Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,105 members, 7,863,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) (10341 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) / Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) by dettolgel: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Coldie:
It’s these same misfits that saw whites, Asians, Latina’s, etc migrating to the USA and didn’t see anything wrong with it, but are all over twitter giving themselves a tag called FBA and ranting up and down that Africans alone are taking their jobs.

It’s this foolishness that has caused them to be there before Asians yet Asians have come and surpassed them, that even most tech companies in America are now been run by Asians.

They are their shaking their asses, rapping and shooting themselves up and down

Not truly the reason Asia dominate them. Well that is another long story but I agree with the general premise of your argument.
Re: Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) by Mrscarter(f): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2022
Uyi168:
whats the proof that they are not better than you?

We are not better. U get good u get bad just like any other race

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Young Lady Completely Exposes Her Breasts In Pre-wedding Photo / Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.