Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980583 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by titileps: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
pls those of you that have been called....is it OND or BSC need to know pls.... thank you!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
titileps: pls those of you that have been called....is it OND or BSC need to know pls.... thank you!
read thru dis thread very well. Most peeps here are B.sc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
titileps: pls those of you that have been called....is it OND or BSC need to know pls.... thank you!
Most of us here are Bsc. But i know of some OND that had their medicals the same day with me i.e 10th dec. And according to the HR North they are resuming training in Lagos on the 17th of dec. While the Bsc will resume on the 7th of January. Cheers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rflexii(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
I heard that Bsc. is to resume training school on 7th january, not sure about OND though.

Those in training school... Any hint for us, we're hearing that we're going to spend just 7 days in lagos, pls how true is this...

Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Training school at d head office is gonna last for 8working days after which u will n posted to business offices for 10weeks for operation module,then exam follows the next day or 2days after,u will have 8working days holiday after the exam,then resume back to head office for another 8working days class,then u resume back to business office d next day for those in lagos and 2days after for those outside lagos,for 9weeks for marketing module,then exam follows the next day.u then resume back to head office for another class,then u will be posted finally to any state of their choice.

Enjoy and have fun.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DamosDamos(m): 4:39am On Dec 13, 2012
Thanks for the information @berniceu but pls can u pls tell us wat the exams entails. How it looks like, and d average performance evaluation, pass/fail rate etc. That will be cool pls. Cheers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2012
berniceu: Training school at d head office is gonna last for 8working days after which u will n posted to business offices for 10weeks for operation module,then exam follows the next day or 2days after,u will have 8working days holiday after the exam,then resume back to head office for another 8working days class,then u resume back to business office d next day for those in lagos and 2days after for those outside lagos,for 9weeks for marketing module,then exam follows the next day.u then resume back to head office for another class,then u will be posted finally to any state of their choice.

Enjoy and have fun.
thanks bro. But why wuld they (uba) post u 2 any state ? Tot Its meant 2 b thesame state where u applied afterall.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dareking48(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2012
@TplenT, i did my test on d 15th nov, @ their headquarter in I.B. bt yet to get any invitation for d interview. Pls if u receive any invitatn, hola @ ur boy. @all, is it d same process O.N.D holders are going to take, just like d B.sc's?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ruedan(f): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
finallllly, I told u, they will call u
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by TplenT(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
@ dareking.. I did mine on 14 Nov,did oral interview on 24 Nov and i've done the medical (this week Tuesday).Waiting for resumption any moment from now.If really U passed d test,i think U shuld call d Ibadan HCM guys to complain..CHEERS!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
hoomogh: Gud evening guys. I just got a call from the HR , asking me 2 come 4 medicals 2mrw. Thanks y'all (priscolade, kunle,tayo2k7) 4 ur kind words.
So, so happy 4u dear, this God is awesome... Congratulations and hope you were able to finish the three processes today cheesy
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dareking48(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
TplenT: @ dareking.. I did mine on 14 Nov,did oral interview on 24 Nov and i've done the medical (this week Tuesday).Waiting for resumption any moment from now.If really U passed d test,i think U shuld call d Ibadan HCM guys to complain..CHEERS!!
thanks for the info, i willl give d guy a call. As per your own, is it O.N.D? N ur interview, is it held at ibadan?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
PriscOlade:
So, so happy 4u dear, this God is awesome... Congratulations and hope you were able to finish the three processes today cheesy
yeah. Even though, those HR guys delayed us a bit. Was able 2 make it 2 city hall b4 12pm and latr 2 do my xray test aswell. Just 3 of us, myself and 2 oda ladies.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
hoomogh: yeah. Even though, those HR guys delayed us a bit. Was able 2 make it 2 city hall b4 12pm and latr 2 do my xray test aswell. Just 3 of us, myself and 2 oda ladies.

Am so hppy for you dear... See you in TS come January IJN. Hope you are B.sc ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
The exam is based on the manual given to us,u can like to play away during d class but u will av to read the book given to u line by line.its difficult if u dont read or read well.The pass mark is 60,but no one failed it in my set sha.

Secondly,they can post you anywere.u will be asked to give them 3 choices that u will like to be posted to.then,they will be d one to pick out of d 3 dat u gave.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
congrats to all...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 5:57am On Dec 14, 2012
@sneak3, thanks i appreciate ur kind gestures. Am a B.sc holder. Concerning T.S, i met a lady while we had our medicals yesterday nd she said, according to d call she got 4rm 1 of d HR guys, d guy said she is supposed to resume next monday. Dunno aw true dis is. Anyways, January won't be a bad idea at all, cos me wan flex 4 xmas nd nu year, lol! Kunlee, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2012
hoomogh: @sneak3, thanks i appreciate ur kind gestures. Am a B.sc holder. Concerning T.S, i met a lady while we had our medicals yesterday nd she said, according to d call she got 4rm 1 of d HR guys, d guy said she is supposed to resume next monday. Dunno aw true dis is. Anyways, January won't be a bad idea at all, cos me wan flex 4 xmas nd nu year, lol! Kunlee, thanks bro

Next Monday is for OND.. The OND in my region were told during medicalz by the HR guy that they are to resume on the 17th of Dec 2012
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
dareking48: @TplenT, i did my test on d 15th nov, @ their headquarter in I.B. bt yet to get any invitation for d interview. Pls if u receive any invitatn, hola @ ur boy. @all, is it d same process O.N.D holders are going to take, just like d B.sc's?
i tried calling them and was told they will call us. I did my test aug 17th and passed it, since then i've been waiting. God will help us o
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dareking48(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
cutelayo:
i tried calling them and was told they will call us. I did my test aug 17th and passed it, since then i've been waiting. God will help us o
a big AMEN to that ur prayer. lets just hang on & hold on 2 our faith, it will surely come when we least xpects it... It is well!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by uniinfo: 5:08am On Dec 15, 2012
Job seeker, are you getting ready for yet another job test/interview? Do you really want to land yourself any of these dream jobs? Then get OUR GENERAL METHOD APTITUDE TEST (GMAT) HANDBOOK NOW! For just N1000.

