Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,802 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian (17429 Views)

Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mccullum:

It's like that for Obi simply because he's not in status of Atiku and Tinubu politically... grin which he's dreaming to attained.

It is a waste of time to try to compare a Lion to a goat.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:
Front runner of the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria, Peter Obi, met with the Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian

https://twitter.com/peterobi/status/1588097837279199232?s=46&t=-XJr4sxUQ85OS7bXEtCcvg

Nigeria's next President
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by MasterKernel: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
BSdetective:
Are the Indians going to vote for him?

No they'll vote Atiku and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by socialmediaman: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Light78:

Nice one.

A very sane comment from a good person.

I just clicked like for you.

We need people like you here.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by NavasBit: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
All this won't win election.. if you like meet all the country leader. Election is local vote casting. He can't even win any geopolitical zone in 2023. Tinubu to win is too sure. Odd Tinubu to win is 1.20 Obi to win 1500. Take it or leave it. �️�️�️
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

He knows he can't win any election in Nigeria, that's why he dey use style dey flex the money wey IPOB terrorist contribute to him. IGBO can never rule Nigeria. cheesy

The desperate igbos know this fact; the igbos can never lead Nigeria for the next 183 yrs.
Leading is not for every group…the igbos should simply stick to what they know, and make way for a true leader.

Leadership is not part of their DNA… this is why they kill themselves like flies in the Yeast. No self respect and no respect for anything, but these fools want to lead a nation.
Jokers!!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
The igbos remind me of a tenant that can’t afford to pay his rent, but wants to build a house…
You may need to first get yourselves together, love yourselves, respect yourselves and stop killing yourselves.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by socialmediaman: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mccullum:

It's like that for Obi simply because he's not in status of Atiku and Tinubu politically... grin which he's dreaming to attained.

Even state commissioners and local politicians go with crowds of people for simple occasions like these, are they also on higher statuses than Peter Obi? This is the waste we keep talking about in Nigeria, I don't know why Nigerians are attracted to such glamorous nonsense.

A short visit to a foreign country abroad and 50 people are in the entourage with first class plane tickets, lodged in hotels, paid for meals in expensive restaurants, and travel allowance. A bill of $15,000 each person, total of $750,000 or N500 million naira. Is this the kind of country you want?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by socialmediaman: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
If you were not an Ipobian turned Obidient, I may have taken you seriously.

FYI I was a strong Buhari supporter in 2015. Go check my posts, that was when I joined this platform. If you think this is a joke, just know that there are millions of people like me who have no allegiance to any politician, just want the best for their country. If you don't perform, you don't get a second chance.

Can you say the same for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by 7Randall: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
BSdetective:
You are not smart. You sound like a Tinubu suppoter

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Desperate mofo cheesy
Las las OBIdient and obi will still vote APC
you go force me to vote APC or PDP
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by 7Randall: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:
Presidential candidates use these opportunities to learn more about other countries and how it ties with Nigeria’s diplomatic policies.

This helps them get ready from day 1 if elected into office
Thank you
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by socialmediaman: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
ElSudani:

Of course, only zombidients would understand. I have never seen a presidential candidate anywhere pitching his candidacy at foreign embassies.

A serious presidential candidate who wants to get ready from day 1 will visit Nigeria's strongest trade partners and learn about their governments' priorities and how Nigeria's policies can help with partnerships that can boost trade and security for the benefit of both countries
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by lereinter(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
There's something not open to the public this guy will gain as being presidential aspirant

Which international job requirement is to be a presidential aspirant
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by leketon: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
He always go and meet them, if it were the next President the reverse will be the case...
Hmmmn! Low self esteem.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by LiveWithIt: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you go force me to vote APC or PDP
By Feb even OBI will vote TINUBU so automatically you lots are voting tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by shortIGBOman: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
zomby:

The desperate igbos know this fact; the igbos can never lead Nigeria for the next 183 yrs.
Leading is not for every group…the igbos should simply stick to what they know, and make way for a true leader.

Leadership is not part of their DNA… this is why they kill themselves like flies in the Yeast. No self respect and no respect for anything, but these fools want to lead a nation.
Jokers!!

You are correct. They presently do not have Kings in the EAST. They claimed they don't need Kings in their mist. That they don't need leaders. They used IPOB and UGM to kill their Kings.

Obi of Onitsha and the few fortunate first Class Kings who were able to escape from the EAST are presently in the North. Some of them swore never to go back to the East.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by VULCAN(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
If you are ignorant and did not see all the pics when he went to 10 Downing St or when he met with top officials of the US govt in DC then shut up

CoronaVirusRelo:

Dude is chasing shadows!

Even when it’s mandated to meet foreign diplomats, his priority should be meeting with those who have high stakes in Nigeria, and not Indian!

