Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. (8903 Views)

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by PoliteActivist: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t mind them

Lets just throw our common sense away n start forming woke

Just imagine like 5 of his associates have died mysteriously with no reasonable explanation to their demise n now it’s his son n some people still want us to b forming woke

Many forming woke don’t even understand the meaning of occultism n spirituality,they just believe in every case 1+1 must always b 2

I don’t even pay attention to people like that cos they will never listen n they will never agree they don’t know

This is precisely why Africa remains backward, in a nutshell. We are very eager to believe non sequiturs

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Fuckyoumod: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Let's even examine that always repeated quote in view of historical FACTS.
Tiny UK had GUNS (physical), with that alone they defeated and colonized gigantic India that is full of "spiritual". Not only that, they simultaneously defeated and colonized African countries full of juju and spiritual, and Australia, New Zealand, etc.
The only country that defeated them was USA, with GUNS!
lol.... You are funny
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by PoliteActivist: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=118034825][/quote]

But they confine it to trivialities of sports, acknowledging it is SUPERSTITION. They don't relate it to serious things like a person dying! See below

Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by BeardedMeat(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
buksarki:
Davido son IFEANYI is not just a poor man son, to say he is drowned in his father swimming pool that houses friends and maids. How could he have left the main house unnoticeable by anyone to swimming pool?
I still don't trust this man called Davido recent media trending about him with chioma back together and getting married soon before this incident still leave a lot of questions unanswered.

Davido promised to used the money he received from friends and distributed to orphanage across the country. He was praised by Nigeria after he went live on CNN but until today No orphanage have claimed of receiving any money from Davido.

There are so many premature deaths around Davido year in year out, Davido loses some young and vibrant ones around him. It was friends now his only son.
Davido should come up with solutions if he is not complicity, all this untimely deaths around him have a lot to say .

R.I. P. IFEANYI.
Shut up your gutters and stop talking trash. Who told you no orphanage received money? Werey.
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okoroawusa:
So this story is true?

How did it happen? When? How?

Just carelessness from what I read. His nanny and others have been arrested because they left Ifeanyi unattended for a while.

He drowned. Very tragic. RiP to the little man. This happened to the son of DBanj a few years back. Ghana's distinguished footballer Samuel Kuffour, of Bayern Munich, lost his young daughter in the same way in a swimming pool in his Ghana mansion.

Sad Ifeanyi had to lose his life but we should all think about little details. If wealthy, ypu must have an enclosed pool house that needs a key or fingerprint access if you have little chidlren.

Exposed pools are too dangerous for toddlers. Even if they can swim they will be overwhelmed in big pools quickly without adult supervision.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by GodHatesJews: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
buksarki:
Davido son IFEANYI is not just a poor man son, to say he is drowned in his father swimming pool that houses friends and maids. How could he have left the main house unnoticeable by anyone to swimming pool?
I still don't trust this man called Davido recent media trending about him with chioma back together and getting married soon before this incident still leave a lot of questions unanswered.

Davido promised to used the money he received from friends and distributed to orphanage across the country. He was praised by Nigeria after he went live on CNN but until today No orphanage have claimed of receiving any money from Davido.

There are so many premature deaths around Davido year in year out, Davido loses some young and vibrant ones around him. It was friends now his only son.
Davido should come up with solutions if he is not complicity, all this untimely deaths around him have a lot to say .

R.I. P. IFEANYI.

Its only in Black Africa that a stray dog will not die in peace without someone seeing an omen to it.

While it isn't in anyone's place to place judgement on this very avoidable tragedy and also for most to be tempted to lay blame on the parents for negligence, this is not thefime or will there ever be a convenient time to do so.

Let them mourn and bury their son.

Stop all these nonsense backward superstition.

Davido is successful because he does what successful people do - works hard.

So any insinuation from his son's death should not come out from your superstitious backward mouth..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Gold179: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mr op do you have evidence of what you are saying? everywhere everyday people are dieing, just because he is very popular and you hear of people close to him die does'nt mean he has a hand on it. please be careful of false accusations.
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Shut up your gutters and stop talking trash. Who told you no orphanage received money? Werey.

I really don't know what is wrong with Nigerians. As a parent I am gutted for Davido and Chioma. Can't believe the talk of some here.

Very insensitive thread exposing the 'darkness' of the mind of OP. Orphanage receive money or not should mean his son must die? Fear Nigerians and their occultic dark souls.

This is why some still believe cutting heads and eating human organs can make them billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Its only in Black Africa that a stray dog will not die in peace without someone seeing an omen to it.

