Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting (32024 Views)

PDP NEC Meeting: Tensions Rise Within Wike’s Camp As Makinde Dumps G-5 Governors / Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman / Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting by erico2k2(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2022
ufuosman:
Okowa is using delta money no doubt. Bt u see wike words has made dem know wot is in his mind. If e keep silent and just distance himself long ago ayu case should hv settle.
That was the betrayal he was talking about, he just do not want to mention names
Re: Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting by ogwumgbe: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2022
DeleTaller:

No sane aggrieved Governor will join Obi... if you have seen one pls let me know. Because just today Makinde already sent out his message to Tinubu through his Deputy....

Obi is for the oppressed masses and not for thieving politicians, do you understand that?
Re: Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:

You're entire family will be address as Obituary soon. Ode
obituarist God bless you by February your obituary will turn to ipobituary
Re: Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting by BAZ001: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
erico2k2:

You don't get it, he don't need non of that shyte, he still controls rivers state and if anyone needs anything from rivers they have to go through him still U gerrit? unless rivers goes to APC

Now I get it that if Rivers goes to pdp but I think Amechi will fight to get Rivers back unless they promise him something better at the federal level
Re: Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting by erico2k2(m): 4:06am On Nov 01, 2022
BAZ001:

Now I get it that if Rivers goes to pdp but I think Amechi will fight to get Rivers back unless they promise him something better at the federal level
Amechi is dead in rivers the moment he aligned with the Northern APC..His career ended long time ago in rivers and so was his relivrance.
Re: Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting by BAZ001: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
erico2k2:

Amechi is dead in rivers the moment he aligned with the Northern APC..His career ended long time ago in rivers and so was his relivrance.

Truly Rivers State /East no be Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures As MTN Mast In Akwa Ibom Community Gutted By Fire (2015) / Ambrose Nwaogwugwu Arrested For Calling Hope Uzodinma 'Supreme Court Governor’ / #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.