Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982224 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chekyjustice(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2015
holuwahbusolah:
please when did you write ur exam?

Wrote on the 13th if October
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chekyjustice(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2015
natureboi7:
Training school loading Monday,9th Nov. 2015. Thank God for me, God has bin faithful, leading me thru the crazy test and interviews. its been God.....

Congrats to u Bro. I hope to reach there. Just had my first interview yesterday;hoping to be called for the next..

Please, how was the second one like ? Wat kinda questions were asked u guys?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amadex(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2015
Chekyjustice:

Congrats to u Bro. I hope to reach there. Just had my first interview yesterday;hoping to be called for the next..

pls share ur experience in ur 1st interview cos we AR expecting our invite also... 10x in advance
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by natureboi7(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
amadex:
happy 4 u bro! Pls WATS d interview stage lyk.. I mean d likely questions 2 b expected?
Jst ur reason for choosing UBA. then smtins bout u. dassal
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by natureboi7(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bcole:
@natureboi7 : when did you do your medicals and when were you contacted for training school...
my medicals WS on Monday, and WS contacted on Thursday for training school
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by natureboi7(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chekyjustice:

u wud likely b asked about stuffs in ur cv, and ur career aspirations, y u wud want to work with UBA
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vels(f): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
natureboi7:
Training school loading Monday,9th Nov. 2015. Thank God for me, God has bin faithful, leading me thru the crazy test and interviews. its been God.....

@natureboi7 pls i need to talk to you Asap its about uba cos i tnk i wrote the same day with u..my email vera4onyinye@gmail.com thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by natureboi7(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
vels:

@natureboi7 pls i need to talk to you Asap its about uba cos i tnk i wrote the same day with u..my email vera4onyinye@gmail.com thanks
Jst sent u a mail
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Worded2: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Hi, is there anybody in the house that did the test on the 8 of September in Lagos that have been invited for the 2nd stage here in Lagos? Please I need a reply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by natureboi7(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Worded2:
Hi, is there anybody in the house that did the test on the 8 of September in Lagos that have been invited for the 2nd stage here in Lagos? Please I need a reply
am sure they have gone past DAT stage naw.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by docgiffy(f): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
rabluk:
Guy. Hw ws d intaview. Did de collct d passports 4rm u? De ddnt ask 4myn sha.
no they didnt
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Worded2:

Forget! people that did theirs on Sept 14th are already going for TS in two days time. Try again

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Worded2: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ratigan(f): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2015
Hi guys.....who ever had an interview on Friday should pls notify if they hear anything. Thanks guys!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Damilie: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello...pls I heard there will be another set of Test this week.... How true is this pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by seanaddy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
amicable09:
Well done guys, I need to acknowledge this thread it helped me when I was preparing to write UBA's aptitude test in September. Like the 5 lepers I return to say thanks and I also hope to be of help to anyone who needs info on test only o cos that's how far I've gone so far with an interview (first interview - one woman not a panel).
Pls I need to chat with you further on the aptitude test, I have one on Friday the 13th of this month.... Pls help a brother out... Thanks in anticipation....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amicable09(f): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
seanaddy:
Pls I need to chat with you further on the aptitude test, I have one on Friday the 13th of this month.... Pls help a brother out... Thanks in anticipation....

Alright. I'll reply you via email
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by seanaddy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
amicable09:

Alright. I'll reply you via email
okay... Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Damilie: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
@amicable09: during ur apt test, what areas whr the questions from......this happens to be my first job aptitude test and am kinda tensed....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amicable09(f): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Damilie:
@amicable09: during ur apt test, what areas whr the questions from......this happens to be my first job aptitude test and am kinda tensed....

It's normal to be tensed, I still get tensed too but don't let it overwhelm you. I'll advise you take out time to go through the pages of this thread, you will find alot of helpful tips that will guarantee your success in the test. The only little challenge I personally had was with the comprehension questions, they were not interesting stories to me and I got bored reading and scanning for answers but thank God they were few. Your simple day to day mathematics and antonyms and synonyms. You really should go through the beginning posts...

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Redfox(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Redfox presents the world beyond just programming, script writing and big data simulation...

Enhance your industry skill set with analytics tools/programmes/application: SPSS, Eviews,R, SaS, STATA, SQL and VBA with vast but deep application in Microsoft Excel forecasting, Macroeconomic Modeling, Quantitative Risk Modeling, Business Analytics (BA), Social Research & Fixed income Analytic, we equip you with the right skills to break good.

Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Date: Nov 14/15 & Nov 21/22
Venue: Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Fee: 25,000
Add-ons: Stata 11.1SE and Eviews 8.0 software free plus video tutorials.

Note: Those interested in any other tool should indicate for a different session.

Technical advice and support for MBA research, Dissertation and Thesis also available 24/7.

Kingsley Redfox
ukwuomakk@yahoo.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Lekingson(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
amicable09:
You can apply through a staff or you submit your CV at the head office if you are in Lagos and max age is 27.

Please help a brother amicable, I need sample question of uba test from you and things I should know before sitting for the test

amoduolalekankazeem@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Lekingson(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
natureboi7:

Can you help with what to expect from the test please.

amoduolalekankazeem@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Roseey0(f): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lekingson pls share location and time of test pls. I submitted my CV in their head office since but I haven't gotten any invite
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Roseey0:
Lekingson pls share location and time of test pls. I submitted my CV in their head office since but I haven't gotten any invite
[color=#990000][/color]wen u submitted urs did they collect ur cv wit ur envelope? Cuz de removed mine from my envelope ooo
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Roseey0(f): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
rayikem:
[color=#990000][/color]wen u submitted urs did they collect ur cv wit ur envelope? Cuz de removed mine from my envelope ooo
Yeah. They removed it. Did u get the invite for tomorrow?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Roseey0:

Yeah. They removed it. Did u get the invite for tomorrow?
No.. . So am planning to re drop my cv on Monday again
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Damilie: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tenks a lot..@amicable09...u'v bn of great help...av gone tru d thread..... Its really helpful....
God bless you!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amicable09(f): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lekingson:

Please help a brother amicable, I need sample question of uba test from you and things I should know before sitting for the test

amo*************m@gmail.com

Thanks

Kazeem this your mail address long o.... lol, hope I didn't miss a letter sha. Sorry my response is coming in late but I already sent a mail to you. Confirm it's arrival wink.

All the best tomorrow, Cheers to you all writing tomorrow smiley
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CarterIV: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
pls oo... what is the dress code for the interview, i finished my test late cos of technical issues and I overheard Remi telling others when they where leaving that they should put on this and that.... Pls It's Urgent
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CarterIV: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pls nau cry
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
He said,dress code white shirt n red tie. Of course a black suit to go with. I didn't pass thou

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.