While it isn't in anyone's place to place judgement on this very avoidable tragedy and also for most to be tempted to lay blame on the parents for negligence, this is not thefime or will there ever be a convenient time to do so.

Let them mourn and bury their son.

Stop all these nonsense backward superstition.

Davido is successful because he does what successful people do - works hard.

So any insinuation from his son's death should not come out from your superstitious backward mouth..

Indeed. Chioma and Davido are now dealing with the worst pain any parent can feel. Their son was only three.

The whole thing was a terrible and tragic accident. I think in most nations people will light candles, pray for the little man and offer condolences to his parents.

Nigerians are scary sha including this OP.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Christistruth00: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But they confine it to trivialities of sports, acknowledging it is SUPERSTITION. They don't relate it to serious things like a person dying! See below

Have you ever heard of the Kennedy Curse ?

I can even tell you by God’s Grace what caused it

Joseph Kennedy the Family Patriach was a Mafia Man whose hands were full of blood

to the extent that 3 FBI agents were murdered to Prevent him from being publicly exposed

If those FBI agents had not been murdered by the Mafia to save him , his son John Kennedy could not have been President

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_curse

https://www.nytimes.com/1973/02/27/archives/the-secret-story-of-frank-costello-that-was-almost-written-that.html

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by youngZee23: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Samfloxin:
Anybody that says that these deaths around David is normal must be joking...it is not normal but I wonder why other celebrities do not pay this high prices
Cos they might be the ones targeting him..he's a good guy so there will be friends and foes..if u know what almost all the super stars faces everyday u will pity them
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by VEHINTOLAR: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
buksarki:

R.I. P. IFEANYI.

Please,go back to school ! If you want to be honest with yourself, then you should know why I'm giving that advice.

Happy new month !
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Akunatakasi(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Just imagine the nonsense this old man is typing ... Who told you orphanages did not receive any money... Abi you just wan dey unfortunate....
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by malvisguy212: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
PoliteActivist:

How about his three daughters and family members and Chioma herself? Are they not people? It's different if something fishy happened. Pure accidents happen everyday
All what the OP say it's in the gossip bin unless proven otherwise... but then , concerning your comments , the person you love the most always pay the price.
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by PoliteActivist: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

Have you ever heard of the Kennedy Curse ?

I can even tell you by God’s Grace what caused it

Joseph Kennedy the Family Patriach was a Mafia Man whose hands were full of blood

to the extent that 3 FBI agents were murdered to Prevent him from being publicly exposed

If those FBI agents had not been murdered by the Mafia to save him , his son John Kennedy could not have been President

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_curse

https://www.nytimes.com/1973/02/27/archives/the-secret-story-of-frank-costello-that-was-almost-written-that.html

Yet there are Mafia families whose entire livelihood is killing people - yet none of theirs die in plane crashes or accidents year to year
Thing is, the belief in hocus pocus is not pervasive over there as it is in Africa
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by PoliteActivist: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
malvisguy212:
All what the OP say it's in the gossip bin unless proven otherwise... but then , concerning your comments , the person you love the most always pay the price.

So who did he love the most b4 son's birth? His casual friend that died?
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Nwabueze22: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Blood sucker called Davido
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by malvisguy212: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So who did he love the most b4 son's birth? His casual friend that died?
this is a mystery only God knows...... above all, let God be truth and every man a liar.
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
buksarki:

R.I. P. IFEANYI.
Pray to God to keep you away from misfortunes. Ask him to forgive you for spewing out this volume of stupidity. Bad things can repeatedly happen to anyone. The day it befalls you, people will ask you same.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Christistruth00: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Yet there are Mafia families whose entire livelihood is killing people - yet none of theirs die in plane crashes or accidents year to year
Thing is, the belief in hocus pocus is not pervasive over there as it is in Africa

If you Check their History well you will see that those that lived by the Gun mostly died by it

Meyer Lansky the New York Mafia Boss attributed his long life to the fact that he never killed

anyone as he usually Found ways to Jail his Opponents or send them into exile instead

Joseph Kennedy’s Mafia involvement Case was so well covered that he rose to become US Ambassador to UK

Have you ever heard of anyone killing an FBI agent and going Scott Free , that was how well Joseph Kennedy was

Politically connected

Another very Important thing is that as a rule the Mafia don’t kill Outsiders that have nothing to do with the Mob

Joseph Kennedy killed innocent people just so he could climb the ladder of success and to keep his

Mafia activity Covered for example the 3 FBI agents that were murdered for only carrying out their Jobs

For a Government that he had a major Role in
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Kingcalls: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
buksarki:

R.I. P. IFEANYI.

