Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? (1251 Views)

Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by aloyemeka2: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2011
The other factors are basically, the US, UN, NATO backstabbed the Collaborator to the Christians, Jews, Unbelievers, as what Islam considers Gaddaffi. The biggest mistake was Gaddaffi declared Libyan Oil Nationalization, that would effectively take control away from the Rich European Oil Corporation, so the Rich European Oil Corporations lobbied the European Politicians to us their Military Overthrow Gaddaffi, as to why the evacuated their Oil Corporation personnel February.

That has nothing to do with Libya. As Gaddaffi adhered to the Bush Sanctions and Embargoes to get them lifted so that he could sell Libyan Oil to the US European Allies. This made Gaddaffi a Collaborator to the Christians, Jews, Unbelievers to "Die a Horrible Murdering". The things that Gaddaffi did were: a. Abandoned and turned over WMDs to US., b. Denounced Terrorism. c. Cooperated with the CIA against Al Quada. d. Instituted Human Rights and Women's Rights (Women's Rights inflamed the Islamic World). All this made the Islamic World Hate Gaddaffi and demanding the US, UN, NATO Overthrow Gaddaffi as a US Ally.

Gaddaffi went even further in that he had his Military just before the "Revolution" (Insurrection) go after Al Quada Saudi Arabia (AQ), Al Quada Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), Al Quada Arabian Pennesula, Al Quada Syria (AQS), Al Quada Yemen (AQY), Hezbollah, etc. that went to Libya to help the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG, same ones that killed US Military at Iraq) Overthrow Gaddaffi the Collaborator to the Christians, Jews, Unbelievers.

The European Nations Rich Oil Corporations that Lobbied the European Allies to Overthrow Gaddaffi to stop his Libyan Oil Nationalization that would effectively take control of Libyan Oil from them:

Gaddaffi's Oil Nationalization would effectively take away control of the Libyan Oil from BP (Britain), Total, Elf (France), Eni (Italy), OMV (Austria), Statoil (Norway), etc, So instead of these European Oil Corporations hiring cheap Libyan Labor then keeping all the Profits, with Gaddaffi's Resource Nationalization, they would get almost nothing and the majority of the profits would remain in Libya. So in anticipation of their Governments Military Actions to Overthrow Gaddaffi to stop his Resource Nationalization, "Non essential" personnel were evacuated Februrary 21, 2011.

Libyan ''rebels'' aka islamists,Al quada,rapists arsonists and murderers, ''One brigade is full of extremist fresh from Afghanistan Iraq and GITMO!!''Abu Sufian Ibrahim Ahmed Hamuda bin Qumu, a former LIFG militant who was captured in Pakistan after 9/11 and detained at Guantanamo until his 2007 release has joined the Libyan rebel ranks, according to US media reports.

In an April report, the New York Times revealed that Qumu – who failed to show up for an interview with the paper’s correspondent – now leads the Derna Brigade.'' What is the specialty of THE DERNA BRIGADE? ''

''After the 2003 US invasion of Iraq, Derna caught the attention of Western counterterror experts when an analysis of 600 suicide bombers showed that the tiny Mediterranean town of around 100,000 people had contributed the most suicide bombers, more than major Arab metropolises with populations running into the millions.''newsfrance24 SUICIDE BOMBERS!!

Just wait and see, by then it will be too late.

Gaddaffi's Libya:

Loans to Libyan citizens were given with *NO interest*. Students would get paid the average salary for the profession they are studying for. If you’d be unable to get the employment the state would pay the full salary as if you were employed. When you got married the couple got an apartment or house for free. You could go to college anywhere in the world and paid 2,500 euros plus for accommodation and a car. The cars were sold at factory cost. Libya does not owe money, (not a cent) to anyone. Free education and health care. 25% of population with a university degree. No beggars on the streets and no homeless (until the NATO Attacks). Bread costs .15 cents. Gasoline costs .33 cents per liter.

http://world-news.newsvine.com/_news/2011/08/21/7430146-large-anti-gadhafi-protests-erupt-in-tripoli#comments
Re: Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by redsun(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2011
In a nutshell i am beginning to think that average Libyans at the time of Gaddafi,in as much as he is openly autocratic were relatively more comfortable and fulfilled that average westerners.Average westerners mainly live in bondage of debt and unnecessary pursuits.

I don't think that Gaddaffi is as devilish as the syrian beast the conventional system seems to condone
Re: Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by redsun(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2011
Libya seems to be a shadow of past her past,destroyed by the ravages of war and ignorance.
Re: Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by cap28: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2011
speak for yourself - i never thought he was a devil, the real devils are the ones who have enslaved africa using debt peonage. The real devils are the people who smile in your face but plot how to wipe you off the face of the earth by using biological weapons, wars and famine.

