.
Tinubu that read business administration but minor in accounting does that applicable in Nigeria. It is separated in Nigerian Universities or polytechnics.
Comparing agric econs and pure econs to mean the same thing is just acting mischievous and nothing more because they don't even do same work.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by IfnobeGod20: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

What exactly do you mean by what you're writing? Stop exposing your ignorance boy. The C-in-C is the chairman of the National Security Council. He is the top of the national security architecture.

The national economic council which you're somersaulting about for is purely an advisory council. They have no powers to decide the direction of the economy.
The ones with real powers over the economy are the Minister of Finance and the CBN governor. Both are direct employees of the president and report to him directly.
Leave the guy he thought he knows it all and start grandstanding. He doesn't know that even the vice president doesn't control the economy but the CBN governor and Minister of Finance does and vice president only serves as adviser while the buck stops at the table of Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Before you blindly jump in go and check on Shetimas wiki what he studied in UI

Agriculture and Economics

And if like the other dude you don't have a clue what double honours means

Please educate your ignorance below

And yes I know because I poses a double honours degree

And I know I attended both CSC and CIS classes separately to earn my combined honours
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_honours_degree

1. Shettima studied Agricultural Economics not Agriculture and Economics. Stop deliberately confusing yourself. As a matter of fact, there's no course called Agriculture and Economics. What exists is Agricultural Science and Economics as a double honor. Agricultural Economics is not a double honor.
I don't know what you studied so I wouldn't know if it's a double honor. What's the course and what school?
2. If you actually read your link well, you will see this part below under the header "Difference". I hope you will read it with a dispassionate mind to understand the meaning:

A joint honours degree is different from BA (Hons.) degree where two subjects are listed in the degree title. In a single honours degree, one of these is a major and the other a minor; In a BA/BSc/BEng (Joint Hons.) both subjects are majors.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Leave the guy he thought he knows it all and start grandstanding. He doesn't know that even the vice president doesn't control the economy but the CBN governor and Minister of Finance does and vice president only serves as adviser while the buck stops at the table of Mr. President.
That's how the guy is. He once claimed Tinubu has a double honor in Business admin and accounting while Tinubu actually has a single honor where he majored in Business admin and minored in accounting. He's not an accountant to all intent and purpose. He did not work as an accountant in Mobil. He worked as a treasurer, which is basically an Economics position not accounting position but most of his supporters are to dumb to know the difference between the two.

2 Likes

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Judybash93(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2022
If we miss the opportunity to make Obi our next president, hmmmmmm!! Things go hard o
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by onuman: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2022
ifatimaidris45:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZtikJMBinY

Bishop Kukah, any reasonable Nigerian knows that Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC is a step to Talibanization of Nigeria.

The consequences of the actions of extreme Islamists from far north are already dealing lethal blow on Nigeria. Adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws by the 12 far north states ushered in Boko Haram and banditry.
The next blow from these extreme Islamists is in their choice of Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country nearly equally divided between Muslims and non-Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by paramakina202: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Shame on CAN

*Educated Eminence Bishop Kukah has spoken,

*Baba Adeboye has spoken

#Constitutional role of the Vice President is the Chairman National Economic Council, the Vice President oversees the Countries Economy

1: Obasanjo chose Atiku a Crooked Custum officer with zero knowledge of economics as Vice President heading National Economic Council

2: Yaradua picked A Zoologist Jonathan as his Vice President

3: Jonathan picked Sambo an Architect to head the National Economic Council and Vice Presidency

4: Buhari picked a Constitutional Lawyer to head the National Economic Council and Vice Presidency

For the first time in the history of Nigeria a Vice President Kashim Shetima was picked because he has a degree in Economics, and worked many years as an economics lecturer before joining banking industry, rising to become a director in Zenith bank

But the economist Shettima said he will be in charge of security while Tinubu will take care of economy.We'll Bishop Kukah have right to his opinion but however CAN has taken decision on Tinubu M-M ticket.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by DjAduba(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2022
It has always been US Vs Them.... Comeout straight and speak your mind. No time 4 any form of Hypocrisy.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Moh247: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2022
paramakina202:

But the economist Shettima said he will be in charge of security while Tinubu will take care of economy.We'll Bishop Kukah have right to his opinion but however CAN has taken decision on Tinubu M-M ticket.

