Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,420 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today (35639 Views)

LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others / Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwo-olu Present As Arewa Community In Lagos Endorses APC / Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Senator Abiru For ALGOVC's Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Magnoliaa(f): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Pained mf

Ni e.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by femisplash: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lagos for Jagaban 100%, no contest. 5% can go hang themselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by techWriter1: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
politicians will going the most of votes in Lagos state come 2023
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by femisplash: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Alaba Rago is where aboki people stay in Lagos.

And I can tell you authoritatively that 90% of those in the crowd we are seeing, will vote Atiku.

Those who have interacted with these northerners will understand what I’m talking about.

But idiots and brainless BATstards can go ahead and basque in the euphoria of false hope.
Northerners in Lagos have always been in support of the Government of their host, they are not like the ungrateful migrant Igbos who are rebelling against the Government of Lagos. Northerners respect their host state. Tinubu will defeat Atiku massively, Peter Obi does not exist.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by slivertongue: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
garfield1:

How do we now identify the real contenders

Regardless of the banters, there are four main contenders three of which can win depending on the dynamics that plays out at the last minute. Imagine Tinubu and Obi working together under southern Presidency sentiment. Tinubu I'll win if Obi steps down or works for him, Obi I'll win if Tinubu steps down or works for his victory. Imagine if Atiku and Obi do same, victory I'll go to any of them. The sad thing is, APC has many opposition within and outside, it can only scale through southern Presidency sentiment. It can't work in the North for obvious reasons. So a collabo with Atiku or Kwankwaso ain't likely gonna yield results.

The contenders I'll be known at the polling booths. Everything now is to me the normal 'election festival gatherings'.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
garfield1:

Not true sir.even buhari never received 90% of their votes.they will divide their votes equally between atiku,tinubu and rabiu.seems you are now atikulated

God forbid I be Atikulated…

Like I always tell you, I’m a very practical, realistic and rational person. I say things as they are.

They Hausa community in Lagos seems to have taken a decision to support Atiku. Rarely would you hear them mention Kwankwaso.

I’m saying this as someone who interacts with the Hausa Okada riders in Lagos, goes to the abattoirs, and other Hausa artisans. I’m not talking based on hearsay.

Nobody likes Tinubu in Lagos streets except touts.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
femisplash:

Northerners in Lagos have always been in support of the Government of their host, they are not like the ungrateful migrant Igbos who are rebelling against the Government of Lagos. Northerners respect their host state. Tinubu will defeat Atiku massively, Peter Obi does not exist.

Northerners have always voted the government in power in Lagos because their interest have always aligned.

But in 2023, the northerners want Atiku while the government of Lagos want Tinubu. Wait and see how things pan out.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by kcnwaigbo: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

You own delusion is even worse than that of you GCE presidential candidate.

In Lagos, the Arewa community have consistently been pro-Lagos and the direction the Tinubu caucus go is where they go.

Even Atiku won't be foolish to say the nonsense your just regurgitated here.
cheesy okay we shaa go see election results
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by kcnwaigbo: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Northerners have always voted the government in power in Lagos because their interest have always aligned.

But in 2023, the northerners want Atiku while the government of Lagos want Tinubu. Wait and see how things pan out.
Oga elections did not begin in Nigeria in 2015.

The three major candidates will definitely secure 25% in Lagos
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by OPICANTO2223: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Where is Tulumbu. Hope he has not gone back for medical treatment. Baba rest, he refused
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Kajaard: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Since when did Lagos become the entire Nigeria? cheesy

Because all I see Tinubu doing in the past one week is campaigning in Lagos state cheesy

It's no wonder people say he is campaigning to become the president of southwest Nigeria cheesy
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by fergie001: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
garfield1:

Not true sir.even buhari never received 90% of their votes.they will divide their votes equally between atiku,tinubu and rabiu.seems you are now atikulated
Leave Penguin2, he will have said I were Atikulated if I had made that comment.

