Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" (9151 Views)

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Court Orders Immigration To release Peter Odili's Passport & apologise to him / Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by BluntCrazeMan: 5:05am On Oct 31, 2022
tribalmall:
You are shameless n despicable at the same time. Peter Pandora told the whole world he did not have any manifesto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foR78_8-W8o

He doesn't have a manifesto.

What he has is:
“A documentation of his Government Priorities”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Bobloco: 5:19am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

No sane person take Obi serious

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser

No sane person takes you serious, infact you don't even take yourself serious anymore

3 Likes

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:20am On Oct 31, 2022
Bobloco:

No sane person takes you serious, infact you don't even take yourself serious anymore
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the TROPHY home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by broadman20: 5:20am On Oct 31, 2022
Image123:
eeyah, Obi manifesto wan manifest at last. Copy and paste lo sure ju.
Person wey no know pass to complain. Imagine going to complain bitterly in Nasarawa about Nigeria not going for world cup. Wetin concern Nasarawa and world cup, no be juju be that?

I now understand why you wrote jamb so many times.

1 Like

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Bobloco: 5:22am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the TROPHY home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.

Tinubu is the only regional presidential candidate in the fourth coming presidential election

1 Like

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by obembet(f): 5:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Baba bolu don talk again o

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Elyonwings: 5:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi's 'Depart From Nigeria'
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by TechW: 5:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Image123:
Person wey no know pass to complain. Imagine going to complain bitterly in Nasarawa about Nigeria not going for world cup. Wetin concern Nasarawa and world cup, no be juju be that?
but you are complaining about anything obi says or does? cheesy grin
you complain at the mentioning of his name too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Uchedizzy(f): 5:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Peter obi is the best thing that has happened to labour party, before i didt know there is a party called labour party

2 Likes

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by SugarGirl44(f): 5:54am On Oct 31, 2022
After embarrassing his lineage and obidenses by saying his manifesto is oral, his kindergarten party decides to come up with a rushed copy and paste homework as damage control to save face but it’s too late, this man is beyond redemption. The only solution is to tie his tongue, if not, expect more lies and embarrassments.

You need to have obi’s kind of low brain capacity to vote for him, it means you don’t recognize or appreciate greatness, for that you deserve to be banished to anambra the land of the barbarians.

If you’re in Lagos and campaigning for obi, you’re tempting satan, continue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by ZombieSlayer1: 6:05am On Oct 31, 2022
Image123:
Any time Tinubu speaks people start arranging the words to be able to make any meaning from the jargon he spews. Why are you people clamoring to foist someone who you know wont be able to perform? How incredibly wicked can you people be? You throw common sense out of the window because he's your countryman or for whatever you think you'll gain personally, right?
After foistering Buhari's government on us you're looking to foist another calamity, abi? God will judge you all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Zetty177x: 6:05am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Zombidiots are delusional... How is this got to do with Dullard Obeer's manifesto

Where ur onions, ready o. Ur tears go full that tank

1 Like

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:06am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Zombidiots are delusional... How is this got to do with Dullard Obeer's manifesto

A Dullard won’t have sat across boardrooms, chairman a bank at a young age, governor at 40s, built and grew conglomerates, if Obi wasn’t a politician, I am sure you would be aspiring to be like him, he pass them Tony Elumelu and co.

1 Like

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Moh247: 6:06am On Oct 31, 2022
Zetty177x:

Where ur onions, ready o. Ur tears go full that tank

Mscheew... Tears over loser party
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Moh247: 6:09am On Oct 31, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

A Dullard won’t have sat across boardrooms, chairman a bank at a young age, governor at 40s, built and grew conglomerates, if Obi wasn’t a politician, I am sure you would be aspiring to be like him, he pass them Tony Elumelu and co.

