Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement (5803 Views)

We’re Sitting On Landmines: Abuja Residents React To US Terror Alert / Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens / Hushpuppi Bribe Abba Kyari: Kemi Olunloyo Drops Fresh Update (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by omowolewa: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2022
So, with the good work the Nigerian Custom is doing
Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by tunjijones(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2022
Willy7:
I'm not surprised a bit. The former deputy governor of the CBN, Late Malaifa or so already told us this before his shocking demise. He stated it clearly that towards the end of Buhari's tenure, the fulanis will cause a civil war that will put the elections on hold. He said then that there will be no elections because they wouldn't want to hand over. From my observations, they didn't have problems having either Tinubu or Atiku take over, but the Obi factor and inability to tame his soaring popularity is upsetting the whole plan. We really need to pray and be vigilant. This whole thing looks coordinated and well planned. Obi should be careful with his itinerary. The Lord will fight for us by setting ambushment against the enemy. God save Nigeria

Cool down guy. The bombs have nothing to do with Peter obi.
Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by jasent(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2022
FullBlastLight:
FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement, Advices Abuja Residents

Controversial investigative journalist, Dr. Kemi Olunloyo issues a red alert to Abuja residents as regards some explosives hidden in strategic locations.

The veteran communication expert and pharmacist raised the alarm via some tweets while stating that she was informed by a colleague attached to the United States Department of State.

According to Kemi Olunloyo, some of the bombs have been found while others are yet to be discovered.

She further urged Abuja residents to relocate to another state with immediate effect and be cautious about their movements.

In her words:

See below:

In a follow-up tweet, she continued:

https://www.withinnigeria.com/news/2022/10/29/there-are-bombs-all-over-abuja-leave-if-you-can-kemi-olunloyo-raises-alarm-reveals-source/?amp=1
could this be the reason Buhari left Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by anjolaoluwa17o: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2022
HmmHmm...
Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by ogkrakkid(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2022
MissLAP:
Truths always comes from those assumed to be insane.

Godbless you.
They call her mad but lots of time she has earned my respect with her fearless and unbiased investigative journalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by soke02(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2022
SmartPolician:
This one wants to create panic.

The DSS should should go and pick her up for questioning.

She should produce that friend who gave her classified information
and the likes of Gumi are roaming about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2022
Buhari will stay in power beyond 2023 grin Thank U Jesus
Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by Malawian(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Why hasn’t this woman and agent of doom been arrested?
Typical Nigerian, leave fire begin chase rats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by nurric(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2022
There's no smoke without fire, They that dug a pit for us shall fall inside that pit. God bless US for awaking our consciousness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by Midemoment: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2022
Join my Exclusive Training today to find out how to earn a living online with your smartphone

Hi, my name is Lexxironks, over the years I have shown people how they can earn an income online with their smartphone

In this training I will be showing the exact steps and blueprint that have helped over 5,000 Nigerian youths make a living online by IMPORTING FROM CHINA AND TURKEY what people wants badly and are ready to pay

Click here to join the training:
https:///JEaO8yaZ9Pq3tsxtZSpLmY

Join now as limited slots available

See you in class

Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by Aldol: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2022
BloomingDale:
After ferrying Niger Delta money to go build Abuja and leaving Niger Delta desolate, they think Karminic Justice is sleeping. Abuja must and will be destroyed.
Those thieving Niger Delta militants, warlords, politicians will also be destroyed.

Stfu before you will be picked by DSS...is it only politicians that live there? What about the residents over there
Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2022
the best journalist in Africa
Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by BloomingDale(f): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2022
Aldol:

Stfu before you will be picked by DSS...is it only politicians that live there? What about the residents over there

You better no vex me before I add you to that list.
Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by Aldol: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

You better no vex me before I add you to that list.
Lol list of what? See your mouth grin
Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by LofP(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2022
It is not a joke. Those who know what is going on cannot speak. Kemi is just repeating info available on Twitter if you're smart enough to piece things together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by SirJerrie(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2022
For the U.S.A to evacuate it's citizens (if that really was the case), I think this is VERY Serious.
We that are in Abuja, If we run, how we go take chop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by H2ho(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2022
The US raised a security concerns & Mr President not in town…..Now I think this is serious.

Hope it’s not ipob behind all these nonsense? We will deal with them, this I promise you angry
Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by brandsoncharlie: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2022
SmartPolician:
This one wants to create panic.

The DSS should should go and pick her up for questioning.

She should produce that friend who gave her classified information
When USA intelligence Said something similar u didn't say they want to create panic, so if she see something that's life threatening to the public so she shouldn't expose them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by APC2: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2022
This is terrible. May God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by Baronthecelebri: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2022
Hmmm, I love this woman, she always says the truth
Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by amanda10g: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
She has never been positively minded...She has never been positively minded......
Re: FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
This lunatic woman that went to jail d other days.She s an agent of propaganda trying to outshine lindaikeji angryamerica magnified this word terr* just to make more billions from more weapons sales.Egypt,Iran,China russia are dropping america dollar,the desperation to war with Russia to offload their weapons stockpile is itching them. America military should stop puttimg evil ideas of violent attacks in minds of mad mudererers jst to sell arms.
Are you naija ppl aware that usa sent same threat to southafrica last week and they rejected it.?
GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE!, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE like Lengendry BMX said.
Naija ppl should follow global news of evolving events,china currency may replace dollar as reserve currency.
We need sane people in our society not Kemi o or insane killers,preach sanity ,preach nofears and moral uprightness with sincere fierce prayers and all is well with us IFHSA

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) / Plateau Guber: Tension In Jos As Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Lagos Accounts For 65% Of Nigeria's Non Oil GDP - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.