Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC (6940 Views)

Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by haslaw(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
The number of votes Tinubu will get will tell the number of insane persons in Nigeria.
But thak God that those that are sane is much more than the insane in the country.
We will never reinforce failure

Sane or not sane, my happiness is that no IIGBO will ever smell the presidency. I don't care who wins the elections as long as Peter Obi does not win
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by nairavsdollars(f): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2022
What makes u so sure?
hohafrank:
Crisis in PDP or not Tinubu can't win presidential election come 2023.QED.
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by Cajal(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2022
sanusideunifier post hi=118083520:
As a Yoruba Person, This Is Why I Don't Support Tinubu

I see people who support Tinubu as dirty, indecent, wayward, corrupt and drug-addicted buffoons. How can you support a known thief and a man whose life from childhood epitomizes crimes and evil?
Can you see how Tinubu scammed Lagos that even Seun, the owner of Nairaland had to admit that Tinubu bought Lagos with drug money and wants to buy Nigeria with Lagos money? A thief is thief no matter where he comes from. Tinubu is a thief that can't be allowed to continue stealing.
Again, Tinubu knows his health is very bad but still wants to inflict pains on Nigerians like his hospital mate in Aso Rock is doing. That's wickedness and inhumanity. Haven't we suffered enough for dying druggies like Tinubu to respect themselves and stay away from leadership functions they can't handle? He is already peeing everywhere and making irritating mistakes but some foolish Nigerians are covering what will affect us all tomorrow.
The most annoying is the importance of details that Tinubu flagrantly ignores. Just imagine going to the university for admission without your first school leaving certificate and ssce and you're still telling them you're qualified. Is it not stupid? Now we're even begging Tinubu to even tell us his school name, teachers or classmates but he can't. What dangerous precedence is he laying? Can an evil person be celebrated and how does that define us as a nation?
The most embarrassing is the global recognition of Tinubu as a dangerous drug baron which ha has not denied. He is not even ashamed of it. There're hordes of damning allegations and reports about him on local and international papers that he makes no effort to deny. Is that the type of person we celebrate as a hero? Something is terribly wrong with us then and we've to admit to have created our own suffering and pain.
Just imagine the guts he had to bring money in bullion vans and the law has been kept pending. I can tell you Nigerians will suffer more if we don't reject known thieves like Tinubu and take back our country. So, stop blaming Nigeria for the suffering and hardship, blame your wrong decisions.
You must be supporting an ANGEL
if you like say you are Fulani
TINUBU presidency is beyond ethnic and religion bigotry
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by NLPoliceWoman: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
007inc:

Your are a pathetic Änimæl.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by NLPoliceWoman: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
GorillaApp:

you have gone to the dogs.
you have gone to the gutter
Rule 2.
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by 007inc: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2

Tag Judas Iscariot too
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by gcute2ng(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
sanusideunifier:
As a Yoruba Person, This Is Why I Don't Support Tinubu

I see people who support Tinubu as dirty, indecent, wayward, corrupt and drug-addicted buffoons. How can you support a known thief and a man whose life from childhood epitomizes crimes and evil?
Can you see how Tinubu scammed Lagos that even Seun, the owner of Nairaland had to admit that Tinubu bought Lagos with drug money and wants to buy Nigeria with Lagos money? A thief is thief no matter where he comes from. Tinubu is a thief that can't be allowed to continue stealing.
Again, Tinubu knows his health is very bad but still wants to inflict pains on Nigerians like his hospital mate in Aso Rock is doing. That's wickedness and inhumanity. Haven't we suffered enough for dying druggies like Tinubu to respect themselves and stay away from leadership functions they can't handle? He is already peeing everywhere and making irritating mistakes but some foolish Nigerians are covering what will affect us all tomorrow.
The most annoying is the importance of details that Tinubu flagrantly ignores. Just imagine going to the university for admission without your first school leaving certificate and ssce and you're still telling them you're qualified. Is it not stupid? Now we're even begging Tinubu to even tell us his school name, teachers or classmates but he can't. What dangerous precedence is he laying? Can an evil person be celebrated and how does that define us as a nation?
The most embarrassing is the global recognition of Tinubu as a dangerous drug baron which ha has not denied. He is not even ashamed of it. There're hordes of damning allegations and reports about him on local and international papers that he makes no effort to deny. Is that the type of person we celebrate as a hero? Something is terribly wrong with us then and we've to admit to have created our own suffering and pain.
Just imagine the guts he had to bring money in bullion vans and the law has been kept pending. I can tell you Nigerians will suffer more if we don't reject known thieves like Tinubu and take back our country. So, stop blaming Nigeria for the suffering and hardship, blame your wrong decisions.

Stop reasoning with your anus and spewing shit... we know who yyou are... a flatron...
Oloshi dey disguise...
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by GorillaApp(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2.
So telling someone that he has gone down to the dogs/ gutter is now an offence? I'm sure you really don't know what that word means. Kindly use Google.
Someone that has descended to calling people cannibals and ipob criminals you saw nothing wrong there, it is me that is admonishing him for behaving badly that is now the offender cheesy

Try harder. I can see you guys are a team
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by GorillaApp(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
post=118084481:
WIKE, the slayer of ipob animals and cannibals.
Nlpolicewoman.
Are you seeing the comment I responded to? Imagine calling people animals and cannibals?
You are really pathetic if you can ignore this.

Seun, Dominique myndd44

Let me educate you nlpolicewoman. You can think me letter.
See below for the meaning of the word I used.

Idiom: Gone to the dogs
Meaning: If something has gone to the dogs, it has gone badly wrong and lost all the good things it had.

So mannabbqgrill has gone to the dogs and I mean it
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by ufuosman(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Story
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by NLPoliceWoman: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
GorillaApp:

you have gone to the dogs.
you have gone to the gutter
Rule 2..
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by NLPoliceWoman: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
007inc:

Your are a pathetic Änimæl.
Again,
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by GorillaApp(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2..
I can see you have poor compression of the English language. Google the mean of that expression and free yourself from mental slavery
Re: Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC by egbabiekperemo1: 6:39am On Nov 06, 2022
007inc:

, You are a pathetic and rotten Änimæl.

Hmmn, deep but true though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hurricane Irene Alert For Nairalanders In US / Describe Rochas Okoracha's Administration In 2 Words / Panic Over Ibb’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.