If Gadaffi were a devil why did he stump up millions of dollars to pay for africa's first satellite system which enabled africa to have access to cheap telecommunications and not have to rent from europe at extortionate rates?

The real devils are the people who install puppet leaders over you and keep them in power for decades, the real devils are the scum who come in to your country and steal the entire wealth of your country and then turn around and say they are "privatising" it in order to create jobs and create competition.

africans will never learn - china is covertly taking over africa and we are still asleep - the chinese govt have sent millions of chinese settlers to africa but we are still fast asleep - i hope it will not be in my lifetime that i will see the complete chinese annexation of africa - if you think the europeans were brutal - wait and see how nice the chinese will turn out to be.
Re: Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by cap28: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2011
quote by an ancient chinese military general Sun Tzu :

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

nigerians - do we know ourselves talk less of our enemies? they say  failure to understand and learn from history condemns you to repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Tzu
Re: Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by logic101: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ cap happy sunday hope you doing good.
1. Nigerians are not thought their history, I remember as a kid in history and social studies classes was more of a lesson of white bravery and humanism,The nigerian history i learnt was that lord lugard almagamated the south and north to form one country.Was told how mongo park discovered river niger and how mary slessor stoped the killing of twins in crossriver.
The result , u loose your history and get conditioned with a new one and it has a pattern, i>e nigerians were savages who killed children, africans had no history prior to the arrival of the european, the european was always there to save us like superman, This creates a subconscious mind that equates black== useless,
this is so obvious in companies in nigeria todayyy,

2. in religion classes, they told us that our Gods were pagans , evil blood suckers, that we shouldn't look at them or even find out the history, We were thought to pray for everything and wait for Gods(chrisitanity) time. I was thought that the white man brought his religion and it was a priviledge for us to be converted cause our souls were dammed.

the result, A group of people who have no spirituality and only go to church because they have been conditioned too, our customs have also been lost because our traditional religions were also our libraries, we have no military knwoledge.have lost our sciences. A group of people who think its africans lot to suffer on earth , The indians still have their own religions.
e.g the dogon ethnic group found in mali today have know the existence of siruis long before the europeans knew it but it was preserved because their religion remains intact . they refused to be converted to islam,

i didnt know all these until i began to ask questions (in africa a young man asking questions is attributed to madness ), i have read the works of john henrik clark,, ivan sertima,, frantz fannon and many moree,
i have also realised that we had great kingdoms in nigeria,, ife,benin,aro,oyo,nok,

in regards to libya, it pains me when i see fellow africans being happy that nato is bombing the hell out of libya to get kaddaffi out, they refuse to acknowledge that he is a threat to certain people who want to have a field day in africa. they also refuse to think globally and think africa exists only in nigeria, (we dont know it all and so we have to seek for knowledge) but sme people never get it,

Cap that quote sums it al upp. know thyselfffff and know thy enemyyyy,
would add some
learn your history because your history tells you your present and plan for your future,
Re: Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by redsun(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2011
Most traditional rulers are hard core christians in today's nigeria,condemning their traditional ways of life and culture as primitive and demonic.It is scary when the custodians of the land lose their customs.Who is going to uphold africans ways of life in conjunction with modernity?
Re: Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by cap28: 1:21am On Aug 22, 2011
logic101:

@ cap happy sunday hope you doing good.
1. Nigerians are not thought their history, I remember as a kid in history and social studies classes was more of a lesson of white bravery and humanism,The nigerian history i learnt was that lord lugard almagamated the south and north to form one country.Was told how mongo park discovered river niger and how mary slessor stoped the killing of twins in crossriver.
The result , u loose your history and get conditioned with a new one and it has a pattern, i>e nigerians were savages who killed children, africans had no history prior to the arrival of the european, the european was always there to save us like superman, This creates a subconscious mind that equates black== useless,

2. in religion classes, they told us that our Gods were pagans , evil blood suckers, that we shouldn't look at them or even find out the history, We were thought to pray for everything and wait for Gods(chrisitanity) time. I was thought that the white man brought his religion and it was a priviledge for us to be converted cause our souls were dammed.

