Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death (122874 Views)

Na This Girl Kill Ifeanyi With Juju -sophia Momodu Dragged By Fans / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Funflipper: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Merch:
That nanny should be seriously drilled and questioned because she might have conspired with chioma rivals to kill the boy

I pray you shouldn't find yourself on the wrong side of events.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Prisco4luv(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
mumu people. even if 10million people dey the house the boy for still drown. children are smarter than adults but they don't have the consciousness of death. You can never stop or restrict them when they want to explore. They will always outsmart you. Make them release the nanny
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Freshgrace4life(f): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na wa o , may his soul rest in peace..
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by barinedan(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
It is wrong for you to address the nanny as being careless because you weren't there, so you don't have a clue of what actually happened, so mind your choice of words. It is very unfortunate for such to have happened so wait until the finish their investigation before you aportion blame in whoever is concerned

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by niggadee(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
She failed to meet the poor child's basic needs wicked nanny
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Olowosaudi(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
useni1:
mumu people. even if 10million people dey the house the boy for still drown. children are smarter than adults but they don't have the consciousness of death. You can never stop or restrict them when they want to explore. They will always outsmart you. Make them release the nanny
Hmmm. Am sure you will react same way if your own blood was involved

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by niggadee(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
JoeRizzla:
She's not careless tho,
Wetin go be - go be

She’s reckless nanny and very incompetent her carelessness and neglect lead to the poor boy death
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by abbeyfel: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
useni1:
I have three children. Next?
Good. So at what age do you think kids are to be left on there own? Considering their smartness according to you.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Moniya4Real(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Why addressing the nanny as "careless"

Una no address dbanj's wife as "careless"o

Una wan put everything for this poor girl head? E no good o

They should play the CCTV footage for us first before we ascertain if she's "careless".

God rest the little boy's soul and console the parents.

You are running your mouth because you te in Nigeria. Nanny got hired and get paid to oversee the welfare of the child. Imagine if this he happened in. A developed country
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by abbeyfel: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
barinedan:
It is wrong for you to address the nanny as being careless because you weren't there, so you don't have a clue of what actually happened, so mind your choice of words. It is very unfortunate for such to have happened so wait until the finish their investigation before you aportion blame in whoever is concerned
What would have happened You people are very funny aswear!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Dbanj son died thesame manner, you people see it as normal stuff, now Davido Trend continues, some people are even blaming the kids
Why are you blaming the Nanny? Because she is a Nanny? You still haven't told me if you witnessed the Nanny's carelessness.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Vincent2000(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lagos State And Night Clubs Shut Down To Morn Ifeanyi Adeleke Davido Son Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qNGlEdcXOU
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
If Davido Mama was alive, the boy will still be alive. RIP
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by ud4u: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
kestolove95:
Dot Nation people are evil.. Dey have killed d innocent boy. Use him for money rituals. Chioma family Nd umuna should be arrest to

I don't think you are normal
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cF5y1SwbCE

Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Careless Nanny Few Hours Before His Death

...what I don’t yet understand is why a pool won’t have some sort of protective covering or barb fence around it especially in a children environment.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Oceanjagaban: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
It has be'd.e don be e don be...make we move ahead.rest in peace to the dead and I pray for God to grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.make them kpansh born another one,people dey kpai on a daily,wetin be the thing
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by newnigerdelta00: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

You are crazy,na poor nanny owner won blame na
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by cococandy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Thank you! Honestly there’s not a lot of common sense on this forum angry

TheFacelessMan:
Please leave the nanny and her identity out of the news.

This particular nanny might have been off duty that specific night.

Yet you are in a rush to defame and expose her to risk.

It's very irresponsible of the MODs to participate in public lynching without facts. Such a thread should be deleted.

This innocent/guilty nanny who might be harmed by overzealous fans.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by sonnie10: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
The law is clear in this type of event. There are basically two categories of neglects
Intentional negligence
Unintentional negligence

It’s either one or the other.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Das1mama: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
You hypocrites should give the poor NANNY BANNY some good rest! who the hell on earth is above mistake and besides no one has actually ascertain the truth. PLS THE ATTENTION OF THE CCTV IS HIGHLY NEEDED TO KEEP SOME DUMB COW SHUT. i rest my case your LORDSHIP.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by friendl: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
She was paid to look after the toddler ,...that is why she was in that building ,..
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Rexymania(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
You're stupid

gypsey:
Oh! Look who is angry! grin grin you can't take it can you? But you can give it. Tell us how many times did she have sex with your ugilee father? You sick pervert!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by naturefellow(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rexymania:
It could even be that she was having sex when that boy died. Ugly fool
unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by nony43(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
kestolove95:
Dot Nation people are evil.. Dey have killed d innocent boy. Use him for money rituals. Chioma family Nd umuna should be arrest to

May the evil you wish on others befall on you.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Ganjafama(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Merch:
That nanny should be seriously drilled and questioned because she might have conspired with chioma rivals to kill the boy
Your brain is full of shit.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Mayeldah(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Leave the nanny blame Davido, he knows something about this boy's death

leave the poor girl alone
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Decent09(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

Igbo people hai yasa.

Hope you gerrit
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Neoteny7: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Come on, he's not the first nor the last kid to die.

Many little Nigerian kids die every minute of everyday. Where's the outrage and the empathy? Celebs should not get preferential treatment on anything.

Some busybody was even canceling his official events and making a public spectacle of it.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
gypsey:
Why are you blaming the Nanny? Because she is a Nanny? You still haven't told me if you witnessed the Nanny's carelessness.
I can never blame Nanny, I blame the useless parents
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I can never blame Nanny, I blame the useless parents
Good!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rexymania:
You're stupid

grin grin grin You are a sick pervert! People are discussing a child who died accidently and you started your sick accussation about how the Nanny is sleeping with the dead child's father. You sick forking perverted pipsquick!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by LyfeJennings(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
kestolove95:

grin grin grin
Baba nla oloriburuku ni e mehn
ahan!!!!!
I wan die
Na this comment funny pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.