Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua (21105 Views)

How Boxers Look As Women Thanks To Faceapp Featuring Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua, / How Wilder Mocked God Before His Match With Fury(video / Tyson Fury: Anthony Joshua Is Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Creamypie(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Did you write your waec yourself?
look at u. A j fought twice with usyk and lost. He . ......would have" lost Fighting fury, making it 3 successive losses. What's so hard for you to understand?
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by worksmart(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
The way he lost to that little Ukrainian first time, I knew his heart was not in the sport. I advised him to retire, this is not the type of sport you could do without total dedication if you don't want to risk death.

He never had the confidence of a champion when he lost his world title and that was because he knew he never had the required fitness and preparedness.

He does not have desire to be world champion but is content to endure beatings for pay cheques, I just hope he doesn't get seriously hurt before the pay cheques stop.

His family loves him.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Neddstark:

Where Anichebe sef. After guy date Cuppy, him commot for both Premier league and Super Eagles.

Thank God say you dey observe.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Tfx1: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
They are scared of lose
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by VULCAN(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
AJ win Fury.

Hahahahahahaha.

You are a clown.

Maybe after 3 yrs of solid training.

But definitely not next month

toobusy:
That was a nice move by A J's family, health and life matters most, A.J could have won against Fury but at what expense having just come out from a bout, he needed time to recover.

1 Like

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Fearyourcreator: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Creamypie:
look at u. A j fought twice with usyk and lost. He . ......would have" lost Fighting fury, making it 3 successive losses. What's so hard for you to understand?
Am asking you did you write your waec yourself... You dey shalaye...
He didnt have 3 loses consecutively... That was what you said .. Then you insinuating you go school and am asking if you wrote your waec all by yourself ...
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Creamypie(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Am asking you did you write your waec yourself... You dey shalaye...
He didnt have 3 loses consecutively... That was what you said .. Then you insinuating you go school and am asking if you wrote your waec all by yourself ...
just look at yourself. I hold degree in theater arts, masters in English language. I have 8 straight credits, and I sat for it like my brothers and sisters did.you can't read and understand.I never said he lost thrice. I said if he had decided to fight fury he WOULD HAVE lost to him, which means making it his third successive loss, there by reducing his ranking further. Are you brain dead like buhari? Read again. Abi u take abbi weed?
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by oluwafikayo32c: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Make I no talk....tbh.....why did you shake bubu in the first place?Make I no talk....tbh.....why did you shake bubu in the first place?...
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Fearyourcreator: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Creamypie:
just look at yourself. I hold degree in theater arts, masters in English language. I have 8 straight credits, and I sat for it like my brothers and sisters did.you can't read and understand.I never said he lost thrice. I said if he had decided to fight fury he WOULD HAVE lost to him, which means making it his third successive loss, there by reducing his ranking further. Are you brain dead like buhari? Read again. Abi u take abbi weed?
Nairaland masters ... Stop hating on people that are successful ... It requires a lot of hardwork to get to world stage like AJ... What you gain hating on him is what I dont know... You started making noise about your nonsense degrees... Na you go first get degrees if you truely you got them ..... Arinya..... Stop hating ...
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by youngtizzy1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
You are insane pig mouth � molfo
Odward:

Please don’t mention me again you slowpoke.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Creamypie(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Nairaland masters ... Stop hating on people that are successful ... It requires a lot of hardwork to get to world stage like AJ... What you gain hating on him is what I dont know... You started making noise about your nonsense degrees... Na you go first get degrees if you truely you got them ..... Arinya..... Stop hating ...
at least u now understand what I was explaining. Now, as a course when I was masters student, we studied philosophical movements. One of em was Realism. Another is idealism. Both of em deal with real life situations, facing facts as they really are and dealing with them without pretense. If one fourth of the world learn and adopt it, 95% of all problems on earth will be solved, a.j, though, he's from Nigeria like myself, but he's no match at all for fury. Most who are telling him he can defeat fury know in their hearts that he can't stand fury. My crime to I is stating the facts as they really are.

1 Like

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Henon: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
They really love you. They would be mourning in December instead of celebrating the Christmas if the fight happened.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Agboconsult1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Best advice from a family.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
They stopped u from committing suicide... the least u can get.. is him punching u into vegetable state
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Fearyourcreator: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Creamypie:
at least u now understand what I was explaining. Now, as a course when I was masters student, we studied philosophical movements. One of em was Realism. Another is idealism. Both of em deal with real life situations, facing facts as they really are and dealing with them without pretense. If one fourth of the world learn and adopt it, 95% of all problems on earth will be solved, a.j, though, he's from Nigeria like myself, but he's no match at all for fury. Most who are telling him he can defeat fury know in their hearts that he can't stand fury. My crime to I is stating the facts as they really are.
You a casual to the sport .. AJ can't stand fury... Lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Attack, Injure Osun United Players, Officials (photo) / Oluwafemi Oyeleye Signs Contract With Floyd Mayweather's Company. Photos / NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.