Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death (122873 Views)

Na This Girl Kill Ifeanyi With Juju -sophia Momodu Dragged By Fans / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nickymezor(f): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
May his soul rest on. Amen
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Alamkir: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Why addressing the nanny as "careless"

Una no address dbanj's wife as "careless"o

Una wan put everything for this poor girl head? E no good o

They should play the CCTV footage for us first before we ascertain if she's "careless".

God rest the little boy's soul and console the parents.

Hope u understand that's the nanny's professional job she does for a living and get paid for it.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Ganjafama(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Merch:
Yeah i use am resemble your papa
You must be mess.ed in the head. Seek psychiatric help fast before you start running around naked.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by MuslimIgbo: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rexymania:
It could even be that she was having sex when that boy died. Ugly fool
This was where my mind went. Very stupìd girl.
You see them with simple and innocent faces, but most of them are worst than the devil himself.

THE BĪTCH SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by TheFacelessMan: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Muh..-
Mu
Expose evil before it destroys you.
HOW DID YOU KNOW SHE WASN'T CARELESS?
WHERE YOU THERE?
IF WE DON'T BLAME HER, WHO SHOULD WE BLAME?

How are you sure her negligence led to the death of the boy?

All I said was that investigations should be concluded before she's hanged.

What's so hard to understand in that?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Goodman247: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nigerians, make una leave d nanny alone, una wan use am as scapegoat
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by naturefellow(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
gypsey:
Go and read the comment i quoted with that comment, then come back and tell me if my comment is still unecerssary again.
i have better things to do with my time than tracking quoted comments please.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by berryPee(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Arespewing this out of your shithole or akamu brain ?
Merch:
That nanny should be seriously drilled and questioned because she might have conspired with chioma rivals to kill the boy
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Rexymania(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
gypsey:
Yea, right, like we don't already know who that is. Just fork off! Man! My fada is an idiot!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by MuslimIgbo: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Jesusmystrength:
Now they want to blame the innocent nanny....na Davido time for him yearly sacrifice na
Ho low Ree buu ku
Or mor ho foe jatijati
Ni ẹ
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by MuslimIgbo: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
gypsey:
And how did you know she was careless? undecided you weren't there either.
If you have functional brains, you should know that too.
WHAT IS THE WORK OF A NANNY?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Did Jesus teach you to accuse and judge people even when you are not sure or have no information on how what happened happened? You talk like you live in the same house with the boy.

This is just how many self righteous people like you will not make heaven.

Maybe if it were your son, you'll take it lightly.
It is easy to defend her now because it's not your child.

What other job is she doing asides looking after a child that she was employed and paid to look after?

So it's you that is supporting the carelessness that took a child's life that will now make heaven.
Mtcheeeeeewwwww
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Paparazzi109: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
kestolove95:
Dot Nation people are evil.. Dey have killed d innocent boy. Use him for money rituals. Chioma family Nd umuna should be arrest to
sherrif sheriff, I always sensed it then that u were a lunatic from our days in secondary school. No wonder we called u st.lunatic in school then
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Captain92: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
You are even more careless and useless for posting and using that tag on her when investigation is yet to be conducted and concluded.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Sweetvie: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Davido should be hold responsible. Because few days back he was playing with that boy in that same pool. So, the boy liked it and that's why he sneaked out to have fun by himself again. Rip to him.
Are you kidding me? Is that the first time he was swimming? Him and chioma have been seen several times in a swimming pool. Are you telling me someone will keep a 3 yr old boy with you and he leave ur side 5, 10- 15min without you looking for him talk less of a nanny.... A whole big house with abt 9 bodyguard and a baby sneak out without them knowing? Are they poisoned? Are they drug? What are you saying... Oh how do you started training ur kid for swimming lesson when they're 20 yr? Don't f***kin blame anyone
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by 701adeyemo: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
A sad incident and lessons have been learned for sure.A sad incident and lessons have been learned for sure....
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by TempleHouse: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Spiff20:
I thought she would be using an iPhone based on Nanny to a rich kid
So you want Nanny that is so distracted with a broken Samsung phone be using iPhone

Wetin you wan cause again?

She will allow all other Davido baby mamas children drown patapata !!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by bizzibodi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Why can't people learn from incidents?why not fence off d pool under lock?an heir apparent just gone like that?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Jman06(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
That nanny needs to be drilled seriously until she confesses who amongst Davido's baby mamas paid her to do this. That little boy's death is heartbreaking!

Davido does not deserve this kind of fate. I don't know why good people always suffer in this world.

RIP to you little Ify.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

If you have functional brains, you should know that too.
WHAT IS THE WORK OF A NANNY?
Your father doesn't have a functional brain grin

Were you there to know what the Nanny did? You idiat!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Rexymania post=118048059][/quote] lick my butt you fool! cheesy
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
naturefellow:
i have better things to do with my time than tracking quoted comments please.
Well then clear off! Stop interfering! grin
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Rexymania post=118048059][/quote] lick my bottom, you idiat! grin
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Rexymania(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
gypsey:
lick my bottom, you idiat! grin

25 year old boy
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

This was where my mind went. Very stupìd girl.
You see them with simple and innocent faces, but most of them are worst than the devil himself.

THE BĪTCH SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!
you are a sick perverted idiat! Your mind went to sex, go fork your sick self
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Gold179:
something is not right here, how was the little child able to open the entrance door of the house, came out to the compound and went straight to the pool without anyone noticing is a great mistery, i mean what could have taken this nanny attention to notice that the boy was missing to the point that he drowned to death with a whole lots of staff in that house and nobody could save the little kid's life. it's so painful.

My Dear, it's mysterious o!

I lost my only younger sister that way.

She drowned, too. She was with my uncle and somehow slipped away and fell into the water.

She was dead before we even saw her.

We kept wondering how she got past the heavy door. Till today, I don't know how she got there.

She was 1.

I was 5.

I still can't forget.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
You smack a millionaire's child, you get arrested and be sentenced for a year or two for child cruelty.
hammerT:
I WILL NOT CALL WAT SHE IS DOING JOB, NA ENJOYMENT.

ALL SHE HAD TO DO IS SECURE AND TEND TO THE 3 YEAR OLD BOY.

SHE CAN SMACK HIS BOTTOM TO GET HIM UNDER CONTROL, WITH HER HAND AND TELL HIM OFF.

IF HIS PARENT RETURN, U INFORM THEM.

AT LEAST, THEIR CHILD IS WELL, CARED FOR AND HEALTHY, NOT DEAD.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rexymania:

25 year old boy
Sick pervert grandpa grin
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by DOM7: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Poor man is always wrong while the rich are always right, Shit! Why called her careless?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by HRMK: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Why addressing the nanny as "careless"

Una no address dbanj's wife as "careless"o

Una wan put everything for this poor girl head? E no good o

They should play the CCTV footage for us first before we ascertain if she's "careless".

God rest the little boy's soul and console the parents.
why refer to dbanj's wife?was it chioma that was referred to as bn careless?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Cheapgadget(f): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
That guy when dey make video, go dey knatch the girl for room, she loss guild

Poor boy, RIP young DavId
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by eyinjuege: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
Merch:
That nanny should be seriously drilled and questioned because she might have conspired with chioma rivals to kill the boy

Why would Chioma's rivals want to kill the boy though? Which of her rivals?
Is it his numerous girlfriends or his baby mamas that had children before and after hers?
What would they gain by killing Ifeanyi?
Davido's money is long, and more than enough to go round his children .
It was an unfortunate accident and I don't want to blame anyone as it can happen to anybody.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.