Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI (35176 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For An Interactive Meeting With Traditional Rulers / When Will Tinubu Deliver His Lecture At The LCCI ? / Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech At The LCCI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by shinealight(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hands will shake, legs will shake

When your time comes, maybe nah your head go dey shake. Better start praying hard now instead of mocking others!! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by shiwex: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
well done APC.......pounds is now 890 naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Pesuzok(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
Incoming President

The haters have been shouting that Tinubu should go present his plan to an audience he has done it now.

I am sure the next thing will be to tell him to do gymnastics

Where is the video of what he said?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Okoroawusa: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
See who and who in Nigeria that has gathered to listen to the man wey sabi .,

I just love this man....

Wailers over to you

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by alibiz: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
This photographer should be arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Yonsxp: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Go BAT. Give em something to talk bout.

Give em another BANGER!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by morule20(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Today na Today
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by MultiDot: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Chaii see as agbodorians are holding their hearts in their hands, but who ever that convinced him to attend did not mean well for him. His best bet would have been to be forming the actful dodger.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Pootle: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
first time a nigerian president will wear suit tongue
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by ChukwuObe: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Nice one

Camera man should remember to boycott Mr. Tinubu whenever he gets to his sit to avoid interupting or capturing baba sleeping.

Do you mean the same as this man caught sleeping? Hahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by ChukwuObe: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
shinealight:

When your time comes, maybe nah your head go dey shake. Better start praying hard now instead of mocking others!! shocked shocked

There is no surety that he will even reach that age

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Tareq1105: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Treasure17:

Pele Tinubu spokesperson.

You cannot claim to be more knowledgeable than those audience there in that hall.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by BATified2023: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lionstep:

We hate him with passion and he'll surely fail too
how did u igbos hate stop buhari from winning back to back 2 times?

If your hate can’t stop buhari it will not stop tinubu

U igbos are too inconsequential to stop an aspirant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by AfonjaConehead: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
alibiz:
This photographer should be arrested

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Crvrider: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:

All The Who is who in the private sectors are there to listen to the next president. When Tinubu talks, everyone listens. That’s the difference between Tinubu and the rest.

Hold your breath...he is yet to hold the mic.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hotice085:

Which state in the SS and SE will he get 5%? Stop smoking cheap weed you won't hear, PO will make more 25% in the SW states than Tinubu in the SS SE

Bro, I am always high on Arizona. I dey mix with molly and Mkpurummiri sef. That still won't prevent my prediction coming to pass. Tinubu will win.

SW and the North control the politics of Nigeria. Yoruba 'lokan'. Believe that nigga. 100%.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Phantom233: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
His lovers are are actually his haters. If you love someone that is very old, frail and sickly you won't encourage him to embark on a strenuous journey.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Hassanmaye(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
yemex04:
APC Presidential Candidate is presently at the meeting with the Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industries
Wow
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:
ByDecember-January it will be obvious we are facing a coronation for Tinubu.

North knows they will shift the dynamics of peaceful coexistence of Nigeria forever, to their detriment, working for Atiku.

This alone will make many Northerners who want to have long careers in the politics of a united Nigeria work passionately for Tinubu and not Atiku.

For a lot of Northerners, once you go Atiku, after 8 years of Buhari, you can't go back because you have drawn the battle lines for the South to escape what their people and leaders will view as enslavement by the North. Very, very dangerous to unite the usually disunited South with a Northern Presidency that will be viewed as Northern 'imperialism'.

SW is completely for Asiwaju. He will do okay in the SS, getting the required 25% in most States. Tinubu may only underperform in the SE but that is okay as it is doubtful, even with Obi on the ballot, Asiwaju will do worse than Buhari did.

All in all, I personally don't see this election as close. I may be arrogant but I think Nigerian politics is very peculiar and like Nigerian 419 in the sense that
you will never understand it except involved in it.

Behind the scenes , those who have foremost influence have already concluded Tinubu 'lokan'. They will make it happen 100%.

Let's picture a situation where Atiku wins. Can you give a scenario of what will happen in the South? I mean, what exactly do you think will be the southern response that you think will make the North fear?
Bear in mind the North ruled exclusively from 1979 to 1999 and nothing, absolutely nothing happened. If anything, by 1998, some Southerners were at the forefront of transmuting Abacha to a life civilian president.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Idaytesj29(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Dangote is now a Yoruba Muslim?

