Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,273 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) (21585 Views)

Nigeria Expecting Delivery Of 27 Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters To Boost Fight / NAF To Take Delivery Of 55 Fighter Helicopters In December / Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Bukayosakes: 5:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Coming this December.

Yesterday the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Isiaka Amao, announced that the NAF is expected to take delivery of 55 fighter helicopters by December 2022. This includes

An unspecified number of AW109 Trekker multi-role light twin engine helicopter.

This is the most powerful air fleet ever assembled by an African nation South of the Sahara. More remarkable is the fact that Nigeria is technically broke. We barely just made it out of a recession. Meanwhile between 2010 and 2015 Nigeria made more money from the sale of crude

than at any time in our history, with oil prices hovering over $100 per barel, translating to almost $300 billion in annual revenue compared to barely $60 billion today. Can you imagine where we will be today if this level of investment was made on the military back then?

As Nigeria basked in a financial nirvana the best we could do was aquire a handful of second hand T-72 tanks via 3rd party from the Czech Republic without spare parts. Annual defence budget was then was close to $5 billion, with a supplementary $1 billion set aside for munition.
https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1585942539366191104?t=zavOJd7I-cNqft523ozROQ&s=19

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Bukayosakes: 5:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Two Beechcraft King Air 360i ISR aircraft to supplement

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Bukayosakes: 5:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Four Diamond DA-62 sur­veillance aircraft to supplement the existing fleet. This is the latest iteration equipped with Aero Satellite System and a Trakka SWE-400 LE EO/IR gimbal.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Bukayosakes: 5:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Others will to be delivered in the first quater of 2023 includes an additional three Wing Loong II UCAVs.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Bukayosakes: 5:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Six T-129 ATAK attack helicopters.

27 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Bukayosakes: 5:34am On Oct 31, 2022
Two CASA-295 medium airlift/ surveillance aircraft. I was called all sorts of names by (they know themselves) when i mentioned this a couple of months ago. Here we are.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Bukayosakes: 5:35am On Oct 31, 2022
12 AH- 1Z Viper attack helicopters.

24 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Bukayosakes: 5:36am On Oct 31, 2022
..and 24 M-346 attack aircraft.

25 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by ebenezary(m): 5:42am On Oct 31, 2022
my first ever frontpage even

Withdraw from your permanently limited PayPal account

Sell your paypal funds to us

1 Like

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Realist5: 5:50am On Oct 31, 2022
O
B
I
D
I
E
N
T

AIRCRAFTS

9 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Moh247: 6:00am On Oct 31, 2022
cool

I love how Nigeria airforce is now focusing more on aerial surveillance

Buhari bought so many military hardware this past 7 years, I hope Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu put it to great use

87 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Buhari bought so many military hardware this past 7 years, I hope Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu put it to great use
nope Tinubu go lule

Obi or even Atiku is better
thunder scatter Tinubu

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by JoeNL22(m): 6:09am On Oct 31, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Coming this December.

Yesterday the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Isiaka Amao, announced that the NAF is expected to take delivery of 55 fighter helicopters by December 2022. This includes

An unspecified number of AW109 Trekker multi-role light twin engine helicopter.

This is the most powerful air fleet ever assembled by an African nation South of the Sahara. More remarkable is the fact that Nigeria is technically broke. We barely just made it out of a recession. Meanwhile between 2010 and 2015 Nigeria made more money from the sale of crude

than at any time in our history, with oil prices hovering over $100 per barel, translating to almost $300 billion in annual revenue compared to barely $60 billion today. Can you imagine where we will be today if this level of investment was made on the military back then?

As Nigeria basked in a financial nirvana the best we could do was aquire a handful of second hand T-72 tanks via 3rd party from the Czech Republic without spare parts. Annual defence budget was then was close to $5 billion, with a supplementary $1 billion set aside for munition.

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1585942539366191104?t=zavOJd7I-cNqft523ozROQ&s=19
Peter Omoluabi Ahmed Obi is Cumin!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by crazygod(m): 6:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu? Don't make me laugh. If it's possible, Tinubu fit construct platform in the air where 'owomida' touts go dey collect levy from these aircrafts. It's that bad.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Moh247: 6:14am On Oct 31, 2022
crazygod:

Tinubu? Don't make me laugh. If it's possible, Tinubu fit construct platform in the air where 'owomida' touts go dey collect levy from these aircrafts. It's that bad.

Which state are you from, let's see how they perform in any security index better than Tinubu's Lagos

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Which state are you from, let's see how they perform in any security index better than Tinubu's Lagos
shatap wetin you wan use am do ?

10 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by juman(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2022
All would crash soon.
Insecurity is big business for the military leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Passionate888: 6:20am On Oct 31, 2022
Christmas presents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2022
grin
Na wa..

The fact that some of these aircrafts are gonna vanish without any investigation just came to my mind...

Well,na my country we dey talk about so....A country where anything is very possible.

5 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Kennitrust(m): 6:22am On Oct 31, 2022
To be use for
Campaign

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Akfrenzy(m): 6:22am On Oct 31, 2022
grin the looting continues

Last card and check up looting it's rightly called

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by MrHighSea: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2022
The only thing I expected of PMB was to weed out corruption frop the upper echelon. Dude failed.

With corruption and sabotage still looming, all those hardwares are paper boats and corruption, the river.

7 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by MuslimIgbo: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2022
Parting gift for Buharì and his co-looters to share.

Meanwhile, 1 US dollar is now 800 naira.

The last time buhari was head of state, a dollar was not even up to a naira.

A VERY USELESS STUPĪD CORRUPT COW

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by cadet222(m): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2022
When do we start manufacturing our own aircrafts. is it that hard?

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by jasent(m): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Coming this December.

They must find a way to blame the past administration. What nonsense with between 1999 mad 2015 Nigeria made some much money? Or you mean the same year you came in we stopped making money? You may be a bad luck then.

6 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Shadysen: 6:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Having all this things yet HB still prevail,
its a shame.
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Medalb:

As thunder don scatter your forfather ojuku and will also scatter your bro obi in the next coming election,you no get sense.
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
e dey sweet me baje baje baje oooo
hahahahaha
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by SmartPolician: 6:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Buhari has tried in this regard. If not for leadership failure, Nigeria will be using all this money for more important things.

This is what happens when you have idiots as leaders. The people they have refused to empower and educate have become criminals, terrorists and bandits.

Now, instead of using all this money for developing infrastructure and human capital, it's being used to acquire aircraft for fighting and killing people Nigeria's idiotic leaders have failed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by bestman09(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2022
To fight the monster they created in the first place, and our debt keeps increasing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! / How President Goodluck Jonathan Unwinds / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.