Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: (6322 Views)

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / Omg! What Is This World Turning Into?? [screen Shot] / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by marvelck: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2011
Most of the girls on facebook and 2go are now swindlers using all kinds of tricks and lies (and even their body) to get money from guys. And when such tricks doesn't work, they are ready to use their body, by sleeping with these men just to get what they want. but unfortunately guys are now becoming wiser and smarter and hardly drop anything unless they have their way with these girls. Can you imagine that guys are now having a field day with girls on facebook and 2go. Since most of the girls are so cheap and gotten so easily. and most of these girls (on facebook/2go) are known to always throw themselves on the guys they meet on facebook or 2go just to collect money or receive one favour or the other from these guys. Tell me, where is the dignity in our ladies. when so many of them are like rotten tomatoes, ready to even drop their "pants" just to have money to eat "bread and beans"

1 Like

Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by 190smh: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2011
[size=28pt]ROTFLMFAOOOOO!!!
[/size]
I didnt say nothing - I didnt say Nothing!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2011
Well! While i'm not making an excuse for ANYONE , as i personally denounce such practices, all i'll say is that the economy is bad! POVERTY is Sky rocketing! So most are turning to Pro[b]s[/b]titution! Once a girl gets paid for having sex, she's a Pr[b]o[/b]stitute! Some Guys have noticed it and are even fueling the fire by asking the girls for sex continually! I think guys share the blame too! Why any Guy, who woos a girl thru facebook and 2go, and eventually sleeps with her, and pays her and then turn around and calls himself SMART and then the girl FOOLISH still beats me SILLY! He only paid for services rendered! We all should realize that a lot of Pr[b]o[/b]stitutes are on facebook and 2go! And for the fact that the OP specifically mentioned "some", that means the girls into this way of life are in the MINORITY!

SOME GUYS are to BLAME TOO! This aint just a matter of GIRLS alone! Unless of course you want to be BIASED! MORAL DECADENCE IS ON THE RISE!  

1 Like

Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by harakiri(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2011
@poster, as much as I understand your perspective, I noticed the hypocrisy in it. First of all, isn't it the guys who initiate contact with these girls? Second, you say these girls are cheap and sell themselves for peanuts but if they bill you for house rent,BB,flight ticket,shopping money,human hair,birthday money,school fees and car, you are the same person that will label them as "high class" prRosStitutes. What do you really want? Hmm? If they bill you high, problem. If they bill you low,bigger problem. Wetin be una own na. Free dem abeg. In between, poverty/hardship and a disfunctional society are the root cause of this ( but you already know this so why complaining?)
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^ True!
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by 190smh: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2011
As if the poverty is only in NIGERIA

Therezz Poverty in somalia, sudan even NIGER republic here

yet you dont see their girls disgracing themselves online

Na only NIGERIA own go different - mtscheww  undecided
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by DaDoctor: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2011
harakiri:

@poster, as much as I understand your perspective, I noticed the hypocrisy in it. First of all, isn't it the guys who initiate contact with these girls? Second, you say these girls are cheap and sell themselves for peanuts but if they bill you for house rent,BB,flight ticket,shopping money,human hair,birthday money,school fees and car, you are the same person that will label them as "high class" prRosStitutes. What do you really want? Hmm? If they bill you high, problem. If they bill you low,bigger problem. Wetin be una own na. Free dem abeg. In between, poverty/hardship and a disfunctional society are the root cause of this ( but you already know this so why complaining?)

I Slightly agree!

But there is another dimension to it.

WHEN THESE LADIES READ UR PROFILE AND WANT UR ATTENTION. IT TAKES THE GRACE OF GOD FOR U TO SURVIVE SAME. I WONT SAY MORE THAN THAT.

SAME REASON I STOPPED PUBLICISING MY VACANCIES ON THE FB PAGE AND ALSO BLOCK ANY INTRUDER AS PER ADMISSION EXAM AND SCHOOL ISSUES. QED
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Tosinville(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2011
Nigerian girls just wanna have fun.
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2011
with the advent of BB ping, 2go, fb and others, Naija and ghana babes has squandered all the dignity, respect and prestige our african mothers worked so hard to earn!

My father often says that there is no excuse for stealing same way, there is no excuse for prostitution!

You guys should stop defending what we are all know is bad! Its for  a man to ask, cajole and do everything possible to get a lady down and its for the woman to do everything possible to deny the guy what he wants in other to earn respect for her womanhood!

Now girls have so lost it that you can be fvkn two girls from same mother and they dont giv a shi-t so long as you dole out money to them!

Now girls freely send their real nude photos to a guy they just met just to convince him to pay 5k into her account!

