Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,229 members, 7,811,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (103875 Views)

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Governor Okowa Pictured Praying In A Church, Surrounded By Security Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Here is the moment Ex-Niger Delta Militant Leader Asari Dokubo was blocked by the Nigerian Army.

Asari can be seen sitting down outside his street which is being surrounded by soldiers.

WATCH LIVE FOOTAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fa5n7yy7uA

>>>> https://grovenaija360.com/asari-dokubo-held-hostage-by-nigerian-army-watch-live-video/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Josegun(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wow, I love is boldness. But be careful sha.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by dnawah(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Here is the moment Ex-Niger Delta Militant Leader Asari Dokubo was held hostage by the Nigerian Army.

Asari can be seen sitting down outside his street which is being surrounded by soldiers.

WATCH LIVE FOOTAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fa5n7yy7uA

>>>> https://grovenaija360.com/asari-dokubo-held-hostage-by-nigerian-army-watch-live-video/
pls waiting come happen them carry am?
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by enemybulldozer(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nwanyionitsha, they don catch your asari grin grin angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why were the soldiers there? Was he arrested?
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by cr7lomo: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Buhari was angry when north east was decimated by the Nigerian army due to boko haram...he is using the election to retaliate...he wants to do same to Rivers and it's unfortunate that a former governor is the reason y this is happening.... Asari is old now, I don't think he controls the sort of power he used to have 15yrs ago...but a veteran knows his onions...so amaechi wants to destroy his state due to selfishness and arrogance...ok, we will c whr this takes him... He will end up being banished in rivers ,so as his family...no indigene has ever don this sort of thing to his people in the history of this country

302 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by sagio09: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
kiss
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Warship: 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Buhari wan cause recession for Nigerians.
Won't be surprised when pipelines begin to dey burst.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by jchioma: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
It is once to die.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
What’s wrong with Buhari?

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by crackhouse(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2019
Na wa oo.
Meanwhile boko haram and fulani herdsmen are having a field day in kaduna unchallenged and nigeria soldiers are here showing power.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 12, 2019

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by YeebozNemesis: 4:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Lol
See Asari sitting like a duck.

Bloated loudmouthed loafer. What has this one done for the people of the Niger Delta? Collected money and went to pump it in Republic of Benin instead of Niger Delta.

After sojas flog him koboko, Egbesu go punish him and him family.

63 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 5:00am On Mar 12, 2019
fat rat who used our struggle to enrich himself alone and became a PDP can't tell us what to do with our choice. We don't want Wike and if you no like,u go follow commot for Rivers,or get shot and nothing go happen. This is not 2015.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by lonelydora: 5:03am On Mar 12, 2019
cr7lomo:
Buhari was angry when north east was decimated by the Nigerian army due to boko haram...he is using the election to retaliate...he wants to do same to Rivers and it's unfortunate that a former governor is the reason y this is happening.... Asari is old now, I don't think he controls the sort of power he used to have 15yrs ago...but a veteran knows his onions...so amaechi wants to destroy his state due to selfishness and arrogance...ok, we will c whr this takes him... He will end up being banished in rivers ,so as his family...no indigene has ever don this sort of thing to his people in the history of this country

I have been saying this. After the elections, Amaechi may not step foot into Rivers State.
Invading Ateke Tom's house and laying siege to Asari Dokunbo's house have awaken the Niger Delta problem

Edited: For those quoting me. We will all be here reading the news of the disturbances when it starts. Except God intervenes and touch Amaechi amd Wike to reconcile.

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by juventino: 5:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Babacele:
fat rat who used our struggle to enrich himself alone and became a PDP can't tell us what to do with our choice. We don't want Wike and if you no like,u go follow commot for Rivers,or get shot and nothing go happen. This is not 2015.

You don smoke that thing again?

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 5:15am On Mar 12, 2019
juventino:

You don smoke that thing again?
you want some?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 5:19am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:

I have been saying this. After the elections, Amaechi may not step foot into Rivers State.
Invading Ateke Tom's house and laying siege to Asari Dokunbo's house have awaken the Niger Delta problem
story ,you just dey wish but you forgot that this matter na brother to brother and not an outsider . make una dey reason well. Even GEJ lost to Timipre in this election . Do you know how many Rivers big politicians want Wike out? una just dey make noise. Naso una destroy Atiku and Saraki.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 12, 2019
Babacele:

It's appalling trying to rig with a party only 20% knew the candidates name today while 80% still don't know till now.

It's unreasonable.

14 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:22am On Mar 12, 2019
cr7lomo:
hmm mm word

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Bighead9: 5:23am On Mar 12, 2019
Josegun:
Wow, I love is boldness. But be careful sha.

