Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla (17566 Views)

APC Has Run Out Of Options In Borno - Kudla / BREAKING: Supreme Court Confirms Pdp’s Diri As Validly Elected Bayelsa Governor / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by HRMK: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2022
only the fool would calculate followership with campaign crowd!
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Don07042(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2022
Anything to oust APC evil government is welcome
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Kagd10: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2022
Afamed:

Shetima is from upper Iweka in Anambra state? Abi you still dey kindergarten class when Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano state and Jonathan had more votes in the North against PMB in 2011.

Dey there.

Jonathan despite being an incumbent didn't win in any Northern states except in the North Central in 2011. It was the South that helped Jonathan.

And Abiola lost all the Hausa and Fulani sides except Kano. It was the North Central and South South and Borno and Yobe that helped Abiola apart from SW. Even though Abiola fielded Muslim Muslim ticket but today, things has changed considering the Terrorism in the North hence the south South people would be wary Of two Muslim Muslim ticket thus, I feel Shettima should be withdrawn for Lalong. The South South won't support Tinubu with Muslim Muslim ticket. Some North Central States won't support Tinubu either. That's why they're all supporting Peter Obi. However if Tinubu picked Lalong, he would sweep the whole North Central and pick some major votes from the South South. Shettima should be selfless here if he wants Tinubu's candidacy to win hence should allow Lalong to come in.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Is this not Borno where their ‘almighty’ Shettima is from?

Where Tinubu BATstards are expecting 1billion votes?

Fools won’t know what hit them.

Ndi ala!
If you know the story ad history of shettima in borno , you will understand why people will vote en mass against him in borno.

Ask anyone from born state to tell you the history of the song " two billion ".
It was also during the time this same shettima was the governor that the master mind of the mandila bombing in abuja was arrested borno state governors lodge .
It was this same shettima when he was governor that wike wrote him memo that he should move students away from chibok because of security reports. Every one tod him,DSS,police and all security outfits ,he refused until the chibok girls abduction occured,main reason why gej didn't believe the news intially because it looked stage mange
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by onuman: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2022
ChukwuObe:

The same way Obi may not win in the SE. PDP will beat him silly even in his state. Hahaha

PDP is dead in the SE after Atiku bought the presidential ticket knowing full well that it's the turn of the SE to succeed President Buhari.
Only a few political mercenaries in the SE talk about PDP.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Afamed: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Dey there.

Jonathan despite being an incumbent didn't win in any Northern states except in the North Central in 2011. It was the South that helped Jonathan.

And Abiola lost all the Hausa and Fulani sides except Kano. It was the North Central and South South and Borno and Yobe that helped Abiola apart from SW. Even though Abiola fielded Muslim Muslim ticket but today, things has changed considering the Terrorism in the North hence the south South people would be wary Of two Muslim Muslim ticket thus, I feel Shettima should be withdrawn for Lalong. The South South won't support Tinubu with Muslim Muslim ticket. Some North Central States won't support Tinubu either. That's why they're all supporting Peter Obi. However if Tinubu picked Lalong, he would sweep the whole North Central and pick some major votes from the South South. Shettima should be selfless here if he wants Tinubu's candidacy to win hence should allow Lalong to come in.

Stop these lies. Jonathan won Borno, Taraba and Kebbi with wide margin. Except you do not know the differnces betw NE/NW/NC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Afamed: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Dey there.

DO NOT BE CLEVER BY HALF. EVEN IF TINUBU PRESENT BISHOP, YOUR GANG WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Kagd10: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Afamed:

Stop these lies. Jonathan won Borno, Taraba and Kebbi with wide margin. Except you do not know the differnces betw NE/NW/NC

We're still saying the same thing. Jonathan lost all the Fulani and Hausa states which Tinubu is banking on
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Kagd10: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Afamed:

DO NOT BE CLEVER BY HALF. EVEN IF TINUBU PRESENT BISHOP, YOUR GANG WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

This isn't about religion here but Lalong. Lalong is a North central man hence he's bound to sweep all the North Central States. That he's a Christian is additional bonus because he would also get some major votes from the South South who have promised to vote Tinubu if he picked a Christian. Wike said he would support Tinubu if he picked a Christian for example. Hence, combine North Central and South West. That's a plus already. Then add some major votes from the South South. That's another plus.

