Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,467 members, 7,846,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) (35829 Views)

The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by ogwumgbe: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2022
9jalyte:

Can you just stop it there. It's not everytime that you expect your propaganda to fly. The way you want to dress Tinubu in borrowed robes is funny. He was hero of democracy, how. What some of you don't know is that Tinubu was busy lobbying for Political position with Abacha. I will leave it there.

But for sale of evidence, can you bring any report that showed that Tinubu was declared wanted by Abacha or any public medi come try that was provocative enough to claim hero of democracy.

In all these dishing out of medals, I have not heard anyone mention Humphrey Nwosu, the NEC chairman, who dared IBB and went ahead to declare results. He paid for it, but you will not tell us he deserves a reward.

The people that were here and faced Abacha face to face without running are the heroes. Talk about Alex Ekwueme who was doing his G32 activism in Abuja and not London.
Take it easy with your crafting of narratives.

Tell them brother, Heroes that ran away from the heat
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by lhordspy: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2022
Realguyman1:
And a supposed hero of democracy join forces with an illitrate military coup plotter "called buhari" that work under the military government that rub his boss of his mandate of being a democratic elected president in 1993, to fight against his own educated southern brother in 2015. Abi? Because he believe that if he does so, then 2023 will be his turn as the emperor of Lagos wey him be. Una try well well.

U Yorubas taught that you guys are doing the Igbo by voting an illitrate military coup plotter twice to destroy the destroy the country, but go to the UK, Australia, Canada, US and UAE embassies in Nigeria today and see the way the Yorubas has the largest applicants for visa to japa out of the country. After voting buhari to destroy the country, thinking they are doing the Igbos, they are now the ones running to another man's country for a better life.

But nevertheless, wether tinubu and his senseless APC supporters "that has made so many Nigerians lose hope in Nigeria" like it or not, tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria.

The old drug baron called tinubu might later be lucky to be given the honor of GCFR after his death, just like his boss Abiola, only if there happen to be another dumb terrorist president like buhari in Nigeria future. But tinubu will never be Nigeria president.

And he does? You rather jump off the Niger bridge or drink sniper. Because if you try funny, i promise you, i will be out in the street to curtail you guys with the force you deserve like animals that you are.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by lhordspy: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2022
miketayo:

Pay him back ? Words like this is why I won't vote him. You want to suffer 200m because you feel you owe 1 man. President position shouldn't be handled like a gift, we paid OBJ back for d civil war and look at what happened

Obasanjo didnt do well too? You Nigerians are very hard to satisfy.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by lhordspy: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2022
Lashist:

Idiots like you will never counter his points. BAT that said he doesnt believe in nigeria is suddenly out to lead what he doesnt believe in. Explain that without calling everybody emeka

Do you have a proof when he said so? Except from the out-of-context propaganda newpaper headline. Can you defend your claims in court?

Because i am ready to drag your as* to one, right now.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by lhordspy: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2022
dyera:

What are you saying, the man is already too old and as Buhari's Chief economic adviser, he has been proven to not have the answers to Nigeria myriad problems.

Where did you get this from? Who told you this?

You guys never seems to stop amazing me. Somebody will just use his or her monday sit at home to conjure bullcraps and start spreading it.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by Timmi: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2022
derecho:
See him crawling towards Prof.
Later he'd be deceiving his slaves that he was the leader of NADECO..

More like the photographer reminder the teaboy to join in the photoshoot

Derecho or whatever you called yourself, the man never claimed that he was the leader of NADECO, while you and your people are cowering, going to Abacha with your red caps begging and bowing down, the man and the rest of them in that picture took the honorable path. And for that each one of them is a leader and their actions should be commendable.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by osazuwa23: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2022
I would say Igbo they fought a whole war that lasted three years that could have went longer against the most powerful nations in the world because they didn’t want to be under Hausa Fulani iliteracy which still operates today
tiger28:
WHEN it comes to TRUE Heroes of democracy against wicked dictators in Nigeria........You have to give it to the Yorubas for their Bravery.

NOT some fake Nationalism because of the elections.....Tinubu really stands out here!

