Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua (21103 Views)

How Boxers Look As Women Thanks To Faceapp Featuring Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua, / How Wilder Mocked God Before His Match With Fury(video / Tyson Fury: Anthony Joshua Is Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Mathain19(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2022
Interesting
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by WereyBoi: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2022
A loving and caring family

2 Likes

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Zonefree(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2022
You need to stay alive for your family. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by BABANGBALI: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2022
Your career nosedived since you shook hands with Buhari a born and confirmed failure
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by zoedew: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Wise decision.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by manuelkel(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Intellectuall01:
Otedola dey use DJ Cuppy take dey collect people glory. You nor suppose sleep with that girl. Everybody when sleep with Cuppy done experience setback. I pity those when nor dey consult before bedding a woman.

Most of these Naija ladies especially Yoruba ladies are walking Shrine.

No be lie, you bam.

1 Like

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2022
ouzo1:
Ur family don tire for dey embarrassment wey ur fights dey bring.

He doesn't have to rush fights especially after loosing consecutively

1 Like

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by cyrusmillz: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2022
grin grin Iro po
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by kingyakos: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2022
See family love.....
Fury wey dey warm him hand for hell fire.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by chiokeman(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Better, than to have rough face during your xmass celebration
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Neddstark: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2022
You for no listen na. The way Fury for beat you ehn, you go announce retirement straight.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Fearyourcreator: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Creamypie:
A.j still dey talk? You would have just lost 3 straight matches, marking the end of your already poor rating and carrier.
He didnt lost three straight... Hating on someone at the world level... Where is your level? Who know you ?
Are you a world champion or once been in your chosen career... Arinya
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by advanceDNA: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2022
ouzo1:
Ur family don tire for dey embarrassment wey ur fights dey bring.

Una too like vawulence for this forum grin

2 Likes

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by koning: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Good decision. Your family saw the future, especially your dad.

Because Fury's intention was to ridicule you. He just wanted to mess you up and make a fool of you in the ring.

In my opinion, no need to even fight him at all.

Deontay Wilder will be a more interesting opponent.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by kingyakos: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Make ur family carry u go osun river make dem wash buhari hand shake commot for ur body.
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by 43Ronin: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2022
AJ is hoping that by the time he comes back , fury & olysk would probably not be there, but he lies they will be there
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Fearyourcreator: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Odward:
This pussy ass nigga should give it a rest. What a fucking loser.
Who dey rate
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Neddstark: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Intellectuall01:
Otedola dey use DJ Cuppy take dey collect people glory. You nor suppose sleep with that girl. Everybody when sleep with Cuppy done experience setback. I pity those when nor dey consult before bedding a woman.

Most of these Naija ladies especially Yoruba ladies are walking Shrine.

Where Anichebe sef. After guy date Cuppy, him commot for both Premier league and Super Eagles.

3 Likes

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Fearyourcreator: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
AJ, you've done your bits. You're one of the world legends and your name has been written in gold for a lifetime. You had no bad records all through your career. Fury can't even wear your shoes on this. Your decision to not fight him shows you're not money conscious. Someday, someone too would stop Fury...maybe usyk...and the game of boxing continues.

Anyone who thinks it's easy should garner those belts like you did. You fought the high and mighty...no single defeat until a couple of years back and recently.

You're a great man !
Thumbs up... Them carry hate reach AJ side
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Richieniit: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/family-stopped-me-from-december-bout-says-joshua/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667295220

Put family aside.. make AJ no near fury or wilder fight at all cos that fury guy really want to Bleep up AJ big time, fury no get joy at all and hes far better boxer.. and Wilder is 10x better boxer than AJ, BOTH TECHNIQUES, POWER PUNCH, STAMINA AND READINESS

1 Like

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Fearyourcreator: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
DamianX:
Make them no kill you o because na only you then get. Weakling grin
Nigeria dey try keeping people like you
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by dfrost: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fury for beat you like thief for Alaba Suru market cheesy grin
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by BreconHills(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
AJ, you've done your bits. You're one of the world legends and your name has been written in gold for a lifetime. You had no bad records all through your career. Fury can't even wear your shoes on this. Your decision to not fight him shows you're not money conscious. Someday, someone too would stop Fury...maybe usyk...and the game of boxing continues.

Anyone who thinks it's easy should garner those belts like you did. You fought the high and mighty...no single defeat until a couple of years back and recently.

You're a great man !

Best comment so far!
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Papiiii: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Way4orward: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2022

Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Okhuadams(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/family-stopped-me-from-december-bout-says-joshua/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667295220
they try for you you suppose to
thank God ooo if not hmm I just wonder how your face go be
My brother thank God oo cos this na big testimony
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by Bhol28: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Better
Re: Family Stopped Me From December Bout With Fury - Anthony Joshua by JealousCobra(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
nurez305:
Lol, your family still love you grin grin grin

When he was beating other people children, where were his family?

He is a Coward!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Are 2021/22 Bundesliga Champions / Robbers Attack, Injure Osun United Players, Officials (photo) / NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.