Their opinion as CAN isn't binding to any christian

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by paramakina202: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2022
On CAN decision we stand as Christians.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Munamu: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2022
ifatimaidris45:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZtikJMBinY

Kukah got it wrong this time. Most terrorists in Nigeria are Muslims. Voting a Muslim Muslim ticket means a subtle win for these Islamic terrorists. Nigeria is not yet ripe for a single religion presidency. An average Muslim places his belief above ethnic affinity, so does a xtian. As a Yoruba, I will vote a party that reflects my religious beliefs.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Abdu81: 7:35am On Oct 31, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Who in his right senses would choose Tinubu as wise decision? A druggie, liar, thieve, desperado, arrogant. Hands dey shake, legs dey shake...that one na your own wise decision?

Ogbeni, the only wise decision, best decision, devine decision.... is Peter Obi.

Tinubu is just ordinary pampers.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Abdu81: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Their opinion as CAN isn't binding to any christian

No, but the christians understood CAN clearly, by February next their members will aswell be reminded the important information, so don't worry your self,ok.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Moh247: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2022
Abdu81:

No, but the christians understood CAN clearly, by February next their members will aswell be reminded the important information, so don't worry your self,ok.

We shall see

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by onuman: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:

As vocal as the bishop have been until now, he should have been in the news criticizing Tinubu openly but the reverse is the case. He even invited him to his birthday and Asiwaju in his tight schedule visited.

Below is his statement.
Bishop Kukah supporting Tinubu?

If Tinubu wins and Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer becomes president shortly after, as expected, and the Islamists start to bombard all over Nigeria, including Kukah's Bishopry, Kukah shall look forward to his fellow Christians to rescue him.
Mind you, the probability of this happening is very high if Tinubu wins the next presidential election.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Advocate500: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2022
Kuka should rest with his incoherent statement,he is neither here nor there with his statement,I noticed kuka have suddenly gone mute , trying to sound as if he is still with the congregation with no direction.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by JustforMen: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2022
ayubakassa2022:
By wise decision, he meant Tinubu but couldn't say it out because of the political party called CAN.

You are not just evil but a huge lair.
How could you know what a man is thinking in his heart despite speaking so clearly about his view point?

Will it make sense to you if I said that I know whT you have in your heart and it is that you support PO?
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Announced3: 7:43am On Oct 31, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, agric econs is not econs. They don't even belong to the same faculty. Econs is in faculty of Social Science while agric econs is in faculty of agric. That they put econs infront of the agric doesn't mean is it purely econs.
Those that read pure econs are not in the same class with those that read agric econs, they are far apart.

Shut up.. trash

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Elidrisy20: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Kukah is BATfied

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by TAP23: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:

Below is his statement.

Oga u dey lie. You people will bear the consequence of Ur decision! Just exactly as the bishop said.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:

Below is his statement.

I CAN SEE TRACES OF MENTAL INSTABILITY.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by jcross19: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:

Below is his statement.
where did you hide your brain? You just picked a certain phrase that suit your fantasy and began to masturbate on it.. He said" I don't need to tell you what to do at the polling unit, you know who have sidelined you and reduced you to nothing" bros go and listen to the video again...una no well...
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:

Below is his statement.

I CAN SEE TRACES OF MENTAL INSTABILITY IN SOME PEOPLE.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by richie240: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:

Below is his statement.
'ur ppl' will soon say "who is father kuka?" "we don't know him".

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Sanctecosma(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2022
ayubakassa2022:
By wise decision, he meant Tinubu but couldn't say it out because of the political party called CAN.

And who told you he is bound or restricted by CAN dictates?
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Corporate2020: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2022
aishatui6630:
Every responsible Nigerian knows that Peter Obi is the best candidate among all only the money mongers will support Tinubu and Atiku because they are doing it for what they will get today

It is not today that you have been crying. You cried in 2015, you cried in 2019, definitely you will weep in 2023 when we the BATified humiliates you once again as we always do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale / Ibru, George, Others To Lose National Honours • Tafa Balogun, Erastus Akingbola / Election Postponement: Nigeria Has Lost $1.5bn – LCCI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.