I am from the North and I have noticed this very well!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by Zombiedients: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2022
derecho:
See him crawling towards Prof.
Later he'd be deceiving his slaves that he was the leader of NADECO..

More like the photographer reminder the teaboy to join in the photoshoot

Where was you Father or GrandFather when that picture was taken?

Oh I forgot he was busy fucking the hell out of your hoelosho poverty stricken thing you called Mama.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by drlateef: 8:11am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

"The Labour of our heroes past, shall never be in vain".

.....That is from the Nigeria anthem, not what anybody told me.

I mean, do we have any excuse not to pay this great man back through voting for him for the fight, and the struggle he went through for this country?.

Obi pandora was probably still in school then, trying very hard, cracking his dull head to pass exams in philosophy.

He was busy taking drugs with gangs that made him spend 9 years in school for a 4 year course. Yet he came out with third class.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by lhordspy: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

As at then Obi was successful business man, also youngest chairman of a bank probably, when then Jim ovia too were harnessing zenith, Obi was at the top of building the economy with his potentials you are enjoying today. Their commerce strength, financial input, economic input are what is making Nigeria hold itself together, upon all their freedom fighter, what have they done, 23 years of controlling Lagos, it can’t stand close to joburg, Cairo, dubai, etc

Even to build hospital that he can do knee surgery he couldn’t build. Freedom fighting indeed.

GOOGLE THOMAS SANKARA, GADDAFI, LATE LEE OF SINGAPORE etc.

Look at what freedom fighting it

Youngest chairman of a bank, you said. Like he had to break a sweat to reach that point. Like he had to climb any ladder to reach there.

He was chosen directly due to his family ties with the bank. Not like he is the brightest or the most capable for the job. It was on a platter.

Stop trying to glorify a man who had his way to success very easy.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by CheapHomes1: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

I mean, do we have any excuse not to pay this great man back through voting for him for the fight, and the struggle he went through for this country?.

Obi pandora was probably still in school then, trying very hard, cracking his dull head to pass exams in philosophy.

So because he was supporting June 12, that means nigerians owe him? If that's your theory, then how should Nigerians pay Alfred Rewane, Femi falana, Gani fawehinmi, Ayo over, olisa agbakogba, kudirat abiola and the other folks in the pix?: Prof. Segun Gbadegesin, Wole Soyinka & Bolaji Aluko; Kunle Badmus, late Ayotunde, late Dr. Beko Ransome-Kuti, Abiodun Adepoju, Hakeem Fahm, Leke Adekoya, Mrs. Adetoun Gbadegeshin & Mrs. Funmilayo Adepoju.

By the way, isn't it the same Tinubu that kola abiola said went to lobby abacha for ministerial position and abacha turned him down?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by porthouse7(f): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2022
Bridget95:
so we should use the future of 230 million Nigerians to do sacrifice to a dying old thiefnubuu ?
The man has gotten enough from Lagos state already. Why then should we pay an old man with dementia with 230 million people's future?

I really don't understand the way some people reason in the Southwest.
the dying of man will leave longer than u if care is not taken
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by Gbemini(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2022
OkutaNla:
cool
this pic too fine....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by CheapHomes1: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

So because he was supporting June 12, that means nigerians owe him? If that's your theory, then how should Nigerians pay all the other Nigerians who supported June 12 including Alfred Rewane, Femi falana, Gani fawehinmi, Ayo over, olisa agbakogba, kudirat abiola and the other folks in the pix?: Prof. Segun Gbadegesin, Wole Soyinka & Bolaji Aluko; Kunle Badmus, late Ayotunde, late Dr. Beko Ransome-Kuti, Abiodun Adepoju, Hakeem Fahm, Leke Adekoya, Mrs. Adetoun Gbadegeshin & Mrs. Funmilayo Adepoju.

By the way, isn't it the same Tinubu that kola abiola said went to lobby abacha for ministerial position and abacha turned him down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by Realguyman1(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

And he does? You rather jump off the Niger bridge or drink sniper. Because if you try funny, i promise you, i will be out in the street to curtail you guys with the force you deserve like animals that you are.
E pain u abi? Between u APC supporters that are supporting the evil befallen our country and we the liberal people speaking against the evil befallen our country, who are the animals? Mumu APC supporters with no sense. After supporting evil people into government positions in Nigeria, u guys will now start disturbing the UK, US, Canada, Australia and UAE embassies in Nigeria for visas to Japa out of Nigeria. Even

Abiola will be ashamed of you people where ever he his now. But wether tinubu and his senseless APC supporters "that has made so many Nigerians lose hope in Nigeria" like it or not, tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria.

