Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Is A Blackberry Better? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is A Blackberry Better? (12778 Views)

Do You Own A Blackberry Passport? Tell Us Why You Love It! / Win A Blackberry Q10 For Only Downloading Or Updating Opera Mini / How Much Is A Blackberry Bold 2 At Slot Presently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Blackberry Better? by victorhall77: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2012
BB is easily the king of messaging...smiley

1 Like

Re: Is A Blackberry Better? by 984runner: 8:55am On May 03, 2012
walcolm:

the first thing you need to do is learn to use a BB...it comes with a manual you know plus this website is full of threads with a Blackberry theme and you can ask questions

BBs need to be 'reset' occasionally by pulling out the battery, waiting for 10-15secs and putting the battery back in
Agreed and you can also clear the event log by pressing and holding the alt key and the presing LG and LG again at the same time. (remember LG and LG twice while pressing and holding the alt key) The event log will be displayed on your screen then press the menu key and the pop up menu will display various choices. Select "Clear Log". The event log is cleared. Press the back key and away you go. This will noticeably make your device quicker especially if you have not cleared the log for some time. I use a curve and this works for it. I am not sure about other models. PS : And i am over the moon with it! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is A Blackberry Better? by guttentag(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2012
Troway for BB, No Lvl, i prefer my Nokia N900 cuz it does alot of stuff BB can't do
Re: Is A Blackberry Better? by obi4eze(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2012
Well, I need a phone with unlimited browsing data capability for business. I would go for an Android phone if it offers such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Microsoft Edge Browser Passes 1 Million Downloads On Google Play Store In 1 Week / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review Video / Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.