And Jim Ovia too.

Also, when the Obi-idiots want to call Buhari failure, they should rem their kinsmen their like Chris Ngige, Godwin Emefiele, Ogbonnaya Onu.... They keep missing their names in the ranting as if they have no hand in 9jas fall. Especially Emefiele the the naira committed suicide at the sight of a dollar under him . They are all part of the Buhari failures.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Dapson73(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah, he's been reduced to Lagos presidential candidate

A regional politician after he was rejected and disgraced in the north

He's back to his root since north is out of his grip grin

Did North told you they rejected him and accept Pandora ?

Hate him or like him, he's the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Marpol2021(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
successmatters:
Looking like an evil spirit.
say ugly old evil spirit and not an evil spirit

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Karlovych: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
shinealight:

Then he shouldn't be contesting for an important position if he is sick, Nigeria had a sick one for the past 8 years and look at the current state of the nation
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Vixlot: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by GboyegaD(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
This picture is totally different from the one that was shared in him in suit this morning. This is some form of double standards.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Akanbiedu:

It has to be. What is at stake is too big for them to leave things to chance. Nigeria is peculiar.

You're a very wise and perceptive man.

"Nigeria is peculiar" na loaded statement ignorant kids and bigots won't understand.

Tinubu lokan and even Northerners led the charge in APC to show Buhari, Adamu and other Northern supremacist that indeed Jagaban lokan.

Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. Atiku and Obi are window dressing ojare.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by THECHIEF: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
It saddens me that Nigeria does not have a Yemi Osinbajo in the presidential race, someone that Buhari can pull the Northern electorates to support enmass. Tinubu is a complete misfit for the presidency! Well, since we do not have a PYO, then a PO is our next best alternative … Let Peter be crowned “Obi”
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
yemex04:
APC Presidential Candidate is presently at the meeting with the Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industries

This is a serious business with delegates of APC fully represented and major critical Captains of Industries represented.

This is quite different from Atiku's parley with LCCI .

This is really a serious business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubu gets my vote OVER anyone running right now. They say he put Lagos in his pocket yet Lagos is developing every single day with massive infrastructure. Abeg Tinubu come and put Delta state in your pocket so that we can also see some development in Delta.

On your mandate I stand gidigba Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by garfield1: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Buddha3:

Tinubu cannot and will not win even 20% of votes in any South South state. I speak from a place of extreme confidence as a grassroot Cross Riverian who's well travelled.

You people just sit in your mud houses and comfortably formulate stupid political permutations out of mischief, when you don't even leave your villages to have feelers of the political atmospheres elsewhere.

Even if Inec decides to declare a "free for all" so politicians can show their financial dexterity on elections day, Tinubu will LOSE in the South South with both legs high up in the heavens. You have no idea how much that man and the APC are hated by the citizens down South.

Better go find another region to annex into your ridiculous political calculations!

Tinubu will win crs or get 35% here

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Hotice085: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, I am always high on Arizona. I dey mix with molly and Mkpurummiri sef. That still won't prevent my prediction coming to pass. Tinubu will win.

SW and the North control the politics of Nigeria. Yoruba 'lokan'. Believe that nigga. 100%.

I can see, no wonder OBJ won Olu Falaye in 1999 and Jonathan won PMB in 2011
You are running ya mouth becos Tinubu is dancing with Buhari and you call the north "North" and not NW NC and NE while the south you call SW SE SS
If you think the Christians in NC and NE will go with Alhaji Tinubu and Boko Haram Shetima continue smoking your concoction

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Let's picture a situation where Atiku wins. Can you give a scenario of what will happen in the South? I mean, what exactly do you think will be the southern response that you think will make the North fear?
Bear in mind the North ruled exclusively from 1979 to 1999 and nothing, absolutely nothing happened. If anything, by 1998, some Southerners were at the forefront of transmuting Abacha to a life civilian president.

Different times brother. You're an intelligent man so I won't patronise you with lengthy talk. Suffice to say I dare the North to use statecraft and power to retain power in the region since we all know that is the desire of Buhari and co.

Part of me even wants Atiku to win. Nigeria has to change for good. The SW, with or without the Presidency, will ensure that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) / After Quitting APC, Saraki Plots To Remain Senate President / Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.