Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Dont Crucify Me - Why Are Men So Happy On Their Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Crucify Me - Why Are Men So Happy On Their Wedding Day (459 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Naked On Instagram Live To Crucify Apostle Kwadwo Safo / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Crucify Me - Why Are Men So Happy On Their Wedding Day by BigBashiru: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Guys dont crucify me... and please no bashing of females and talk of high bc etc... This is a genuine question. Troll posts will be reported.
Why are guys so happy on their wedding day? With all the dancing and expression of happiness - what is there to rejoice over about a wedding? Dont get me wrong oh - I am happy on my wedding day but not to the extent of dancing all over the place.... maybe im wierd!
Re: Dont Crucify Me - Why Are Men So Happy On Their Wedding Day by JoeRizzla(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Dont Crucify Me - Why Are Men So Happy On Their Wedding Day by Nonexisting1: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
They are happy because everybody comes out on that day to celebrate them but little did the fallen lizard know that the iroko tree is more slippery than he had thought. The men that dance more on their wedding days are mostly the ones raising bastards as I'm typing this now.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Crucify Me - Why Are Men So Happy On Their Wedding Day by Eriokanmi: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
On the contrary, women are the happiest on their wedding day, not men. They carry the whole stuff on their head while the young man is thinking of the future and how to cater for the home and pay bills . He'd he thinking of how to settle debts incurred during wedding preparations.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Crucify Me - Why Are Men So Happy On Their Wedding Day by Ehmmah588(m): 1:20am On Nov 04, 2022
I've never attended a wedding that the groom was overly excited

2 Likes

Re: Dont Crucify Me - Why Are Men So Happy On Their Wedding Day by Vinnie2000(m): 1:48am On Nov 04, 2022
OP,

The last one i wedded, the Man was sitting in a White Plastic Chair, and soliloquising...

So where you take ur own Statistics from? undecided
Re: Dont Crucify Me - Why Are Men So Happy On Their Wedding Day by Fahvvy: 3:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Men?? Abi women? undecided...

(1) (Reply)

The Man Called Tinubu / This Is How They Spoil Their Marriage. / You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.