the result, A group of people who have no spirituality and only go to church because they have been conditioned too, our customs have also been lost because our traditional religions were also our libraries, we have no military knwoledge.have lost our sciences. A group of people who think its africans lot to suffer on earth , The indians still have their own religions.
e.g the dogon ethnic group found in mali today have know the existence of siruis long before the europeans knew it but it was preserved because their religion remains intact . they refused to be converted to islam,

i didnt know all these until i began to ask questions (in africa a young man asking questions is attributed to madness ), i have read the works of john henrik clark,, ivan sertima,, frantz fannon and many moree,
i have also realised that we had great kingdoms in nigeria,, ife,benin,aro,oyo,nok,

in regards to libya, it pains me when i see fellow africans being happy that nato is bombing the hell out of libya to get kaddaffi out, they refuse to acknowledge that he is a threat to certain people who want to have a field day in africa. they also refuse to think globally and think africa exists only in nigeria, (we dont know it all and so we have to seek for knowledge) but sme people never get it,

would add some
learn your history because your history tells you your present and plan for your future,

Hey my man im cool. Hope you're well too.

you are right, nigerians are completely brainwashed - this was done purposely to keep most of us docile and meek.  this is why we have been under the heel of the europeans for so long, its not so much physical enslavement anymore its more psychological enslavement.  you are totally correct about our educational system  - it is designed to foster a sense of inferiority in us and make us look up to the white people as our saviours - this is why so many nigerians automatically buy into anything western no matter how damaging it is to our well being. 

The blacks in the western world are subjected to the same brainwashing - its even worse in the west because blacks are in the minority and are surrounded by eurocentric culture and ideas - anything that is different from this is seen as backward.  Africa and africans are depicted as backward and primitive by the western media, this is one of the major reasons why wherever you go in the western world as a black person you are not respected, the terrible image that is created by the western media makes whites and people of other races look down on blacks - again this is done intentionally - its called psychological conditioning, the aim is to keep black people psychologically crippled, a person who is mentally weak is easier to control and fool.

its important for us to undo the damage caused by years of brainwashing - you've done the right thing by seeking the truth from africans who tell the truth and not the usual lies and misinformation spread by so called western historians.

other good black authors to read are: chinweizu ibekwe, walter rodney, amilcar cabral, there are also some very good white historians and political scientists who  give an honest account of what is going on in the world like: michael parenti - if you can, try and  get hold of his book called Against Empire - in this book parenti explains in detail the ruthless agenda of of the US empire - once you read that book so many things that are happening in the world today will become very clear to you, another great american author is Noam Chomsky who is a professor of linguistics  - he's a great critic of american foreign policy and he exposes why america is involved in so many conflicts all over the world.

anyway bro, you're on the right path, an intelligent mind is one that always asks questions which is what you are doing - you refuse to be bamboozled and it will stand you in good stead.

never be afraid to seek knowledge because knowledge is power , peace bro.

Bro we are in very trying times now, the anglo american empire is on the verge of economic collapse but they are determined to hold on they will not go down without a fight and my beleif is that we are on the verge of a third world war - i know it sounds scary but this is just my opinion - if you only know just how evil these people are you would understand where im coming from.

i will leave you with this article written by a  nigerian academic and social critic chinweizu ibekwe:

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/chinweizu/the-naija-titanic-17.html
Re: Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by tpia5: 5:15am On Aug 22, 2011
Nigerians are not thought their history, I remember as a kid in history and social studies classes was more of a lesson of white bravery and humanism,The nigerian history i learnt was that lord lugard almagamated the south and north to form one country.Was told how mongo park discovered river niger and how mary slessor stoped the killing of twins in crossriver.

in africa a young man asking questions is attributed to madness

faulty logic there.

was it the white man who told africans to consider it madness when somebody asks questions?
Re: Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by Rgp92: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

faulty logic there.

was it the white man who told africans to consider it madness when somebody asks questions?

No it wasnt. It is part of the so call Africa cultur, like the yoruba one undecided You're not allowed to correct your elder even if that elder is wrong
Re: Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2011
think of it this way you are born when he is in power and now you are 40 he is still in power ? would really share the same vision ?
Re: Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by poweredcom(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2011

would add some

THANK YOU WE WANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU, BROTHER, YOU ARE RIGHT NIGERIA IS A DAMM BRAINWASHED NATION SUPPORTING NATO, GEJ THAT LAME ASS BIG NOSE, SLOW TALKER

GHADAFFI MIGHT BE A DEVIL IN HIS REBEL RAT EYES BUT THE WORK HE DID IS BETTER THAN ANY AFRICAN LEADER, HE IS A TRUE HERO
Re: Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is? by velo10: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
Nah, western propaganda made him the Devil and using the face that he wasn't so popular among his people used it as an alibi to unseat him

(1) (Reply)

Retired Couple In Italy, Unable To Make Ends Meet, Kill Themselves. Her Grieving / Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave / Israel Cancels Land Invasion Of Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.