Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message (33657 Views)

Townhall Or PDP Primaries: Sowore Makes Subtle Jibe At Obi, Atiku & Kwankwaso / Aso South-west Solidarity Message / Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by Idaytesj29(m): 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bodmum:
oloriburuku somebody. I wonder you haven't relocate to Russia, bastard. Only a scavenger like you will vote failure, like Tinubu, like you.

Lol..... grin grin grin What's paining you now? �

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by Teddy0147(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lol very funny…..will obi save the country?
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by lovinagbad: 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bodmum:
hahaha, oyó people are not fools. A vote for apc is a vote for affliction, a vote for backwardness, a vote for poverty, a vote for kidnappers, a vote for thugs, a vote for bastards. Vote wisely.
Just dey cry cry everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bodmum:
hahaha, oyó people are not fools. A vote for apc is a vote for affliction, a vote for backwardness, a vote for poverty, a vote for kidnappers, a vote for thugs, a vote for bastards. Vote wisely.

Deep down we know you're crying

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by dododawa1: 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the TROPHY home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by Morphinne: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2022
Jones4190:

makinde is richer than you and your parents.
His Parents? I guess you meant to say his entire family and generations to come grin
These cretins won’t seize to amaze me. They believe Asiwaju must have been bribing anyone who endorses him. So these man paid all the governors, senators, the Afenifere elder statesmen and the people living in diaspora, how much he con get ?? I’m not surprised one bit because I don’t expect sense from people who have been calling their country a wild zoo; a set of hate-filled people who believed their president was long dead and that the person in Aso rock is a replica brought in from Sudan. The rumor going round in their region even gave this clone’s name as Jibrin Al-Sudan grin Very anyhow set of humans animals.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by JoshTim: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

it you are from Oyo state that does not mean your brain is working properly how can someone vote for apc with all these they ave caused to this nation.. I am not obidient before you tagged me one but allow your brain to work for you sometimes apc does not deserve Nigerians votes

Ogun kill your papa.
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by helicoptarr: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2022
Subtle?

What exactly did Governor Seyi say in the subtle message

Let's be the judge of whatever it suggests.
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by Tzar(m): 12:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Typical Obidient!
What has warranted this insult now? Is this the best way to rally support for your candidate?

Bodmum:
oloriburuku somebody. I wonder you haven't relocate to Russia, bastard. Only a scavenger like you will vote failure, like Tinubu, like you.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Bodmum:
Your Daddy is oloriburuku and your unborn kids are bastards!

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by DeOTR: 1:47am On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:

So flat heads now know real and fake Omoluabi?
Agent of division, we rebuke you and yours.
Lost soul from the cvrsed region wants to come and dictate to us, it’s the audacity for me!

Thunder scatter your entire generation, starting from your grandfather.
You better go and start rehearsing your biafra chorus, you’ll need it soon.
Too much vawulence in one day. shocked grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by ubimagos: 1:47am On Oct 31, 2022
Jones4190:

If not his entire state!
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by joyandfaith: 2:51am On Oct 31, 2022
Makinde is not supporting any presidential candidate. In oyo state, race is between obi and tinubu. Some pdp hardliners are supporting Atiku anyway.
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by seguno2: 5:16am On Oct 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Let them be fools. Is it your fool?

They picked the winning side. You the wise ones can keep wallowing with a failure.

Tinubu, Buhari and APC are the definition of failure since 1999 in Lagos and since 2015 at the national level.

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

Ogun State comes second with a total of N232.62 billion debt as of December.

Ogun’s debt profile rose from N192.41 billion to N232.62 within three months, making a debt increase of N40 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by SugarGirl44(f): 5:39am On Oct 31, 2022
TinubuThief:

You need to visit a psychiatrist hospital ASAP because you are not well. Evening newspaper

Lolz.
Emi evening newspaper?
If only you knew me, you’ll beg me to be your daughter’s mentor.

That was a friendly advice btw, don’t joke with it.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by Slurity(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2022
Bodmum:
Can You imagine day dreaming. You really expect any other party to win in any Yoruba state? You must be joking. All Southwest state is for Tinubu to win with big margin, it does not mean some people will not vote for other party though but understand that Tinu9is winning all, including Oyo and Osun. It's not about been foolish or not, that is a fact.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by samsam2019: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Bodmum:
na you and your family go suffer from all that affliction
Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by shegz24(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Obidients will start dragging Makinde now.

He will suddenly turn into 'part of the elite killing Nigeria' or 'hungry man'

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message by Midemi1: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jones4190:

You know talk of generation self...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State / Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.