Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (11432 Views)

Betting Techniques That Work / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? / The Gospel Truth About Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by green10119(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
The 53 pages step by step guide is finally out www.workonlinenigeria.com enjoy guys
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by rozayx5(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
well if it is not working for you in NIgeria it is working for me, try forex if you have the liver and you are ready to learn and you can get your withdrawals alomost daily like from the picture below, proof) i dont talk too much i just try grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Cyprian213(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
My dear friends, i never believed there is one untill resently. This one is approved by CBN, all banks and all networks. Pls call 08078122808 i will direct u. U won't regret u did.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by xtayle(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
The best home business I know is GBG. See wwww.facebook.com/gbglifestyle for details or call 0809 972 1600
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Pola1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
optimus30: eprime30@gmail.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by CHALLENGER: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
SBG: Well, if others are fooling themselves i am not. I will ever remain grateful to the person that introduce me to skinnybodycare. So, my brother, wake up. There are genuine online business that are working. It is possible you have not been lucky enough to come across them. So, don't rush to make a generalization.

SBG, may I say you are not a good marketer, if not you will not leave out your sign on name on the Skinnybodycare out of the conversation. Simply put, I need your sign on name as you have successfully won me over to skinnycare system
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by debco(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2012
@gudnuz plz send me details too @ tonnero80@yahoo.com tnx bro
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by creativeideas: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
I agree that there are several profitable businesses online. But it is one thing to get information, it is quite another to be able to turn that information into money. i attended several business seminars in the past with good business prospects. i even knew people who made money through them, but they just didn't work for me. I acquired the knowledge quite alright, but i couldn't convert it into money. you know, it can be depressing when you have such great expectations and you are disappointed. then i discovered that there are very important things i overlooked inbetween the knowledge and the money. Please learn a few things that can help you make money from online businesses. Please see: http://www.howtoturninformationintomoney..com/. This information may make a difference in your business. All the best
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Toks2008(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
VideoBills: Yeah, lots of them but you just need to find your passion among the list of online businesses that you can make money from. If you are not passionate about it,you can't really earn from it.

Definitely
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by DueTime(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
sure, there are! www.2naira.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by biz1234: 3:42am On Oct 07, 2012
Yes, there are genuine businesses you can do on the internet and become financially free, you only need to uncover the businesses. But the truth is this, not every one who claims to be making money on the internet is actually telling us the truth. There is a secret to making money on the internet, unless you uncover that secret code, you may just end up going round the vicious circle.

But to be honest with you, there is a lot of money to be made on the internet doing legitimate world businesses.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by dejiswaggs(m): 5:47am On Oct 08, 2012
ayodele123: The best that works well in Nigeria is information marketing.
The key is your ability to know what people are searching for and provide the needed information for them.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Activityj(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
@gudnuz please my brother i need the details too! My email is activityj@gmail.com thanks in anticipation!
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by geetee7(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
I have been wondering as such but now i'm happy because i found one that i am making steady money from.http://
www.bemotivatedtoday.com/114314
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by xcelconcepts(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
pls send me the detail too. olayusufy@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by peterowode: 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
pls send me details too
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by uchdollar111: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
@gudnuz am interested my email is uchdollar@gmail.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by uchdollar111: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
yes there is one you play games and you make money am currently a member of the website the site is www.yourgameclub.com if you don't understand anything give me a call 08101309222
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by uchdollar111: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
2BdBest: I must inform you from my personal experience, that so many 'opportunities' exist online begging for attention and requiring time, money and effort to excel in them. You only succeed depending on your efforts at whichever you try out.

I have tried so many and lost some bit of money in the process. You need to understand that making money online is a slow and steady process. Don't expect huge amounts or returns immediately. Right now, I am making about $53 daily online from my most current online venture. It is a small amount but it does add up. It also increases steadily and I am targeting $100 daily by next month. So far, I have made over $2200 over 2 months which is not a bad return on my efforts.

There are many opportunities out there! Just choose wisely and find a mentor that can guide you along so you don't lose money unnecessarily. If you do need advice on some good online opportunities around, drop your email and I will send you some details or better still, holla me on 08056743193.

2Bdbest am interested my email is uchdollar@gmail.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by wealthydan(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
send ' online business ' to 08067397031 07080832203 , i will give you somany that i am making money from. daniel
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Pola1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
2Bdbest,pls send me details,my email address is peteruonline@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Anjelus(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2012
Kaysalas: @gudnuz, pls send me d details too. Kaysalas@yahoo.com
@ gudnuz, am interested kind send details to my email - dairomgt@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by j8class: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
My dear, there are online business that are legitimate and working here in Nigeria. No need to talk much, just visit this site that helped me. www.ewealth9ja.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria To China, Reduce Tariffs On Nigeria’s Products / LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k / How To Get Financial Help From Nigerian Philanthropist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.