Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla (17563 Views)

APC Has Run Out Of Options In Borno - Kudla / BREAKING: Supreme Court Confirms Pdp’s Diri As Validly Elected Bayelsa Governor / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Crusadee: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Afamed: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Is this not Borno where their ‘almighty’ Shettima is from?

Where Tinubu BATstards are expecting 1billion votes?

Fools won’t know what hit them.

Ndi ala!

Do not be deceived. PDP has no root in Yobe and Borno. Take it to the bank
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by premierlead: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2022
APCnaPDP:
That’s what people don’t know. PDP will sweep NE, NW and will win NC.Atiku will do well in SS and SE even though Obi will win there. Tinubu can keep his SW.

Are you the only one to vote for the smoker in SW? You better change your narratives. He put us in this present mess of Buhari in 2015 and still rub it on our face by going for another boko haram/bandit as his second in command and you are here now telling me he's going to win south west.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by premierlead: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Afamed:

And you think they will leave their northern son and go for agbadorian/cassavarian?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by premierlead: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2022
Afamed:

And you think they will leave their northern son (Atiku) and go for agbadorian/cassavarian? Continue deceiving yourself there...ok!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by obembet(f): 7:27am On Nov 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Is this not Borno where their ‘almighty’ Shettima is from?

Where Tinubu BATstards are expecting 1billion votes?

Fools won’t know what hit them.

Ndi ala!

The good news is that Obi and Tinubu will fail. Power must remain in North.

Everybody should vote brother.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Afamed: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2022
premierlead:

And you think they will leave their northern son (Atiku) and go for agbadorian/cassavarian? Continue deceiving yourself there...ok!

Shetima is from upper Iweka in Anambra state? Abi you still dey kindergarten class when Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano state and Jonathan had more votes in the North against PMB in 2011.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Rapuru14: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Stop spamming nairaland with this ur jargon and take your campaign to ur ward.

" For with God, OBI is IMPOSSIBLE like BIAFRA.

Afonja slammer
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Afamed: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Megabig:

I heard Labour will do well there, a friend said he was shocked

Your friend told you what you wanted to hear. He has deceived you
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Wasky101: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Megabig:

Lol this whispers will break your heart. Borno home of shettima/zullum.
You must be joking if pdp see 150k votes it will be magical
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by premierlead: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Afamed:

Shetima is from upper Iweka in Anambra state? Abi you still dey kindergarten class when Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano state and Jonathan had more votes in the North against PMB in 2011.

O boy, you have to distance yourself from party interest when it comes to matter like this. That Abiola defeated Tofa in 1993 (29 years ago) does not mean that will be obtainable today, politics is not like you think. Many factors are in place today which were not in that 2011 which you are quoting. Ahmed or what's that your name, try to learn more about politics and put it in that your skull that only change is dynamic. Politics is not mathematics that will remain static everytime and everywhere.

What happen today using a system will not happen tomorrow using the same system when it comes to politics...shikena!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by alimiadedayo1: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Afamed:

Jonathan did not have more votes in the North than Buhari go and check the data very well.. Buhari won more states in the north than Jonathan but Jonathan penetrate some brothers states like Kaduna,Jo's,benue,taraba,kogi,nasarawa and the whole south states which Buhari did not win any states there so literally Jonathan would win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by gratiaeo(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2022
Free and fair election Tinubu can not win any state outside SW. No sensible human being will vote APC after Buhari abysmal performance apart from those voting Tinubu based on ethnic sentiment
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Afamed: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

Jonathan did not have more votes in the North than Buhari go and check the data very well.. Buhari won more states in the north than Jonathan but Jonathan penetrate some brothers states like Kaduna,Jo's,benue,taraba,kogi,nasarawa and the whole south states which Buhari did not win any states there so literally Jonathan would win

Kaduna, Taraba are southern part of Nigeria? Or Kogi, Nasarawa and Benue are eastern part of Nigeria?

