Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Obedients To Volunteer As Party Agent Free - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedients To Volunteer As Party Agent Free (368 Views)

Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedients To Volunteer As Party Agent Free by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obedients are willing to volunteer to be party agent for labour party free of charge .

Normally political parties pay at least 10k to
their party agent on the day of election . But Obidients are willing to do it free of charge

Thank God this is happening in my life time .

Re: Obedients To Volunteer As Party Agent Free by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Interesting

Re: Obedients To Volunteer As Party Agent Free by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
More

Re: Obedients To Volunteer As Party Agent Free by AdamuKD: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
We are the party agent's , we are the structure

1 Like

Re: Obedients To Volunteer As Party Agent Free by N3TRAL: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Below is a link from two months ago when I stated the number of polling units in Nigeria and the fact that APC and PDP have agents in all of them.

https://www.nairaland.com/7348566/political-party-structure-nigeria-myth

I also stated that if only the agents of the big parties and their nuclear families were to vote, both parties would be sure of more than a million votes even if Presidential elections were conducted impromptu overnight.

Labour party does not have enough agents to cover up to 20% of polling units in Nigeria. It's a fact ! They do not have agents to cover up to 1% polling units in the North. They do not have agents to cover up to 5% polling units in the South West. They do not have agents in most polling units in the South South where people may volunteer.

1 Like

Re: Obedients To Volunteer As Party Agent Free by JoeNL22(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:
Obedients are willing to volunteer to be party agent for labour party free of charge .

Normally political parties pay at least 10k to
their party agent on the day of election . But Obidients are willing to do it free of charge

Thank God this is happening in my life time .
"For with God, OBI must be POSSIBLE!"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clarity Inrespect Of The Fabricated Lies Against Okubor By Fejiro Oliver / Meet Dele Farotimi Another Spokersperson For Peter Obi 2023 Election / I’m Too Busy To Attend Debates, Interviews; APC Will Explain My Plans To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.