Close mouth...its smelling...you will definitely be arrested and paraded for what u just posted ....Next time u will keep ur stupid opinion to urself
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by PoliteActivist: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
malvisguy212:
this is a mystery only God knows...... above all, let God be truth and every man a liar.

There you go. We should go by things that make logical sense. If someone dies mysteriously in London, don't be too much in a hurry to believe someone back in his village in Nigeria killed him!
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Perfectbeing(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nightwolf1:
In life some things are not meant to be known without deep understanding of the inner self.

Accidents do happen but some accidents aren't just mere accidents. When you look deeper into these accidents, there an underlying forces behind them.

It is difficult to believe the story surrounding Ifeanyi's death. That a little boy could move around in that house unnoticed untill he found himself by the poolside and jumped in?

This is hard to believe considering that there are people in that house. Yes real people. His friends, relatives and nursemaid. So what happened?

Are they equally saying that Davido has no CCTV camera mounted around his house? I don't believe it. Even my uncle who is not as rich as Davido has CCTV cameras everywhere in his house including the pool side.

So, something is not adding up. And by my own thinking, what happened to Ifeanyi was deliberate. There is no accident here.
Fool.. The case of that kid that drowned in a swimming pool, were they not people around? Wasn't there even a CCTV?
And how is it something out of the ordinary for a little child to move around the house unnoticed?

I've said it before, if I was a white man, I'd be racist to black people. They're all animals..
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Perfectbeing(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
BATified2023:
God bless u

Y only him?
Next time it should be you.
Foolish black monkey.
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by juman(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
I buy into some mentality of op.
The singer should look honestly into the deaths around him and look for physical and spiritual solution.
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by PoliteActivist: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

If you Check their History well you will see that those that lived by the Gun mostly died by it

Meyer Lansky the New York Mafia Boss attributed his long life to the fact that he never killed

anyone as he usually Found ways to Jail his Opponents or send them into exile instead

Joseph Kennedy’s Mafia involvement Case was so well covered that he rose to become US Ambassador to UK

Have you ever heard of anyone killing an FBI agent and going Scott Free , that was how well Joseph Kennedy was

Politically connected

Another very Important thing is that as a rule the Mafia don’t kill Outsiders that have nothing to do with the Mob

Joseph Kennedy killed innocent people just so he could climb the ladder of success and to keep his

Mafia activity Covered for example the 3 FBI agents that were murdered for only carrying out their Jobs

For a Government that he had a major Role in

See how you are just stating it as a fact that Kennedy killed FBI agents cheesy

Bottom.line, Africans are too quick to believe hocus
pocus, Westerners are not
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Nightwolf1: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Fool.. The case of that kid that drowned in a swimming pool, were they not people around? Wasn't there even a CCTV?
And how is it something out of the ordinary for a little child to move around the house unnoticed?

I've said it before, if I was a white man, I'd be racist to black people. They're all animals..

You started off with insult so I will play your game with you. A retarrded pangolin like you with single digit IQ should have known that Ifeanyi's death isn't just a thing of coincidence.

Those employees in Davido's house, what's their job that they couldn't see the little boy sneakily walking up to the pool?

Castrated donkeys like you are many in this part of the world, this is why a CCTV footage is needed to ascertain someone's culpability.

That little boy didn't get to the pool by his own volition. Now fvck off my mention you stinking imbec1le.
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by femo86(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Life is SPIRITUAL

The spirit realm have a huge impact on the physical....

If you know, you know
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by alcuin(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Taba21:

Na ogboni man na ABI you no know

Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by malvisguy212: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
PoliteActivist:

There you go. We should go by things that make logical sense. If someone dies mysteriously in London, don't be too much in a hurry to believe someone back in his village in Nigeria killed him!
There are things that our mind cannot comprehend, science doesn't have an answer for it. I understand your position. just because we cannot explain it doesn't mean it does not exist.
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by Maynman: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
malvisguy212:
There are things that our mind cannot comprehend, science doesn't have an answer for it. I understand your position. just because we cannot explain it doesn't mean it does not exist.

Just because we cannot explain it also doesn’t mean it exist which even makes more logical sense.
Re: Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal. by malvisguy212: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Maynman:

Just because we cannot explain it also doesn’t mean it exist which even makes more logical sense.
No my brother. what if it exists and you are wrong ? if I am wrong, there is no eternal consequences for my actions for rejecting it's.

The declaration "There is no God" is what is known as an
absolute statement. For an absolute statement to be true, I
must have absolute knowledge.

do you have this absolute knowledge ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

87 Million PVCs Collected Says INEC / COVID-19: Kaduna Has Not Reopened Markets, Places Of Worship / How State Govts Cheat Oil-Producing Communities In Use Of 13% Derivation Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.