Did GEJ not win in Borno and Kebbi ?
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Afamed: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2022
premierlead:

O boy, you have to distance yourself from party interest when it comes to matter like this. That Abiola defeated Tofa in 1993 (29 years ago) does not mean that will be obtainable today, politics is not like you think. Many factors are in place today which were not in that 2011 which you are quoting. Ahmed or what's that your name, try to learn more about politics and put it in that your skull that only change is dynamic. Politics is not mathematics that will remain static everytime and everywhere.

What happen today using a system will not happen tomorrow using the same system when it comes to politics...shikena!

Why did you think Asiwaju pick Shettima as his Vp? Most of una are too just dull for my like
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by PeterObi4LP: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2022
Anything to take over from APC the evil party is a welcome development. If Peter Obi can't have it, let Atiku have it. Tinubu is unelectable
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Afamed: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Anything to take over from APC the evil party is a welcome development. If Peter Obi can't have it, let Atiku have it. Tinubu is unelectable

PDP lite
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Junior66(m): 8:36am On Nov 04, 2022
Megabig:

Southern Borno is dominated by Christians, northern Christians rarely vote Muslim candidates that are not supported by the south.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Junior66(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
BIU I wish someone can pronounce dat name correctly for me

Biu = bi + u
= Two syllables
'Bi' pronounced same as in biscuit, belittle, befriend,bemoan.
'u' pronounced same way as sentences like you win, you get it, you have etc.

I don't try, come and pay me.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by ufuosman(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2022
February will go know afar
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by fk001(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

It is pronounce

Bee-Yuu
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Iykenuwa(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

Say "B.U"

That's it
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by APCnaPDP: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2022
premierlead:

Are you the only one to vote for the smoker in SW? You better change your narratives. He put us in this present mess of Buhari in 2015 and still rub it on our face by going for another boko haram/bandit as his second in command and you are here now telling me he's going to win south west.

His people don talk say dem go vote for am.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by BABANGBALI: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2022
I just dey pity Tinubu. Aboki go shock am next year

Na something David see, wey make am dance anyhow for God,
Baba help me see the same thing this month of November in Jesus name...Amen.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by onuman: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2022
...and with that, Boko Haram terrorism is encouraged. Boko Haram is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Atiku is sympathetic to having Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, if not, he should have stopped Sani Yerima then from propagating the adoption and practice of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws in the far north states then.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by onuman: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2022
APCnaPDP:
That’s what people don’t know. PDP will sweep NE, NW and will win NC.Atiku will do well in SS and SE even though Obi will win there. Tinubu can keep his SW.

In bold: Tinubu may not even win much in the SW. The SW is divided for APC, Labour and PDP.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by ChukwuObe: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2022
This is how many biafools said that Tinubu would not win the APC ticket because of North. To their shame it was the same North that made his emergence possible. If not hallucinations how can the party of Zulum one of the most performing governors in Nigeria today lose his state to PDP. Only ipobian thinking will reason that way
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by ChukwuObe: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2022
onuman:

In bold: Tinubu may not even win much in the SW. The SW is divided for APC, Labour and PDP.

The same way Obi may not win in the SE. PDP will beat him silly even in his state. Hahaha
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Gospel2Day: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2022
What do you expect from a region where a man can have up to 45 children.
Given their population the North will rule Nigeria forever.
And, yes, they will run the country aground.
The minister of Education already admitted he failed woefully.
Southerners should continue to abort their own babies like vampires and keep giving birth to two or three kids per family.
You people will slave for the North forever.
It is simple arithmetic.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by alimiadedayo1: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2022
Afamed:

Kaduna, Taraba are southern part of Nigeria? Or Kogi, Nasarawa and Benue are eastern part of Nigeria?

Did GEJ not win in Borno and Kebbi ?
cant you decipher simple English I said Jonathan penetrated some states in north and I listed all the states he won in the north and I go further that he won all the southern state and the reason why he won in those northern states is because pdp has a very strong structure in those states and those governors worked for Jonathan.. you dont know that the governors in the north are very powerful in their political atmosphere
pdp has never won in Bornu Nd yobe state check the data

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide / Sultan Abubakar Visits Fayose In Ekiti / Suicide Bomber Kills Scores In Lake Chad, Injures Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.