I don't expect the Hausa and Fulani to betray Tinubu because he had previously supported Buhari but if they did, Tinubu would have a cushion with Lalong sweeping the North Central votes. And if they didn't, there's nothing wrong in having additional votes to make Tinubu win by landslide.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Penguin2: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2022
onatisi:

If you know the story ad history of shettima in borno , you will understand why people will vote en mass against him in borno.

Ask anyone from born state to tell you the history of the song " two billion ".
It was also during the time this same shettima was the governor that the master mind of the mandila bombing in abuja was arrested borno state governors lodge .
It was this same shettima when he was governor that wike wrote him memo that he should move students away from chibok because of security reports. Every one tod him,DSS,police and all security outfits ,he refused until the chibok girls abduction occured,main reason why gej didn't believe the news intially because it looked stage mange

You see what you said now, we know about it, the world knows about it.

But somehow, Tinubu supporters claim Shettima is the Alpha and Omega in Borno and that Borno people are too gullible to choose their left from their right and will only go where they are asked to go.

We have tried many times to tell them that things are not the way they are projecting it, but you know they like to fool themselves with lies while hoping that the lie will become true somehow.

I won’t be surprised if APC loses Borno; especially in presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by OmoOshodi(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Mostly anytime I took bike...i used the opportunity to ask the aboki riders what they feel about Tinubu and the 2023 election....

So far , Tinubu may not get up to 30% of Northern votes....Atiku will corner 60% while Obi with 10% from the saner ones.......Northernes are like goats....they follow crowd to vote

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by caracas: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
APCnaPDP:
That’s what people don’t know. PDP will sweep NE, NW and will win NC.Atiku will do well in SS and SE even though Obi will win there. Tinubu can keep his SW.
Atiku will not do well in any of the southern regions
Peter obi will clear the SS N SE 95%,he wil clear most of the NC, do very well in the sw n get his 25% from the nw n ne . Atiku can win the NE N NW but kwankwaso n tinubu will help obi deplete Atiku’s votes….
I have said it ,this contest is between Peter obi n Atiku…Tinubu n kwankwaso are working for Peter obi.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by premierlead: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2022
Afamed:

Why did you think Asiwaju pick Shettima as his Vp? Most of una are too just dull for my like

Dull you say, I think you are duller then...so that he picked shettima means he's going to overcome in the next election like MKO did in 1993 or what are you insinuating here? So Tinubu is your alpha and omega or he is the definition of 2023 politics in your own view. Shior
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Okpeke22: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
APCnaPDP:
That’s what people don’t know. PDP will sweep NE, NW and will win NC.Atiku will do well in SS and SE even though Obi will win there. Tinubu can keep his SW.
Obi will win NC, that's for sure,.will win the North East state of Taraba from Atiku and will get 25% I'm states like Adamawa and Gombe.
He won't do well in North West.
He will get more than 30-35% of votes cast in the South West. The South East and South South you know are locked down for him.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okpeke22:

Obi will win NC, that's for sure,.will win the North East state of Taraba from Atiku and will get 25% I'm states like Adamawa and Gombe.
He won't do well in North West.
He will get more than 30-35% of votes cast in the South West. The South East and South South you know are locked down for him.
I hope you guys won't wail for Biafra after the election?
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by premierlead: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
APCnaPDP:

His people don talk say dem go vote for am.

Am I not from south west? It's only those not reasoning ones from west that will go for that useless old cargo come 2023...wait and see. Obi is still the fairest one of them all tribe apart
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Okpeke22: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope you guys won't wail for Biafra after the election?
Biafra is a call for justice and equity. With or without Obi, there will always be that agitation if the injustice remains.
I learnt some Yoruba Nation agitators attacked the Nigerian Army today, what's that for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics / Emir Of Ilorin Cautions Kwara Govt Against Dragging Him Into Politics / Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.