When he starts meeting with US, UK, France, and Saudi diplomats, then I will know he means buisness, cos those countries have a direct influence on the outcome of 2023 election.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are correct. They presently do not have Kings in the EAST. They claimed they don't need Kings in their mist. That they don't need leaders. They used IPOB and UGM to kill their Kings.

Obi of Onitsha and the few fortunate first Class Kings who were able to escape from the EAST are presently in the North. Some of them swore never to go back to the East.

Just a bunch of senseless people.
The Northerners and Yorubas are not your enemies…The Igbos are their own enemies, but the fools are too mentally blind to see.

A passenger that can’t afford to pay the transportation fare, but also wants to buy a car same day…What a bunch of insane dreamers!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Without the Yorubas the igbos are nothing.
I hope the Yorubas study a few chapters from the northerners book on how to check the igbos…All necessary djustments must be made to put these ungrateful imbecilesss in their place.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Rechargeam247(f): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
This name isn't long at all.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:

A serious presidential candidate who wants to get ready from day 1 will visit Nigeria's strongest trade partners and learn about their governments' priorities and how Nigeria's policies can help with partnerships that can boost trade and security for the benefit of both countries

A serious presidential candidate will first focus all his attention on embracing all voters at home in Nigeria, by constantly presenting his case on why he should be elected.
It is obvious that just like the rest of the FlatHeadsss, peter Obi lacks basic clear understanding of priorities. He has no sensible strategy, the dude is just running around the world without a clear mission.
First thing first, when you win the election there will be plenty of time to visit Pluto if that’s what you desire…but at this point the main focus should be on enticing all Nigerians (not just the igbos)
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by JOemmy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
What is all these meetings even all about is it really necessary?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Dude is chasing shadows!

Even when it’s mandated to meet foreign diplomats, his priority should be meeting with those who have high stakes in Nigeria, and not Indian!

When he starts meeting with US, UK, France, and Saudi diplomats, then I will know he means buisness, cos those countries have a direct influence on the outcome of 2023 election.

US or UK will never support a presidential candidate from a group of people that kills themselves like flies…in fact, they are categorized as terrorists. So, peter Obi is wasting his time in US and in UK.

Every vote for peter Obi is a vote for the IPOB

The Saudi on the other hand will never neglect a Muslim presidential candidate for a drunkard candidate like peter Obi.
So, let peter Obi continue to run around the world..
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Jocdon(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Supreme01:
How will meeting with this people aid him win election? Enlighten me in case I don't know.
Or may be for his personal interest, investment.?
After the election you will understand better
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by g4gerald: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
BSdetective:
To you, its all about getting votes. To obidients its about leadership which involves learning from other countries how to improve and become more develop. You see the difference btw you and us?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:

By Feb even OBI will vote TINUBU so automatically you lots are voting tinubu
by feb it will be clear it will be between Atiku and peter obi which obi will win save today's date
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Konjiboii: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
taretoofine:
how this man multitask amazes me
even covering many places within short time
leave presidential ambition aside, this man is a hardworking and outstanding business man .

Bruh I actually thought about this, I'm in my 30s and guy I know my limit. Even inter city movement dey tire me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by g4gerald: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
zomby:

US or UK will never support a presidential candidate from a group of people that kills themselves like flies…in fact, they are categorized as terrorists. So, peter Obi is wasting his time in US and in UK.

Every vote for peter Obi is a vote for the IPOB

The Saudi on the other hand will never neglect a Muslim presidential candidate for a drunkard candidate like peter Obi.
So, let peter Obi continue to run around the world..
So who will the UK and US support, two notorious drug lords? At a time Atiku was even banned from entering US not until Obasanjo interceded for him. On the other hand Obi is a citizen of united state, who has has a good reputation globally. So think again
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Konjiboii: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
SandyLOVE08:
I want to know why some persons are hell bent on supporting APC. APC that brought untold hardship to Nigerians

I was enjoying pure water and biscuits for 20 naira under PDP corruption. But now, same 20 naira hardly buy pure water. What are APC supporters really enjoying under this regime that they aren't telling us?

Or are they exchanging dollar for 150
Or maybe they are buying bag of rice under 20k
Probably they are getting fuel at a discount price of 45 naira.

What is it exactly?

Pls you guys should enlighten me.

Lol I swear e reach to ask questions,maybe they have a special citizen ID they tender low-key.
Like I always say God for some reason allow the devil to create opposite of everything good he created.
We may not be able to comprehend with our mortal brain.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Seunwere: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:
If this were Atiku or Tinubu, you would’ve seen a whole entourage of people and politicians, big WASTE!

The difference is very clear, if you can see beyond tribal bigotry!

On top Indian high commission make una dey borrow sense now. If obi drink water na news for una blind followers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate ‘Bends’ Rules To Screen Ministerial Nominees On Monday / Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno / APC Primaries: Party Supporters Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.