Oga his fvcking father owns stake in all the companies he held executive position and board director position go and verify

It's like telling me Davido been a non executive Director of Pacific Holdings and Adeleke University makes him a genius
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Zetty177x: 6:10am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

U sef, don't take yourself serious...u are as confused as yourself

1 Like

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Oga his fvcking father owns stake in all the companies he held executive position and board director position go and verify

It's like telling me Davido been a non executive Director of Pacific Holdings and Adeleke University makes him a genius
shatap stop talking nonsense
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by ZombieSlayer1: 6:11am On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:
After embarrassing his lineage and obidenses by saying his manifesto is oral, his kindergarten party decides to come up with a rushed copy and paste homework as damage control to save face but it’s too late, this man is beyond redemption. The only solution is to tie his tongue, if not, expect more lies and embarrassments.

You need to have obi’s kind of low brain capacity to vote for him, it means you don’t recognize or appreciate greatness, for that you deserve to be banished to anambra the land of the barbarians.

If you own a company and you're looking to employ a manager and you have the option of Tinubu (as he currently is) or Peter Obi (as he currently is), who will you employ?
If you can't employ Tinubu, why then are you looking to employ him to oversee the affairs of 200million long-suffering people? You do realize that if Tinubu wins he wont be able to perform and Shettima will basically be the one running affairs, don't you? And you know Shettima is a Boko Haram apologetic, don't you? Have you thought about the outcome of this? Boko Haram fighters are in all forests in Nigeria waiting for the order to strike, do you realize you or your loved ones can be a victim? Whether Tinubu or Atiku wins, it's a win for Boko Haram and you know this. You may think a Tinubu victory is a win for you due to tribe or political affiliations, but in the end it'll be a great loss for everyone.
Think for yourself, leave anything else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by michoim(m): 6:12am On Oct 31, 2022
What a nonsense!
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Zetty177x: 6:12am On Oct 31, 2022
obembet:
Baba bolu don talk again o

You must be Yoruba. They use people's personal life to insult them. Weldon

1 Like

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Zetty177x: 6:16am On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:

The only option is for you to be tied to the stake. And left there to go to oblivion.. Enemy of Nigeria .... internet is a leveler true true. If there was no internet, people like u will keep ur dead opinion to urselves. Lifeless dead brain dullard. Devil's incarnate

1 Like

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by JAGS001(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Document that was arranged by lp because obi definitely says he doesn't have any documents to present, his supporters are defending his failure with Anambra that looks like Dubai, he Peter obi says go and look Anambra and I wonder why his followers wouldn't go to really look Anambra that even he Peter obi himself could not stay with his kids but leaves in Lagos and kids abroad.
He obi said he want to be saving money abeg help ask him is it saving money that this country need?
I swear obidients are not thinking straight forward if obi happened to Nigeria we will miss Buhari and wish he run 3rd term in office.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by CSTRR: 6:18am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

But you take tinubu and atiku seriously.

You take crooks seriously.

Nigeria is great indeed.
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2022
you go see manifesto naaa
no be that fraud and false promises like change called renewed hope

thunder scatter Tinubu
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by CSTRR: 6:21am On Oct 31, 2022
JAGS001:
Document that was arranged by lp because obi definitely says he doesn't have any documents to present, his supporters are defending his failure with Anambra that looks like Dubai, he Peter obi says go and look Anambra and I wonder why his followers wouldn't go to really look Anambra that even he Peter obi himself could not stay with his kids but leaves in Lagos and kids abroad.
He obi said he want to be saving money abeg help ask him is it saving money that this country need?
I swear obidients are not thinking straight forward if obi happened to Nigeria we will miss Buhari and wish he run 3rd term in office.
You are a clown

Obi didn't say he has no manifesto. He said why are you so concerned about manifesto?

What is better than what he is saying out of his own mouth?

What is your obsession with a paper document that even a secondary school student of economics can create.

The Buhari manifesto-. How many has he fulfilled?

If you no pity yourself, atleast pity the future of your children, even if you never born.