The old drug baron called tinubu might later be lucky to be given the honor of GCFR after his death, just like his boss Abiola, only if there happen to be another dumb terrorist president like buhari in Nigeria future. But tinubu will never be Nigeria president
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by CheapHomes1: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2022
Africum:
History never lies. Tinubu has been a democrat since day one. Listen to his full speech as he presented his manifesto titled renewed hope to the Lagos Business and Private Sector yesterday.

How does his speech make him a democrat? I remember buhari calling himself a "reformed democrat" in 2015. How does speech make some one a democrat?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by Chibudollar: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

[i]I mean, do we have any excuse not to pay this great man back through voting for him for the fight, and the struggle he went through for this country?.[/i]God in his infinite mercies will purnish you

Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by oneMalik: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu fought his way here !

Not by accident .
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by OkutaNla: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Gbemini:
this pic too fine....

Yes ooo. Oko iya won. cool

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by Corrinthians(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2022
tiger28:
WHEN it comes to TRUE Heroes of democracy against wicked dictators in Nigeria........You have to give it to the Yorubas for their Bravery.

NOT some fake Nationalism because of the elections.....Tinubu really stands out here!

I am from the North and I have noticed this very well!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by CheapHomes1: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Tinubu has paid his dues. Who else deserves to be crowned if not him?
For so long we have been ruled by opportunists. In 2023, we will have the opportunity to install a man who worked and suffered for democracy because he knows what democracy means for the people.

What dues did Tinubu pay? Pls explain. If you say he paid dues and therefore "deserves to be crowned", then kola abiola and omoyele Sowore have a greater claim.

Am interested in knowing what it is that Tinubu did that makes you say he paid his dues. Tinubu was flexing abroad while Pa Rewane was taking bullets, and the likes of Femi falana, olisa agbakogba, ayo obe and Sowore a student union leader were being regular customers of DSS. So what dues did Tinubu pay?

isn't it the same Tinubu that kola abiola said went to lobby abacha for ministerial position and abacha turned him down?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Paid enough? How

You should celebrate a courageous man who fought for the betterment of this nation. Isnt it funny, you people take interest in criticising men who stood their ground in the face of tyranny and oppression.

But celebrate, a coward like Ojukwu who ran away, disguise in women wears including pant and bras to cameroon by boat. After he had successfully sacrificed 2million of your people to senseless war.

There is level to this thing.. There is, mr Emeka.

Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by akbonus: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

YET THEY SAID IT IS OBIDIENTS THAT IS INSULTING PEOPLE AND AGGRESSIVE,WHAT HAS OBI GOT TO DO WITH THIS NEWS?WE SHOULD COMPENSATE THIS CRIMINAL,DRUG PUSHER,OLD SICK DEMENTED THIEF WITH OUR NATIONAL TREASURY,THE MAN WHO CARRIED BULLIN VAN TO HIS HOUSE A NIGHT TO ELECTION AND SAID IT IS IS MONEY AND HE IS NOT GOING TO ANSWER ANYBODY.MAY TIFNUBU NOT SEE THIS COMING ELECTION IN SOUND HEALTH IN JESUS NAME,MAY BE BED RIDDEN IN IRAGBIJI WHAE THE ELECTION WILL BE GOING ON.USE OLD FOOL,SAYING EMILOKAN,YOU THINK ALL FIGHT IS FOR THE MASSES?WHAT ARE WE GOING TO COMPENSATE WOLE SOYINKA WITH?IDIOT.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by akbonus: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

