Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Just Saw This Write Up On Facebook By Dr. Charles Awuzie And Found It Interestin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Saw This Write Up On Facebook By Dr. Charles Awuzie And Found It Interestin (457 Views)

Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / See The Interestin Opinion Of Nigerian Men On Giving Head To A Woman During Sex / I Came Across This Picture With This Interestin Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Saw This Write Up On Facebook By Dr. Charles Awuzie And Found It Interestin by Princesslee: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Single Older Ladies Are Big Market To False Prophets So Here Is My Letter ✉ To Single Ladies....
� � � � �
Sisters,
Being single is not a spiritual problem.
Let me shock you...
Do you know that Jesus was surrounded by older single ladies? �. Mary Magdalene, Martha etc were all single ladies.
Not once did he pray for them to get married. Not once did he cast out spiritual husbands from them.
Not once did he make them feel less for been single.
Because Jesus knew that marriage is not spiritual.
Desiring to get married is beautiful. It's a desire to be committed in a relationship. But don't become so desperate to get married that you start running after false prophets.

No uncle in the village is stopping you from getting married. You just haven't met a man who is serious enough to stand with you against all odds.

Some of you have also been dating boys. Boys hate commitment. Boys don't get married. Marriage is for MEN. A male can be 45 years old but still a boy. I always say that I became a man when my mates were still boys. Manhood is a function of the mind, not age. You can't be dating a spiritual son to a papa who can't make his own decisions and expect to make a husband out of a slave.

As far as you date boys and religious slaves, you will never get married. Take this to the bank.

Who is a boy? A male who is excited about sex but scared about responsibilities. A boy is anyone whose decisions are controlled by another man.

Who is a man? A man is a male who discusses responsibilities, makes his own decisions, plans the future, excited about building a home with you and yet still good in bed ☺.

Sister, dump your 'Boy-friend'... He is stopping you from meeting your man.

Let me throw this challenge to boys.... If you don't want to be dumped, please grow up. Be a man. Stop running away from responsibility.

Do you want to get married? Check who you are dating. You can't date a boy and marry a man. If you are dating a papa's son, you better be loved by the papa because if your guy's spiritual papa tells him to leave you, he will cast you out of his life like a demon.

Marriage shouldn't be a prayer point if you understand this post.

Maranatha.

(1) (Reply)

7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA / Really This Olosho Girl Is Truly Naughty / I'm So Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.