1 Like

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Zetty177x: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Mscheew... Tears over loser party

Why are u commenting over a loser party? Leave us alone. All u people supporting mr. agbado Amoda, (that came to my mention) no wahala. I will laugh at you and respond to all when u guys start to abuse Amoda if he wins and destroys Nigeria further. Guess what, some of us campaigning for Obi are already made but fighting for the future of Nigeria. I can live this country and relocate at anytime. But no, I love my country ...but a large percentage of u on NL are in ur teens to twenties. You don't understand life. Before Buhari came in, people were changing jobs. Is it still like that?

If u like fight for Amoda because he's Yoruba or he will give u #50,000 on election day. N50,000k is nothing. Just receive sense. And move to Obi's side

1 Like

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Moh247: 6:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Zetty177x:

Why are u commenting over a loser party? Leave us alone. All u people supporting mr. agbado Amoda, (that came to my mention) no wahala. I will laugh at you and respond to all when u guys start to abuse Amoda if he wins and destroys Nigeria further. Guess what, some of us campaigning for Obi are already made but fighting for the future of Nigeria. I can live this country and relocate at anytime. But no, I love my country ...but a large percentage of u on NL are in ur teens to twenties. You don't understand life. Before Buhari came in, people were changing jobs. Is it still like that?

If u like fight for Amoda because he's Yoruba or he will give u #50,000 on election day. N50,000k is nothing. Just receive sense. And move to Obi's side

Good for you

I also have residency in another country

And by God's grace I have helped many on this forum and five Kobo I have never solicited

But you know one thing

It is against my conscience to let a lair and a total failure like Obi decieve the emotional rather logical youths

God Forbid a 2nd class lower Philosophy graduate from Nssuka start forming economic in policy and telling lies to decieve people

God Forbid I sit and fold my hands while Obi fools youths even when he is a 61 years old grandfather

God Forbid a man who was indicted by association of world investigate journalist for owning undeclared offshore she'll company for his children and foreign account decieve the poor uneducated children of the mases
Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Good for you

I also have residency in another country

And by God's grace I have helped many on this forum and five Kobo I have never solicited

But you know one thing

It is against my conscience to let a lair and a total failure like Obi decieve the emotional rather logical youths

God Forbid a 2nd class lower Philosophy graduate from Nssuka start forming economic in policy and telling lies to decieve people

God Forbid I sit and fold my hands while Obi fools youths even when he is a 61 years old grandfather

God Forbid a man who was indicted by association of world investigate journalist for owning undeclared offshore she'll company for his children and foreign account decieve the poor uneducated children of the mases
shatap
Stop talking nonsense Mohammed
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
he's a cocaine smuggler and a useless bastard criminal
thunder scatter Tinubu
hahahahaha
let me shock you 99% of Tinubu supporters online especially nairaland are staunch bigots.
they're not supporting Tinubu because they know he's a better candidate but just to spite igbos and Hausas.

check their nairaland usernames and post history and see for yourself.
they never loved this country as they parade themselves but just love spitting other tribes at the expense of the country's growth and development.
Election to them means cruise and avenue to measure dickk
they supported Buhari twice even when they knew his failure is certain.
today they're rinsing and repeating the same thing.

while 95% of Tinubu supporter offline and other social media are there for financial gain and nothing more.
from Nollywood actors to influencers nobody supports Tinubu for the future of this country.
to them others can go to hell for all they care.

dear Nigeria youths it's time to look these people in the face and tell them enough is enough.
suffering knows no tribe.
millions of Nigerians are suffering from buhari they imposed on us twice.
it's time to stop these social media sadists.
be brutal and ruthless in approaching them.
let them cry social media bully.
you're fighting for your future and nothing else.
God bless us and may we get it right.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Amen

1 Like

Re: LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" by Zetty177x: 6:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

That means Obi is from a rich home? Wow very good. Many children from rich home grew in love and show love. No wonder Obi has so much love in him. God bless u for giving me this info. This will be my new way of marketing Obi. This is the reason I will spend the whole day at the polling unit to vote for this man. No matter what it takes. Thank u for this info

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) / Minimum Wage: Denial Characteristic Of The Buhari Administration – Atiku / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Failure To Publish Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.