Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other (11908 Views)

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by deeva2: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2022
That a wise word from a wise man who is not controlled by emotion decision of CAN.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by paramakina202: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Their opinion as CAN isn't binding to any christian

So said a Mohammed.
Are you a christian?
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Moh247: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2022
paramakina202:

So said a Mohammed.
Are you a christian?

Yes I am

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Yes I am
taaaaa
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by paramakina202: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Yes I am
I don't think so.CAN have spoken.Say no to muslim muslim ticket.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Morphinne: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2022
ifatimaidris45:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZtikJMBinY

Here is a wise man speaking in parables.
Clergies should refrain from being partisan

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by iyke2frankeze: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2022
This statement: “For me, I don’t see how any Christian – I’m sorry to say – should be worried about the choice that a political party has made. Whatever decision any politician makes, they will live with the consequences.”
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Caseywilliams(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2022
ayubakassa2022:
By wise decision, he meant Tinubu but couldn't say it out because of the political party called CAN.

So you never see where words of appraisal turns out to be the highest Criticism...omoh that man last statement was his subject topic in that entire speech grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by FLYFIRE(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:
I told people Bishop Kukah is supporting Tinubu some people think I’m kidding.

As vocal as the bishop have been until now, he should have been in the news criticizing Tinubu openly but the reverse is the case. He even invited him to his birthday and Asiwaju in his tight schedule visited.

Below is his statement.
I would have said you are drunk but its still very early...but who knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by yerimastyle(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2022
“For me, I don’t see how any Christian – I’m sorry to say – should be worried about the choice that a political party has made. Whatever decision any politician makes, they will live with the consequences.”......Bishop Kukah angry

Strong message to the agbado camp
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Xerxes007: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Shame on CAN

*Educated Eminence Bishop Kukah has spoken,

*Baba Adeboye has spoken

#Constitutional role of the Vice President is the Chairman National Economic Council, the Vice President oversees the Countries Economy

1: Obasanjo chose Atiku a Crooked Custum officer with zero knowledge of economics as Vice President heading National Economic Council

2: Yaradua picked A Zoologist Jonathan as his Vice President

3: Jonathan picked Sambo an Architect to head the National Economic Council and Vice Presidency

4: Buhari picked a Constitutional Lawyer to head the National Economic Council and Vice Presidency

For the first time in the history of Nigeria a Vice President Kashim Shetima was picked because he has a degree in Economics, and worked many years as an economics lecturer before joining banking industry, rising to become a director in Zenith bank

With all due respect � … ��Shame on you & him for not recognizing Nigeria as diverse enough before selecting a Muslim as his running mate … Embracing Our diversity was what has always put us on the map … Unless he’s looking for str8 up war … There are one million qualified economists who are Christians that he can pick … Economist koor Toto lon’ gist nii
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
aishatui6630:
Every responsible Nigerian knows that Peter Obi is the best candidate among all only the money mongers will support Tinubu and Atiku because they are doing it for what they will get today
I concur with you
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by AfonjaConehead: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Shame on CAN

*Educated Eminence Bishop Kukah has spoken,

*Baba Adeboye has spoken

#Constitutional role of the Vice President is the Chairman National Economic Council, the Vice President oversees the Countries Economy

1: Obasanjo chose Atiku a Crooked Custum officer with zero knowledge of economics as Vice President heading National Economic Council

2: Yaradua picked A Zoologist Jonathan as his Vice President

3: Jonathan picked Sambo an Architect to head the National Economic Council and Vice Presidency

4: Buhari picked a Constitutional Lawyer to head the National Economic Council and Vice Presidency

For the first time in the history of Nigeria a Vice President Kashim Shetima was picked because he has a degree in Economics, and worked many years as an economics lecturer before joining banking industry, rising to become a director in Zenith bank

your own is just to open mouth waaaa and anything can come out and go in,even flies.

So for that your conehead,the vice president is now the one running the country!!! He is the one that will tell the president what to do?! So all vice presidents around the world whose countries are doing great are economists!
No wonder someone rightly said sun supposed don heat up ya brain grin

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Neoteny7: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Keep a ram side by side with the animal I called father I will pick the ram. You know why? If I should hit a ram with a coin he will complain by moving a little bit forward, but you see, my father will never complain if I should hit him with that same coin because that's what he needs for my upbringing, the pathetic moroon.

We know, we know.

My sympathies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack / Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship / Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.