Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (11431 Views)

Betting Techniques That Work / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? / The Gospel Truth About Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by uniquecontent(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
Try writing articles online business. Interestingly, you need not invest a dime to get started. Therefore, you have nothing to lose.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by green10119(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2012
Here is what you will learn from my just completed eBook "Work Online Nigeria"
How to get this from Fiverr [img][/img]and how to get your money into any Nigerian bank account [img][/img]check out this 41 pages of great guide and you will be glad you did smiley Note: This eBook share even copy past service ideas you will have to work to make your money i don't believe in autopilot bla bla bla you work with your skills and make money from so many sites which i have shared in this ebook no hidden tricks or tips do the work get paid simple. The 53 pages step by step guide is finally out www.workonlinenigeria.com enjoy guys
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Pola1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
@toptic,hw can u hlp me 2 start earnin 4rm website flipping. @gudnuz,pls snd me more dtails abt ur biz-peteruonline@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
Pola1: @toptic,hw can u hlp me 2 start earnin 4rm website flipping. @gudnuz,pls snd me more dtails abt ur biz-peteruonline@yahoo.com

Website flipping is what I do most online this days and it's profitable, inbox me for details.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by chaliebantey: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
@gudnuz, my email add ai ojb.jazrel@yahooamcom, I'm interested in ur package pls inbox me.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Techwriter: 2:52am On Jul 29, 2012
OP and all Nairalanders, be careful about all the advice you get. This blog will help you identify the scammers among them
http://eloquentseo..com/2012/07/ways-to-identify-online-scammers.html
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by ddestiny20(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2012
this site below will pay 2percent daily and also give you 10usd 4 a start register today and start earning.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by richmans(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2012
Gudnuz am intrested dis my mail olopadeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by oladuro(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
send a blank mail to oladurodoye@yahoo.com
subject: how to make money online
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by buzoo: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
gudnuz,pls do send me the details too into my mail: buzoo123@yahoo.co.uk. Pls Identify your mail with your Username as the subject so I can easily recognize it.Ur mobile no. would be needed too.Thanks.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by skeendyke: 6:01am On Aug 30, 2012
gudnuz and 2bdbest, I am interested in knowin how to make a decent income online. My email is holla2fred@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by kentochdis(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2012
Oga jjjkkkooo, the gosple truth is that yes there are a lot of good and profitable businesses online in Nigeria. I run a web solution outfit online here in naija where I provide - domain name registration, web hosting, web design, bulk sms and free online training. You can visit my site http://www.hostketcom.com to see an e.g. of a genuine online business in naija. cheers
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by beejay2008: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Booty4me: plz send me detailz am interested. Franky2system@yahoo.com
Pls send me details I'm also interested beejayonthelordside@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by beejay2008: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
2BdBest: I must inform you from my personal experience, that so many 'opportunities' exist online begging for attention and requiring time, money and effort to excel in them. You only succeed depending on your efforts at whichever you try out.

I have tried so many and lost some bit of money in the process. You need to understand that making money online is a slow and steady process. Don't expect huge amounts or returns immediately. Right now, I am making about $53 daily online from my most current online venture. It is a small amount but it does add up. It also increases steadily and I am targeting $100 daily by next month. So far, I have made over $2200 over 2 months which is not a bad return on my efforts.

There are many opportunities out there! Just choose wisely and find a mentor that can guide you along so you don't lose money unnecessarily. If you do need advice on some good online opportunities around, drop your email and I will send you some details or better still, holla me on 08056743193.
Pls I'm interested beejayonthelordside@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by geniusauthor(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
Information Marketing Online and Offline Still the best Genuine Online Biz!
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by larry1318(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
There are alot of scams online. Before going into any firstly get full information from people who ave done it. Am into alot for more info mail me odunorinlanre art yahoo dot com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by wealthydan(m): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
i am currently earning passively from the internet call me on 08067397031 07080832203 i will show you my proofs #13,000.00 monthly
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by wealthydan(m): 12:02am On Aug 31, 2012
i am currently earning passively online #130,000.00 call me on 08067397031 07080832203
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by optimus30: 12:06am On Aug 31, 2012
2BdBest: I must inform you from my personal experience, that so many 'opportunities' exist online begging for attention and requiring time, money and effort to excel in them. You only succeed depending on your efforts at whichever you try out.

I have tried so many and lost some bit of money in the process. You need to understand that making money online is a slow and steady process. Don't expect huge amounts or returns immediately. Right now, I am making about $53 daily online from my most current online venture. It is a small amount but it does add up. It also increases steadily and I am targeting $100 daily by next month. So far, I have made over $2200 over 2 months which is not a bad return on my efforts.

There are many opportunities out there! Just choose wisely and find a mentor that can guide you along so you don't lose money unnecessarily. If you do need advice on some good online opportunities around, drop your email and I will send you some details or better still, holla me on 08056743193.
eprime30@gmail.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by optimus30: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2012
@gudnuz,eprime30@gmail.com,thnk u
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Anjelus(m): 3:48am On Aug 31, 2012
Kaysalas: @gudnuz, pls send me d details too. Kaysalas@yahoo.com
@ gudnuz, am equally interested, this is my email - dairo.ayo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook: I Have No Plans To Resign , Says Zuckerberg / Nigeria To China, Reduce Tariffs On Nigeria’s Products / How To Get Financial Help From Nigerian Philanthropist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.