This eBook contains over 7500 real past questions with detailed answers and explanations for banks, oil companies, multinationals, public and private sector companies etc. This handbook effectively covers the following topics:

QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE TESTS (Quantitative Reasoning Test, Data Sufficiency Test, Number Series Test, Numeric Reasoning Test etc.)

VERBAL APTITUDE TESTS (Verbal Reasoning Test, Logical Reasoning Test, Passage Completion Test, Grammatic Expression Test, Critical Reasoning Test etc)

DIAGRAMMATIC REASONING TESTS (Diagrammatic Reasoning Test, Flow Chart Test, Figure Matrix Test, Pattern Recognition Test, Symbol Plug in Test etc)

MANAGEMENT SKILLS TEST (Business Knowledge Test, Accounting Practice Test, Human Resources Management Test, Marketing Knowledge Test etc)

ENGINEERING SKILLS TESTS (Petroleum Technology Skill Test, Mechanical Engineering Test, Chemical Engineering Test, Electrical Engineering Test, Computer Software Test, General Engineering Test etc)

*HOW TO GET GMAT HANDBOOK*
We only send the GMAT Past Questions & Answer Handbook to your Email after you have made payment (N1000). Then You will have to download and print it out. If interested in getting the Handbook, Call 07060551346 OR 08157810072
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by precylove: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
berniceu: Training school at d head office is gonna last for 8working days after which u will n posted to business offices for 10weeks for operation module,then exam follows the next day or 2days after,u will have 8working days holiday after the exam,then resume back to head office for another 8working days class,then u resume back to business office d next day for those in lagos and 2days after for those outside lagos,for 9weeks for marketing module,then exam follows the next day.u then resume back to head office for another class,then u will be posted finally to any state of their choice.

Enjoy and have fun.
Thanks so mch for this info.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by precylove: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
hoomogh: Gud evening guys. I just got a call from the HR , asking me 2 come 4 medicals 2mrw. Thanks y'all (priscolade, kunle,tayo2k7) 4 ur kind words.
Congrats Hoomogh.May God c us all thru.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 5:47am On Dec 16, 2012
precylove: Congrats Hoomogh.May God c us all thru.
AMEN. Happy Sunday.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bontia(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2012
berniceu: The exam is based on the manual given to us,u can like to play away during d class but u will av to read the book given to u line by line.its difficult if u dont read or read well.The pass mark is 60,but no one failed it in my set sha.

Secondly,they can post you anywere.u will be asked to give them 3 choices that u will like to be posted to.then,they will be d one to pick out of d 3 dat u gave.
Berniceu dis manual is large o! Is it evrythng in d manual d test is based on or some specific topics. I wonder if all these Treasury, finacle and some other technical aspect wil be set in the test. Whew!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleajijim(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
Please friends, I need you to give me details of Ђδω to apply for UBA and be scheduled for test. NId d link so much. Expecting o...........
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
waleajijim: Please friends, I need you to give me details of Ђδω to apply for UBA and be scheduled for test. NId d link so much. Expecting o...........

just get someone on the inside to submit for you, or you go submit yourself
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ClareMarie: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hey guys I enjoyed your comments, went tru d whole thread tonight. I was just wondering, those of u guys that have gotten to d medical tests stage and even d school or have even passed d interview stage, most of you dint read courses finance or bank related so what did u say when they asked how ur course related to banking, what did u say? My course is health related and I am wondering wat I would say if they asked me. Need suggestions please. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleajijim(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
@cutelayo: tanks but my guy for inside told me that test is until january, perphaps he's not well informed. Gat go marina myself then.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by simplie: 5:07am On Dec 17, 2012
Pls pals , can someone still apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MIB2: 5:26am On Dec 17, 2012
@Claremaire, this is one question u should always expect when going for bank interviews and ur reply can either make or mar ur interview result, when I was asked this question in uba interview, ''Why Banking when u studied whatever I studied'' what I simply said was that, ''I developed intrest in the financial industry or institution when I was in my final yr in the university havving taking courses in finance and business studies which was mandatory for all final yr student, I enjoyed the course and then I decided to build a career in this field which I am really glad I did''. u can try reading about banking issues such as the economic global meltdown and how it affected banks and banking issues in Nigeria incase they ask you to explain a little forward on what u learnt in school about the fianance industry, I also have another very good reply again that I have cooked up again for my Gtbank interview cos I heard there's is usually more technical but sorry I cant write it here in pubblic, u can send me a private message and I would givve u the hint

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ClareMarie: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][url][/url] application never stops simplie, apply as soon as u can. A test is holding 2moro tho
@MIB, thanks I sent u an email. You gotten d call for medical tests yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.