I live close there..... They like Kwankwaso more. He has been there like 3ce this year alone and supports them with bikes and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by LagosIsForIgbos: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
APC has failed!
Keep failing!
Continue to fail forever!
Power to the Obidients!
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by CondemnBattery(f): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
What do you expect? Alaba rago is the hausa quarters in lagos, so nothing strange. If Peter Obi visits Alaba international market I'm sure you will run into hiding cos of the crowd. So pipe down
lhordspy:
Even the mere visit attracted more crowd than some people Presidential rally in Nasarawa.

God please keep zombidients alive till Feb25, 2023 and beyond. They must not escape the shege that is surely going to befall them. The impending defeat must be served.

Very Hot and Spicy .
So help me God.

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by harmargedon: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
I love RPGs
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by OPICANTO2223: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
I truly feel for Tulumbu because he is no more marketable in NE, SE, SS ,NC. Majority of NW is going towards Atiku.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Scholarzy: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hmmmn
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Menclothing: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Massive crowd

That place is conjezted
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Laple0541(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
What else did anyone need to see that Tinubu will be the president of this country come 2023?

By the grace of God, Tinubu's emergence is unstoppable. If you hate Tinubu you hate development.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by ibiza1: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
vote wisely

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by themba(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Even the mere visit attracted more crowd than some people Presidential rally in Nasarawa.

God please keep zombidients alive till Feb25, 2023 and beyond. They must not escape the shege that is surely going to befall them. The impending defeat must be served.

Very Hot and Spicy .
So help me God.

Apostles make we tell dem....every naija youth must collect that resources from APC and PDP....na dere own cake for past mistakes...

ObiDatti no dey give shishi.....na with joy ppl dey come out for dem....una own na with naira note.
Make una too declare no more shishi make una see how many number dey remain.

ObiDatti i stand....Our incoming president and vice. ...it is on God to rescue Nigerians including zuzu like u
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Nonexisting1: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
People might have thought they were going to share money this one the dollar man follow them come. Hunger bad.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Cj4charles(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Very Hot and Spicy .
So help me God.

Obi's matter keeps making all these Agbadorans urchins sleepless and restless and i like that alot, even when Peter Obi's name nor any other political parties name where mentioned on any post patterning APC they always find a way to drag Peter Obi's name into it leaving over 50 political parties gunning for same position even when they claimed LP no structure... hahahahahahah the fear of PETER OBI is the beginning of wisdom grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by ariesbull: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Alaba Rago the hausa territory of Lagos state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by atinga1: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

In Lagos, the Arewa community have consistently been pro-Lagos and the direction the Tinubu caucus go is where they go.

Pro Lagos and APC won in the last elections with just a hundred and something thousand votes.
Imagine what will happen in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by juman(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by onatisi(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Collect your moni
Collect your moni
Gbera ,gbera go get that mullah
Kala GBA owo lowo apc and tinubu
We don work ,we don tire ,we suppose to dey jaiye

Oya tinubu and apc drop the money
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by t2luv1: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Ain't this a bit*h. Your currency is free falling and you all are here chatting about some piece of crap election. Lawd have mercy
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Kennyfancy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Why are they campaigning without tinubu ?
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by onatisi(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
I truly feel for Tulumbu because he is no more marketable in NE, SE, SS ,NC. Majority of NW is going towards Atiku.
My brother , just dey look ,let's not spoil the fun too early. All these videos just dey make me laugh. I swear the baddest people on earth are those who go to campaign rallies . They can hail anybody even if someone is about to be executed they will still be hailing him
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by onatisi(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
t2luv1:

Ain't this a bit*h. Your currency is free falling and you all are here chatting about some piece of crap election. Lawd have mercy
so we should go outside and catch it from hitting the ground ?
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Eriokanmi: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Peter Obi will get the majority of votes in Lagos state come 2023.

Save this comment.
I believe you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Police Identify Officer Who Shot Man Dead During Fuel Queue Tumult / Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet / Buhari Will Not Congratulate Dickson – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.