Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua (21102 Views)

How Boxers Look As Women Thanks To Faceapp Featuring Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua, / How Wilder Mocked God Before His Match With Fury(video / Tyson Fury: Anthony Joshua Is Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Ubongdemaga: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
LoL bros ur carrier is over
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by israelmao(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Because they knew how bloody and deadly it would be for you and none of them was ready to shed tears over your loss.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by T0BY(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Even if em lose against fury, em go still go house with huge Money.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Budenson: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
The embarrassment is too much for them aside that he can’t defeat fury
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by walosky(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dem don beat this idjiot taya he now decides to be listening to his family… ode!

1 Like

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Tsolutionjoseph: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
U better leave boxing now, I don't know if I am supposed to say it is not ur calling sha, infact it is not ur calling, u just fortunate all these while
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
It shows how pple no dey think very well in this country.... AJ fought 3months ago it doesn't mke sense for him to fight again this year....Fury na fool and some people still dey hail him.. he wants to capitalize....let AJ rest fully and face him

1 Like

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by xynerise: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
They want to see you alive grin

1 Like

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
AJ, you've done your bits. You're one of the world legends and your name has been written in gold for a lifetime. You had no bad records all through your career. Fury can't even wear your shoes on this. Your decision to not fight him shows you're not money conscious. Someday, someone too would stop Fury...maybe usyk...and the game of boxing continues.

Anyone who thinks it's easy should garner those belts like you did. You fought the high and mighty...no single defeat until a couple of years back and recently.

You're a great man !
baba forget oo e get the kain beating wey u go dey expect ...even if dem give u 1 million dollars u go reject the fight...

1 Like

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Creamypie(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

He didnt lost three straight... Hating on someone at the world level... Where is your level? Who know you ?
Are you a world champion or once been in your chosen career... Arinya
shut up. Illiterate. U don't know how to read and comprehend. I said ". . ...would have" see the phrase.empty barrel of
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by SPAMBOX7: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Abeg go down on your knees and thank your family. If not ehn cheesy
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by herrostar: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na god save you this time, they for use use do JO-JO Puppy Food.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by FireUpNow(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Two things brought this AJ down which are meeting Buhari and that DJ Cuppy girl. Her kpekus breads I'll luck. The father of that Yoruba girl don collect AJ's glory through her Kpekus. Any man that sleeps with these very reach and traditional rulers of Your a origin needs serious cleanings spiritally
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Onyi90(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
They simply don't want to watch the horrifying beating You will receive from Furry, and they still want You Alive too. undecided
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Truvelisback(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Stenewiser:
angry angry
See wetin dj cuppy cause.
Oga na Buhari joor! Abi Tyson Fury no dey Knack? grin
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by sehin79(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
everyone knew he was going to lose to usk again but money made him take that route...
could have rebuild... and take the rematch later..
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Indispensable85(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Your family loves you. Lol.......
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by theforemost: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/family-stopped-me-from-december-bout-says-joshua/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667295220

Fury didn't truly wanna fight that fight. He only wanted to take advantage of a broken man. It's that fight that proves to me that Fury truly feara A.J. i never knew that untill that arrangement came on. Wanted to quickly score cheap record yet fears something wrong could happened
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Malawian(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
How many times dem go beat their pikin inside one year?
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by theforemost: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
walosky:
Dem don beat this idjiot taya me now decides to be listening to his family… ode!

See how much these Igbo people hate and jealouse Yoruba
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by youngtizzy1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
You are the real loser
What can you do?
What have u achieved today?
You need to encourage not to bad mouth
Molfo

Odward:
This pussy ass nigga should give it a rest. What a fucking loser.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by youngtizzy1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
youngtizzy1:
You are the real loser
What can you do?
Molfo

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by youngtizzy1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Well Said Brother Man, So many Molfos are hear they don't have any good thing to say, they don't even see the fight. They only read headlines.
The 2nd fight with Ursk, he performed far better than the 1st fight and that was why he felt cheated and it's part of his mental illness with those Molfos don't understand.

Eriokanmi:
AJ, you've done your bits. You're one of the world legends and your name has been written in gold for a lifetime. You had no bad records all through your career. Fury can't even wear your shoes on this. Your decision to not fight him shows you're not money conscious. Someday, someone too would stop Fury...maybe usyk...and the game of boxing continues.

Anyone who thinks it's easy should garner those belts like you did. You fought the high and mighty...no single defeat until a couple of years back and recently.

You're a great man !
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Bonapart(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by davidox1991(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
If you like rest, if you like go rehab, if you like train from now till Jesus come; AJ don't even think of fighting Fury because is just going to suicide you. Candid Advise Bro!

1 Like

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by medonatty45: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
You have a good family tbh, they dont want you dead or mad cuz one fury punch to your head lasan… izzz gone
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by davidox1991(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Alaye rest, Fury simply want to end Aj's career. Simple as that, their is level to this thing...

Fury didn't truly wanna fight that fight. He only wanted to take advantage of a broken man. It's that fight that proves to me that Fury truly feara A.J. i never knew that untill that arrangement came on. Wanted to quickly score cheap record yet fears something wrong could happened [/quote]
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Odward(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
youngtizzy1:
You are the real loser
What can you do?
Molfo

Please don’t mention me again you slowpoke.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by TheAlchemist: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
T0BY:
Even if em lose against fury, em go still go house with huge Money.

Where is your pride, where is your honour everything in life is not about money.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by prophetfire: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
ouzo1:
Ur family don tire for dey embarrassment wey ur fights dey bring.
. They want him to wait till Buhari goes. Buhari is the reason for his losses.
Next time he won't go and submit his belts to a pathetic failure.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by einsteine(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
As in, family trying to save him from embarrassment
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Fearyourcreator: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Creamypie:
shut up. Illiterate. U don't know how to read and comprehend. I said ". . ...would have" see the phrase.empty barrel of
Did you write your waec yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 App For Android / Bayern Munich Are 2021/22 Bundesliga Champions / Robbers Attack, Injure Osun United Players, Officials (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.