YET THEY SAID IT IS OBIDIENTS THAT IS INSULTING PEOPLE AND AGGRESSIVE,WHAT HAS OBI GOT TO DO WITH THIS NEWS?WE SHOULD COMPENSATE THIS CRIMINAL,DRUG PUSHER,OLD SICK DEMENTED THIEF WITH OUR NATIONAL TREASURY,THE MAN WHO CARRIED BULLION VAN TO HIS HOUSE A NIGHT TO ELECTION AND SAID IT IS IS MONEY AND HE IS NOT GOING TO ANSWER ANYBODY.MAY TIFNUBU NOT SEE THIS COMING ELECTION IN SOUND HEALTH IN JESUS NAME,MAY HE BE BED RIDDEN IN IRAGBIJI WHEN THE ELECTION WILL BE GOING ON.USELESS OLD FOOL,SAYING EMILOKAN,YOU THINK ALL FIGHT IS FOR THE MASSES?HE FOUGHT HIS WAY INTO GOVERNMENT TO COME AND STEAL MONEY AND HE SUCCEEDED. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO COMPENSATE WOLE SOYINKA WITH?IDIOT.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by Zeezenho: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2022
So tinubu too was a fugitive how come same yorubas carry nmadi kanu case for head.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2022
wwwihy:
Flashback: Heroes and Heroines of Democracy/June 12. L-R: Prof. Segun Gbadegesin, Wole Soyinka & Bolaji Aluko;
@officialABAT, Kunle Badmus, late Ayotunde, late Dr. Beko Ransome-Kuti, Abiodun Adepoju, Hakeem Fahm, Leke Adekoya, Mrs. Adetoun Gbadegeshin & Mrs. Funmilayo Adepoju.

Yorubas have sacrificed too much for this country of nations aswear, both the living and dead can testify to it.
Truly Awa Lokan.
The icing on the cake is when we stand alone as a nation, by then those diarrhea mouthed people would use all their life savings to get our visa.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by Pwettylinda(f): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2022
This was when drug pushing has entered his head grin
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by CheapHomes1: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And when their labour came to fruition, someone started stuffing his daughter's account with state's money while deceiving people with comedy somewhere in Onitsha. grin

Which labour? Which labour did Tinubu labour? If Tinubu laboured, where do we put Sowore?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by CheapHomes1: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

To rid you and your region from abject poverty. And save you and your kind from drowning and wallowing and getting consumed by insecurity in your terrorism ridden region, worst than syria and libya combine.

Between 1999 and 2007, how much abject poverty did to Tinubu rid Lagos of?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2022
Bridget95:
so we should use the future of 230 million Nigerians to do sacrifice to a dying old thiefnubuu ?
The man has gotten enough from Lagos state already. Why then should we pay an old man with dementia with 230 million people's future?

I really don't understand the way some people reason in the Southwest.

How can you tell who is dying or not?
Y’all won’t learn abi.
You just run your mouth like a tap out of bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by akbonus: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Tinubu has paid his dues. Who else deserves to be crowned if not him?
For so long we have been ruled by opportunists. In 2023, we will have the opportunity to install a man who worked and suffered for democracy because he knows what democracy means for the people.

UNA BE FOOL SELF?IT IS CALLED DEMOCRACY,NOT COMPENSATIONCRACY,OR REWARD FOR DUES PAID. TIFNUBU SHOULD PUT HIMSELF UP FOR ELECTION AND STOP THIS USELESS NONSENSE OF IT IS MY TURN AND I HAVE DONE A LOT FOR NIGERIA,IS HE MAD OR SOMETHING?HE KNOWS WHAT DEMOCRACY IS AND YET HE GAVE US THE WORST EVER GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR DEAR NATION,HE SHOULD GET READY FOR THE ELECTION BECAUSE THE OPPONENTS ARE NOT SMILING AT ALL,ATIFKULOOTED SAID HE IS EMILOKAN FROM THE NORTH ALSO.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by buckeyemedia: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2022
bobbybrown007:
mind you I am deltan, watch your altrances mind the way you compute words from your keyboard, don't let auto correct make you feel that you are smart in typing. Bat was just there because he was called. Remember he said that he doesn't like One Nigeria, how come he now likes the so called one Nigeria which he rejected a long time ago?
Shut up Mumurist Bobby Brown, you are disgracing the Big Heart State with your Oblivious Ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead / Nigeria’s Dollar Reserves Plunge In Tandem With Naira Rebound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.