Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) (21619 Views)

18 States Attracted No Foreign Investment From 2021 -2023 (see List) / Nigeria Expecting Delivery Of 27 Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters To Boost Fight / NAF To Take Delivery Of 55 Fighter Helicopters In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu delegates power to only capable hands that's why Lagos RRS beats all police command outfit in the entire country

You delegate power to capable hands you don't do everything yourself like Peter Obi
True but I don't think we can really compare governing Lagos state to running Nigeria. I'm sorry to say but Lagos is very easy to run. There is a lot of internally generated revenue that can develop the state and there is foreign interest and investments everywhere. The reverse is the case with Nigeria as a whole, the revenues we have as a nation cannot even cover our annual budget. So I don't be one of those that will quickly assume that Tinubu will be a good president just because he was a good governor. Any illiterate can run Lagos state cos there's always money to run the government.
I actually edited my last post. What's your take on what the world will think of Nigeria with all these hardwares.
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Moh247: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

True but I don't think we can really compare governing Lagos state to running Nigeria. I'm sorry to say but Lagos is very easy to run. There is a lot of internally generated revenue that can develop the state and there is foreign interest and investments everywhere. The reverse is the case with Nigeria as a whole, the revenues we have as a nation cannot even cover our annual budget. So I don't be one of those that will quickly assume that Tinubu will be a good president just because he was a good governor. Any illiterate can run Lagos state cos there's always money to run the government.
I actually edited my last post. What's your take on what the world will think of Nigeria with all these hardwares.

The complexity of Lagos state, isn't limited to Finance alone that's why only Jakande, Buba Marwa , Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode currently stands out in all administrators Lagos have

We are talking about a multi ethnic cosmopolitan city houses to over 20 million residence

It's not that simple

Oyinlola, Yaradua senior, Otedola senior all govern Lagos at a point without any remarkable achievements

1 Like

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Mrtaye: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Others will to be delivered in the first quater of 2023 includes an additional three Wing Loong II UCAVs.
I think we need more of this drones
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by broadman20: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2022
ebenezary:
my first ever frontpage even

Withdraw from your permanently limited PayPal account

Sell your paypal funds to us

How do you pay?
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by moneyissweet(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2022
Nonsense

What have they achieve with the previous ones.

Bas.tards
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Jayvambe(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2022
MrHighSea:
The only thing I expected of PMB was to weed out corruption frop the upper echelon. Dude failed.

With corruption and sabotage still looming, all those hardwares are paper boats and corruption, the river.
corruption is fighting back through our lawyers
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by DenreleDave(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap wetin you wan use am do ?

Tell us ur state na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Zane2point4(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2022
This is impressive!!!
They’ve finally adapted to the new reality of this world and opted for surveillance more!

I dont like apc govt but this is the only area i like nw if its true o!

I only pray the teach airforce ppl how to maintain and store all these crafts!

And let them employ more highly educated ppl to handle and pilot them,mostly SE and S citizens they’re the most educated simple,no pun intended!

In the channels tv interviews i was wat he abt a procured IFV vehicle if u see what the northerner was saying me wey no be military man go no say na nonsense!
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by TheSameGuy(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2022
Nah your fellow, ChiGAYzie the blackmailer you wan kizz abi

Just send em, let him get to know you and see if you won't get blackmail here on Nairaland

Slurity:
I prefer kissing you rather than kissing the truth. I am beginning to like you, you write well and not quickly angered.
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin

Tell us ur state na grin grin
Aderenle my lover.

come and kiss me baby kiss

do you love gbegile boys ?
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by KingMack(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Boko haram

ISWAP

Bandits....be like kai Musa go service the RPG and Anti-aircraft gun ready!!

Unknown gun men be like...Chineke ooo...me I no dey do unknown gun men again angry

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Coolgent(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2022
Just to justify the spending of trillions of naira siphone to make sure APC wind in 2023
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
nope Tinubu go lule

Obi or even Atiku is better
thunder scatter Tinubu

Cry me a River baby

By Sleeping Joe

1 Like

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by mecuries(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2022
you would think that with all the money spent on military,Boko haram/herdsmen would have been destroyed. They still roam about freely and claiming regions
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Spaxon(f): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2022
Are these purchases for the Nigerian Defense or for the Northern Conglomerate of Insurgents?
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by CSTRR: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Whose fault is it that Nigeria is broke?

Oil prices is highest due to Ukraine war, yet Nigerian export under Buhari fell to 700,000 barrels per day due to theft.

Is it Jonathan's fault?
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by CSTRR: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2022
If you listen to what Maj Gen Enenche said about how Peter obi was very proactive in the supply of mobility vehicles for the army when he was governor, you already know that peter Obi would do much better.

With Peter Obi's favourable connections in Washington, his prudence and hands-on approach, we should expect the greatest arming of the military in our history.

