Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Laundry Personal In A Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Laundry Personal In A Hotel (299 Views)

Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laundry Personal In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
One of the numerous hotels I submitted my application to just called for Laundry work tomorrow (A 5-star hotel actually). Meanwhile, I am supposed to go pick form from a security company and start work as a guard in an adjacent hotel in the morning.

I haven't done laundry work before, but I'm hearing it's not soft work at all. I thought I'll be making use of washing machine (though I don't know how to use it). The security is around 30k or so but I don't know for the laundry.

I simply want to know if it will worth it (both in pay and workload) if I leave the security work for the laundry tomorrow?
Re: Laundry Personal In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Helpful contributions needed pls. I need to get a job before October passes by.

nlfpmod mynd44 dominique
Re: Laundry Personal In A Hotel by bushjeph: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Depends on your target. If its just the money and keeping busy...then take the SG work. But if you need a handy skill like doing a professional laundry? Ur guess is as good as mine. Mind you, if the washing is not with machine, RUN O!
Re: Laundry Personal In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
bushjeph:
Depends on your target. If its just the money and keeping busy...then take the SG work. But if you need a handy skill like doing a professional laundry? Ur guess is as good as mine. Mind you, if the washing is not with machine, RUN O!

Sure. No be me kee Jesus.

But I was meant to know that there are some other things that would need to be washed by hand - even if I am to work with machine?
Re: Laundry Personal In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
More contributions good people of nairaland. Don't just view and go pls.
Re: Laundry Personal In A Hotel by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2022
mukina2 davide470

(1) (Reply)

How God Orders Your Steps In Order To Locate Your Spouse / He Didnt Tell Her She Got Someons Pregnant In Europe / Transfered: Help!!!!!!!!!! My Girlfriend Will Leave Me If I Cannot Do This!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.