Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI (35175 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For An Interactive Meeting With Traditional Rulers / When Will Tinubu Deliver His Lecture At The LCCI ? / Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech At The LCCI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by emmanuel596(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
grin.... imagine a man wearing an expensive suit to come say nonsense....the suit is gonna hide his piss incase he drops some in the course of the event.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Moh247: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
cool

Jagaban

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by ClearFlair: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
yemex04:
APC Presidential Candidate is presently at the meeting with the Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industries

Make I no talk
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by duro4chang(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubu is my choice. He is my favorite. The incoming president of Nigeria.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by BATified2023: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is busy doing a beautiful job.
while igbos are busy hating

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by abjonline(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
That second picture nawa o

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Johel(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
yemex04:
APC Presidential Candidate is presently at the meeting with the Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industries

Vulture looks better than that evil creature called Tinubu...foolish wicked old man.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by zelnababa(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
Incoming President

The haters have been shouting that Tinubu should go present his plan to an audience he has done it now.

I am sure the next thing will be to tell him to do gymnastics
lolz he has done that already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Amumaigwe: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
yemex04:

We are not interested in photo shots. Post a video of his speech. I just want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Lionstep: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
BATified2023:
while igbos are busy hating

We hate him with passion and he'll surely fail too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by ATLIEN2027: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Bola Hamed Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by jaxxy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rubbish. U cannot run a caged government and dictatorial style of governance and claim u are developing a state or whatever. U are only turning it to the personal piggy bank.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
See face wey wan represent us worldwide abeg!

Na wa o!

When he hears anything Arewa or Lagos, he runs there to attend with suits he hardly used to wear. But when it's time to come and face the electorates, he slithers into his cave, sends representatives as if he's too big to recognise the relevance of the ordinary masses. To think there'll even be youths supporting this level of political arrogance, is the annoying part.

A Presidential candidate who cannot avail himself to the ordinary masses will eventually rule with impunity and feel he doesn't owe the citizens explanations. Buhari is a clear cut scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by chucks185: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
femisplash:

Jagaban pressing the necks of zombidients.
Would this picture help to salvage it then?
you have a third world mentality
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by BABANGBALI: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Thank God dem don buy shoes for Shettima, no be sneakers he wear go this one

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Innocentman86: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:
ByDecember-January it will be obvious we are facing a coronation for Tinubu.

North knows they will shift the dynamics of peaceful coexistence of Nigeria forever, to their detriment, working for Atiku.

This alone will make many Northerners who want to have long careers in the politics of a united Nigeria work passionately for Tinubu and not Atiku.

For a lot of Northerners, once you go Atiku, after 8 years of Buhari, you can't go back because you have drawn the battle lines for the South to escape what their people and leaders will view as enslavement by the North. Very, very dangerous to unite the usually disunited South with a Northern Presidency that will be viewed as Northern 'imperialism'.

SW is completely for Asiwaju. He will do okay in the SS, getting the required 25% in most States. Tinubu may only underperform in the SE but that is okay as it is doubtful, even with Obi on the ballot, Asiwaju will do worse than Buhari did.

All in all, I personally don't see this election as close. I may be arrogant but I think Nigerian politics is very peculiar and like Nigerian 419 in the sense that
you will never understand it except involved in it.

Behind the scenes , those who have foremost influence have already concluded Tinubu 'lokan'. They will make it happen 100%.
Tinubu will lose and obi or atiku will win.
If obi or atiku will then you afonjas can come out to divide the country grin grin grin grin
The rest of nigerians will be too glad to use you cowords to shine grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by EmmyDJourno: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
See that second picture
Nyama, this dude can’t be my President
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by DMerciful(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
You know he is not gonna win but still trying to flog a dead horse
seunmsg:
He’s speaking to those that matter and that’s the best way to go about it. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the best candidate in the race and I have no doubt in my mind that he will make an excellent president.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
At least they got Shettima's suit right this time around...

The elite are holding meetings and flexing, while the common citizens bite the dust.

Well, next year election will convince me whether most Nigerians are truly tired of suffering or actually enjoy suffering and smiling!
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by joe1309: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah, he's been reduced to Lagos presidential candidate

A regional politician after he was rejected and disgraced in the north

He's back to his root since north is out of his grip grin
your candidate has no bearing, giving fake statistics just to lie to himself. Obifraud!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by leketon: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Thank God North is now in Obi's grip

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Amah70: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
yemex04:

Is it not time Tinubu goes home and have a rethink: Nigeria of today does not need someone like Tinubu as leader?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Akanbiedu(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:

North knows they will shift the dynamics of peaceful coexistence of Nigeria forever, to their detriment, working for Atiku.

This alone will make many Northerners who want to have long careers in the politics of a united Nigeria work passionately for Tinubu and not Atiku.

For a lot of Northerners, once you go Atiku, after 8 years of Buhari, you can't go back because you have drawn the battle lines for the South to escape what their people and leaders will view as enslavement by the North. Very, very dangerous to unite the usually disunited South with a Northern Presidency that will be viewed as Northern 'imperialism'.

SW is completely for Asiwaju. He will do okay in the SS, getting the required 25% in most States. Tinubu may only underperform in the SE but that is okay as it is doubtful, even with Obi on the ballot, Asiwaju will do worse than Buhari did.

All in all, I personally don't see this election as close. I may be arrogant but I think Nigerian politics is very peculiar and like Nigerian 419 in the sense that

Behind the scenes , those who have foremost influence have already concluded Tinubu 'lokan'. They will make it happen 100%.

It has to be. What is at stake is too big for them to leave things to chance. Nigeria is peculiar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
To do or say what please? Let him join Nigeria's president in the UK hospital please...

see Adams Oshiomhole our ex con-man/governor of Edo state

my brothers Nigeria no get future true true

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by leketon: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lionstep:

We hate him with passion and he'll surely fail too

God doesn't hate him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by CaptainFM1: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Very unpresidential!
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Amah70: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But that your same north has another agenda: make Shettima president through old and sickly Tinubu.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Oziens: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Please post his video address, stop showing us picture. We want listen to his speech. Otherwise, I don't believe.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:

Tinubu cannot and will not win even 20% of votes in any South South state. I speak from a place of extreme confidence as a grassroot Cross Riverian who's well travelled.

You people just sit in your mud houses and comfortably formulate stupid political permutations out of mischief, when you don't even leave your villages to have feelers of the political atmospheres elsewhere.

Even if Inec decides to declare a "free for all" so politicians can show their financial dexterity on elections day, Tinubu will LOSE in the South South with both legs high up in the heavens. You have no idea how much that man and the APC are hated by the citizens down South.

Better go find another region to annex into your ridiculous political calculations!
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Hotice085: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:

Which state in the SS and SE will he get 5%? Stop smoking cheap weed you won't hear, PO will make more 25% in the SW states than Tinubu in the SS SE

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by leketon: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Buddha3:

Tinubu cannot and will not win even 20% of votes in any South South state. I speak from a place of extreme confidence as a grassroot Cross Riverian who's well travelled.

You people just sit in your mud houses and comfortably formulate stupid political permutations out of mischief, when you don't even leave your villages to have feelers of the political atmospheres elsewhere.

Even if Inec decides to declare a "free for all" so politicians can show their financial dexterity on elections day, Tinubu will LOSE in the South South with both legs high up in the heavens. You have no idea how much that man and the APC are hated by the citizens down South.

Better go find another region to annex into your ridiculous political calculations!

Your Opinion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries / Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.