Its soooo sad! cry cry cry
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Mynd44: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^
But why expect to get paid for it?
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2011
greateros:

with the advent of BB ping, 2go, fb and others, Naija and ghana babes has squandered all the dignity, respect and prestige our african mothers worked so hard to earn!

My father often says that there is no excuse for stealing same way, there is no excuse for prostitution!

You guys should stop defending what we are all know is bad! [size=15pt]Its for  a man to ask, cajole and do everything possible to get a lady down and its for the woman to do everything possible to deny the guy what he wants in other to earn respect for her womanhood![/size]

Now girls have so lost it that you can be fvkn two girls from same mother and they dont giv a shi-t so long as you dole out money to them!

Now girls freely send their real Unclad photos to a guy they just met just to convince him to pay 5k into her account!

Its soooo sad! cry cry cry
Na wa for that theory o! grin Taken from the book of eros chpter 14 v 5! grin grin grin
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^gbam!
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2011
its beta this way,
at least we dont hv to spend money on tantalizers and Shoprite.
just pay the babes' fees and get laid.
no need for long talk
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by matrixx(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2011
the Poster is a one sided idiot. Do urself a favour & grow up. Nobody has been forced by any girl to do anything. U simply followd ur dyck's way nw u dey complain. idiot.
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
Hmmn, for the first time ever!, I agree with harakiri's post!
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by MMM2(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2011
pls how can i register on 2go & FAKEBOOK right away undecidedundecided

i need 2 grab my own free punnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnies right now angryangry
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2011
lmao. i guess a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by WebSurfer(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin upgrade to BBM
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Orikinla(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
"Na condition make crayfish bend." Sincerely, I feel very sorry for these promiscuous Nigerian girls who are in dire straits. I always try to get jobs for those who come my way. But I have seen both single and married men bragging about how they use and dump these unfortunate desperate poor girls. Men who maltreat these girls will one day see their own daughters at the mercy of other men. Because in the laws of sowing and reaping, none will escape the harvest of whatever we sow on earth. Cursed is the man or woman who abuses and misuses the daughter, sister or wife of others. And it will surely come to pass. Perpetrators of sexploitation in entertainment and other forms of corruption are the evils plaguing the society and if we don't get rid of these evils they will destroy more lives.
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Jackieugo(f): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
Lol this is why I only keep around 30 close friends and family on my FB account. Too many sick predators and desperate men out there on the internet lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
*does the dayday face and points to my turned up mouth @ orinkala.

come on now. u cant save the world hun. some of these girls want fast money and to be taken care of. they are not immune to the various stigmas women face just because they are nigerian. even if they were to get a nine to five job they could still face having a predatorial boss who may require them to give him favours in exchange for decent pay. hate to sound like a pessimist but life can be fcked up for a woman. not all of us are strong.
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2011
oops i meant orikinla.
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2011
I almost fell a victim if not for the intervention of my junior colleague in my office. the chap is used to those ladies and their tricks
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by born2boink(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
If men are not ready to play women, women are not interesting in playing along, a man drinking in a prostitute joint but claiming he is not interested in prostitutes must be a fool, didn't he see other beer parlous there, if you didn't message or add this girls, they won't even show interest in you,
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by EFCC1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2011
their slogan watch word on 2go is "No card No chatting"
I have seen so many type of bosom on 2go. . . ranging from orange, apple  to slippers

[size=23pt][/size]
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by WebSurfer(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Tosinville(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
OP, abeg free those girls o! make dem have fun & you should play along with them not for u to come over here and form holier than thou, bro.
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Mynd44: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 23, 2011
op na only God go help naija girls and nobody else.the rate at wich dem dey beg men for money for facebook and 2go don pass me o! grin
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 23, 2011
190smh:

As if the poverty is only in NIGERIA

Therezz Poverty in somalia, sudan even NIGER republic here

yet you dont see their girls disgracing themselves online

Na only NIGERIA own go different - mtscheww  undecided

true word
even with the biting poverty in ethopia and somalia u still see their girls over there respecting themselves
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 23, 2011
I was reading new on one of the Nigeria websites about prostitution in Nigeria and I learn one can get a quick service for 500 Nigeria naira "less than $5 USD" and whole night long of serious hot whoabang for 3k Nigeria Naira damn. So my question is, are those punanies tested for quality purposes? they're all teenagers - - ->13-16. Hmm I sense some infected stinky punnies.
Re: What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: by toluxa1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2011
lol, my 2go username - tolulade

(1) (Reply)

Couples With Huge Height Difference; Cute Or Not? / 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.