Where is the boldness? Person wey don soft like Agidi as e see our Galant Soldiers. grin He instantly lost the mouth wey e dey always run like Tap, on the internet. grin grin grin cheesy

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Wantedmiller: 5:26am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:

Go and wait for him at the Airport!

Your name will turn to sorry Mugu

You can't use your senses in this country........ bring your brain let me use it for you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Prompto: 5:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Anything to make sure Wike is not allowed to write election result in his bedroom is okay with me. Vote must count in this election, Wike must not be allowed to jeopardize how democracy like he did when he hijack INEC office in the by election for his selfish interest.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:34am On Mar 12, 2019
See human being belle!! Anyway I just hope this clampdown on niger delta warlords dont get out of hand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by lonelydora: 5:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Babacele:
story ,you just dey wish but you forgot that this matter na brother to brother and not an outsider . make una dey reason well. Even GEJ lost to Timipre in this election . Do you know how many Rivers big politicians want Wike out? una just dey make noise. Naso una destroy Atiku and Saraki.

For your information, i am closer to RVGH than you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by lonelydora: 5:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Go and wait for him at the Airport!

Your name will turn to sorry Mugu

You can't use your senses in this country........ bring your brain let me use it for you.

Incase you don't know. I am closer to RVGH than you

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 5:36am On Mar 12, 2019
Esseite:

It's appalling trying to rig with a party only 20% knew the candidates name today while 80% still don't know till now.

It's unreasonable.
which people are you talking about? Rivers people or what? Do you know how many people are behind Eng Bio? They are more powerful and influential than Wike. It doesnt take 5 minutes to popularise a party the powers -that- be have interest in. AAC is just a mask, and a beautiful David that is giving the PDP Goliath serious beating . In 2015 it was OK, then in 2019 it should be very OK.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Stalwert: 5:39am On Mar 12, 2019
[s]
cr7lomo:
[/s]
Iiars and fake news work hand in hand grin grin cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 12, 2019
Babacele:
which people are you talking about? Rivers people or what? Do you know how many people are behind Eng Bio? They are more powerful and influential than Wike. It doesnt take 5 minutes to popularise a party the powers -that- be have interest in. AAC is just a mask, and a beautiful David that is giving the PDP Goliath serious beating . In 2015 it was OK, then in 2019 it should be very OK.

Eng bio... what capacity of people has he ever controlled before?

Do you know how many people are behind Eng Bio? They are more powerful and influential than Wike.

You just indirectly confirmed he is not the Peoples choice but the choice of a few bigwigs.

Amaechi is only doing this because he knows this election defines the make or mar of his political career, he would eventually loose.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Fuckyoumod: 5:59am On Mar 12, 2019
See all of them.... Online voters, twitter , Facebook and Instagram voters and noise makers.

Come out and vote they won't come out....

This all they know how to do best.
Make noise online.

Onnoghen was removed they shouted Nigeria will burn, heaven will fall till now who far?

Wike is a Goner and not amount of online cry will save him.
Rivers People have spoken.

Asari should be very careful... Buhari is not Obansajo.

This is Nigeria he will die and nothing will happen, the only thing that would happen is online noise as usual after one week every where don cool.

In 2015 he was making noise insulting Amaechi and Buhari, beating drums of war Because he had Gej in Aso rock, wike was using him and his boys to kill people up and down.

Today table don turn, Amaechi is out for payback, so all of you should shut up.

Amaechi is a son of Ikwerre nothing, I repeat nothing will happen to him.

Ateke tom and asari knows what Amaechi can do. No be childs.

Amaechi is as deadly as they are! So let the fight continue until one elephant falls.

We are not in a hurry to hear election results.

Me I even want this Rivers election cancelled.

Let inec fix a new date.

Wike must go by fire by force!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 6:00am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:

For your information, i am closer to RVGH than you.

bullshii....if you like be Wike's bedroom. it is obvious you know nothing about Rivers politics or you are dodging reality. Before now, ochi aliri has finished Wike matter . Why do you think all the voices that matter in Rivers are quite quiet right now? Wike is alone because of his selfish ambition. Ikwere can't have 16 straight years but Wike and you can't see that. 90% of the gubernatorial candidates in Rivers are put there by Amarchi so weather AAC or OZ or anything Wike 's fate had been determined before now. Why do you think he was mourning when Onnoghen was exposed? who is behind Wike in Rivers apart from Igbos and a few renegades ?

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Wantedmiller: 6:02am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:

Incase you don't know. I am closer to RVGH than you

Is that why you want to put your precious life in line......

by instigating Violence......be wise

Just remember One elected member was murdered in cold blood in southwest......... he could not get to his destination.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.