Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,715 members, 7,844,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian (17428 Views)

Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Praktikals(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by SandyLOVE08(f): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Dollar is now 820
Pounds is 960
Bag of rice is 42k
Fuel is 220

Some people are still campaigning for APC. �.

Does it mean we have accepted suffering as a way of life?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by ganisucks(f): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Desperate mofo cheesy
Las las OBIdient and obi will still vote APC

You're wasting your time. Listen to President Obi and candidate Tinubu. Of the two, who sounds the most confident. Tinubu will come 3rd.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Ezewuzie01: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Peter Obi the IPOB funded idiot always wearing black clothes like a fetish ogboni man.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by kushma(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2022
27Pushing30:
You can smell desperation all over this man lol

Said by someone who’s candidate hired fake pastors and bishops

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by temitope27(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:
If this were Atiku or Tinubu, you would’ve seen a whole entourage of people and politicians, big WASTE!

The difference is very clear, if you can see beyond tribal bigotry!
try get sense abeg, obi no get follower, his followers are in the yeast alone
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by ElSudani: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:
Presidential candidates use these opportunities to learn more about other countries and how it ties with Nigeria’s diplomatic policies.

This helps them get ready from day 1 if elected into office

If he doesn't know about other countries before now then he is not ready to be president. He is basically wasting his time visiting all these embassies. To what end?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2022
BSdetective:
Are the Indians going to vote for him?

Dude is chasing shadows!

Even when it’s mandated to meet foreign diplomats, his priority should be meeting with those who have high stakes in Nigeria, and not Indian!

When he starts meeting with US, UK, France, and Saudi diplomats, then I will know he means buisness, cos those countries have a direct influence on the outcome of 2023 election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Pinterest: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2022
BSdetective:

It’s like IPOB wants to create new polling units in jails in Bombay and Delhi. Since we have plenty convicted Shukudi and Shiere in India.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by socialmediaman: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2022
ElSudani:

If he doesn't know about other countries before now then he is not ready to be president.

I didn’t expect everyone to understand that I wrote there
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by TheFacelessMan: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2022
No wonder he graduated with a 3rd Class.

You start to meet the international community AFTER elections as President.

Right now, you focus on how to win IN your country.

How many votes will visiting India and South Korea bring?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by ElSudani: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:

I didn’t expect everyone to understand that I wrote there

Of course, only zombidients would understand. I have never seen a presidential candidate anywhere pitching his candidacy at foreign embassies.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Mathain19(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
BSdetective:
not necessarily.
As an incoming president come 2023 with positivity towards the national economic development he needs to make survey on which of this country will be a landmark for bilateral agreement with Nigeria as a country..
Peter obi is a wise man with good synergy..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by shortIGBOman: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
BSdetective:

He knows he can't win any election in Nigeria, that's why he dey use style dey flex the money wey IPOB terrorist contribute to him. IGBO can never rule Nigeria. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by ganisucks(f): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
No wonder he graduated with a 3rd Class.

You start to meet the international community AFTER elections as President.

Right now, you focus on how to win IN your country.

How many votes will visiting India and South Korea bring?

That should tell you, that he has already won and thus has began his shadow government. After the formality of elections, his shadow cabinet will transform into his kitchen cabinet and administration.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Rapuru14: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:
Presidential candidates use these opportunities to learn more about other countries and how it ties with Nigeria’s diplomatic policies.

Serious presidential candidates you mean not the selfish and dubious ones that are looking for countries that will help them hide off their loots.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by buckeyemedia: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:
If this were Atiku or Tinubu, you would’ve seen a whole entourage of people and politicians, big WASTE!

If you were not an Ipobian turned Obidient, I may have taken you seriously.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by ElSudani: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mathain19:
not necessarily.
As an incoming president come 2023 with positivity towards the national economic development he needs to make survey on which of this country will be a landmark for bilateral agreement with Nigeria as a country..
Peter obi is a wise man with good synergy..

Really? This is putting the cart before the horse. If this is even going to happen you have all sorts of diplomats to do it. This is like a US presidential candidate visiting one foreign embassy to the other, quite strange.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by buckeyemedia: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
ganisucks:

That should tell you, that he has already won and thus has began his shadow government. After the formality of elections, his shadow cabinet will transform into his kitchen cabinet and administration.
Shadow cabinet indeed filled with ex pdp runaway members to The Labor party, the likes of Doyin Okupe, Barrister Okonkwo & Co?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by buckeyemedia: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
ElSudani:

Really? This is putting the cart before the horse. If this is even going to happen you have all sorts of diplomats to do it. This is like a US presidential candidate visiting one foreign embassy to the other, quite strange.
Pandora Pete is just showboating for his gullible Obidients, the Jim Jones of Naija politics.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Dawnofhope: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Supreme01:
How will meeting with this people aid him win election? Enlighten me in case I don't know.
Or may be for his personal interest, investment.?
It is not all about winning , but what he will do if he wins . Unlike others who are trying hard to win but have no idea in reality what to do if they win .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Mathain19(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
ElSudani:

I suspect you...
Obidient are.. optimistic
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by DSC7: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
The people's choice....

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by LiveWithIt: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
ganisucks:

You're wasting your time. Listen to President Obi and candidate Tinubu. Of the two, who sounds the most confident. Tinubu will come 3rd.
Ok tinubu will be my president, your president, our president inshallah..
That obi that is olodo with his shaky voice grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Light78: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:

Nice one.

A very sane comment from a good person.

I just clicked like for you.

We need people like you here.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by buckeyemedia: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
BSdetective:
Might be lobbying for The High Representative to India based on his trading background?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Tareq1105: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Alexis33:
Tinubu for life

Ambassadors and High Commissioners come to Asiwaju, he doesn't have to go to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Rebuke: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Desperate mofo cheesy
Las las OBIdient and obi will still vote APC

I learned Tinubu also helped yhur papa pay yhur mama's bride price and he is the one currently feeding yhu and yhur entire family. Brainwashed m0r0n, keep decieving yhurself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by LiveWithIt: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Rebuke:

I learned Tinubu also helped yhur papa pay yhur mama's bride price and he is the one currently feeding yhu and yhur entire family. Brainwashed m0r0n, keep decieving yhurself.
Continue crying tongue

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
I guess the Indians are relocating to Nigeria to cast their votes for Peter Obi.
When you don’t know, you don’t know… The gullible igbos are known to lack sensible strategy and basic common sense. It is all about their shallow emotions; zero intellectual or mental depth.
That’s why they hate Tinubu…the man is simply too much for them.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Mccullum: 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:

It's like that for Obi simply because he's not in status of Atiku and Tinubu politically... grin which he's dreaming to attained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Calls For Suspension Of Sanctions On Guinea, Mali, Niger, And B / What Can Honest Nigerians Do to Stop 'Nigerian Scams'? / Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.