Every kobo for the military would be accounted for.
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by godofuck231: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Two Beechcraft King Air 360i ISR aircraft to supplement
this is a waste, big one , instead an ISIR UAV would do , there's a service ceiling a AUV could sustain that humans can't survive, and these hardwares remain in obit for days undetected over target areas , the Augusta is outdated and fuel thirsty ,the cobra AH 1Z is cool but jope it comes with a night vision ops configuration or else it's useless, thisbis the chance nigeria has to get it right, the us refused nigeria this technology in past but because of the oils shortage they are willing to do whats possible, kigeria needs more Chinook choppers , UCAV 9000 rippers and MH6 killer choppers (call sign -little bird) ,
As for reconnaissance and command , the AWAC E-3 sentry
Strike fighters russan MIG 47 or American f16 since the American PACK works as a system ,
Close air support A10 warthog with a GAU 8 avenger,
Heavy bomber-b52,
Massive deployment aircraft- Hercules global master ,
High point, mid air refuel tanker to refuel in kid flights

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by godofuck231: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Patch #

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by godofuck231: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2022
The modern battle field has no space for re armaments , this was seen i the shock attack in mali by the junta while France was asleep

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by chriss100: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

The complexity of Lagos state, isn't limited to Finance alone that's why only Jakande, Buba Marwa , Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode currently stands out in all administrators Lagos have

We are talking about a multi ethnic cosmopolitan city houses to over 20 million residence

It's not that simple

Oyinlola, Yaradua senior, Otedola senior all govern Lagos at a point without any remarkable achievements

Guy, kindly quit wasting your time debating with that illiterate slowpoke. I gave up on that dude when he said “Lagos is very easy to run”. grin… so the enormous IGR growth, impeccable leadership, political continuity, effective delegation, proper structure and management just appeared out of thin air? No be person/people ensure all of this policies were put in place?

Ask the fool if Lagos will be what it is today if Lagos was governed from 1999 - 2022 by ORJI KALU, THEODORE ORJI and IKPEAZU. He’s a semi educated illiterate. I doubt he’s a Yoruba boy. We are a lot smarter than that.

Stay blessed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Benrosaria(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2022
There is no money
Buhari will destroy 6 trillion banknotes soon
We are buying jets and choppers
To fight war between ourselves

Lolololololoolol... I will live in Nigeria and be laughing till I die.

Its either the white man is fingering our brains
Or our brains are being fingered by the white man
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by grandstar(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Coming this December.

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1585942539366191104?t=zavOJd7I-cNqft523ozROQ&s=19

Let's assume a barrel of oil was $100 per barrel in 2012. Multiply by 2m per day production and you get $200 daily.

Multiply that by 365 days and you get $73billion. It's no where close to the $300bn you reeled out. Same with Buhari.

Yes, the Jonathan government was extremely corrupt. Same with Buhari if not worse. He has no clue how to fight corruption and has kept or introduced policies that entrenched or compounded it.

Fuel subsidy and corruption can't be divorced. Yet, despite many opportunities to deregulate the price, he did not grab them with both hands. Now, the country is going to spend over 4 trillion subsidizing it.

Jonathan did purchase weapons but I won't be surprised if it was poor value for money. Anyway, one can't deny they proved crucial in crushing the militants just before the 2015.

However, PMB sacked the foreign mercenaries who had achieved. This brought the Islamic insurgents back in full force until the newly purchased fighter jets changed the narrative.
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by k2money(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

Buhari brought so many air military hardwares cos he was a military man. He loves his toys. I knew he will improve our military strength when we elected him even though he failed in many other areas.
But if Tinubu wins, all these toys will end up abandoned in an airport somewhere cos I don't see him fighting insurgences and winning. Baba go just dey negotiate with terrorists.
Obi looks like someone that will be ready to fight when it comes to it. Atiku, I don't really know. He's a business man, never trust a business man with power.
Not a fan of Peter Obi since I'm Yoruba but when it comes to combat, he's our best bet out of all those three.
The good thing about all these military hardwares is not only the insurgences, but also the fact that other African countries will think twice before starting a war with us in the near future. Remember the near war situation we had with Cameroon in 1980 and 2004 over Bakassi border?
Insults like that won't happen anymore.
Bro you don't need to call yourself a Yoruba to support your tribe man obi. As for security tinubu have a record with rrs, oshodi was no going area before am robber do their thing everyday. Before you present obi to me give me his achievements too not just guessing he will when he hasn't done such in his 8 years of governor.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by rafcrown(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2022
What happened to the previous ones received?
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Dennisbulkan: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2022
cadet222:
When do we start manufacturing our own aircrafts. is it that hard?
Till first/second world countries start making their own & not depend on US & Russia then you can talk about Nigeria, a third world country making its own aircraft. You can't even feed yourselves or produce toothpick & you talk of producing aircraft, oga pack well jor angry
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by ba7man(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2022
Idris Deby of Chad and Cameroon used to flex muscle for Nigeria before.

I'm sure they dare not try it now. cool cool cool
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by pocom35: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2022
The Nigerian Air force military strength

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P41-ak0dls
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by Bizzyliss(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2022
If una no buy Apache Una never serious
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by pocom35: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2022
moneyissweet:
Nonsense

What have they achieve with the previous ones.

Bas.tards

The north east is much safer now than ever...
When last did you here about Boko Haram.
iswap and bandits are what is being handled and are fading away little by little

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by virginchaser(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2022
President should take a look at who is managing our airports. The guys is not been felt by Nigerians. I am tired of not having functional airconditioners in the halls and too many untagged faces at International arrival taxi parks.
Re: Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) by helicoptarr: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2022
A nation has two options to prevent insecurity:

Improve the welfare of the masses

OR

Combat the masses when lack of the former option brings out the beast in them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At His Press Conference / Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer / Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.