Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,323 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (983805 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by docgiffy(f): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
I just got UBA interview offer, what do I expect pls? somebody help a sister in need pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juliebrown: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
docgiffy:
I just got UBA interview offer, what do I expect pls? somebody help a sister in need pls
wia is urs holding
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jbgurl: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
docgiffy:
Please i need to apply. How did you go about yours. Please reply.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 29, 2015
docgiffy:
when you submitted your cv at one of their branches, was the cv in a small envelop or a large envelop(like A4 size)?
pls reply
tanx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juliebrown: 5:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Pls house Remember to pray for us going for interview 2day ooo.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rabluk(f): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2015
R u on ur way? I Ws d lady wt d white veil
juliebrown:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2015
u will make it in Jesus name
rabluk:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rabluk(f): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Did they collect the pssport 4rm anyone in abuja?
chukxy09:
u will make it in Jesus name
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by docgiffy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Luke1001:

when you submitted your cv at one of their branches, was the cv in a small envelop or a large envelop(like A4 size)?
pls reply
tanx
I mailed my cv to a friend who helped me to submit the hard cover.. so I really can't tell which 1
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by docgiffy(f): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jbgurl:

Please i need to apply. How did you go about yours. Please reply.
I mailed my cv to a friend working there who helped me to submit it.. alternatively u can walk into any of their branch and submit there.. just try ur luck
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by docgiffy(f): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
juliebrown:
wia is urs holding
maitama, Abuja
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rabluk(f): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guy. Hw ws d intaview. Did de collct d passports 4rm u? De ddnt ask 4myn sha.
docgiffy:
maitama, Abuja
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rabluk(f): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Would luv to v ur numba pls. 08074287675 myn
juliebrown:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juliebrown: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
rabluk:
wats up are d lady 2geda wit Urah d igala guy? As 4 d passport didn't collect 4rm anyone Luks lyk it's second stage dat it will b needed.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juliebrown: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
docgiffy:
maitama, Abuja
@ gift were u ask 2 wait
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by onizebee(f): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Are there no Benin folks on naira land though ?embarassed
I passed the CBT that was held at their main office in Benin on the 29th of September and still haven't received an invite for the second interview.
Is it just me or are there other people that passed the CBT since September and have still not been invited for the second interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by onizebee(f): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2015
docgiffy:

If this is your first interview then it's just basic questions, with the head of HCM. You will be asked to talk about yourself and then say what you know about Customer service ( at least that is what I was asked).
It's pretty easy just be relaxed and confident also go with photocopies and originals of all your credentials
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amicable09(f): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2015
onizebee:
I passed the CBT that was held at their main office in Benin on the 29th of September and still haven't received an invite for the second interview.
Is it just me or are there other people that passed the CBT since September and have still not been invited for the second interview?

Sorry honey, I don't understand what you mean. after CBT, you are asking for 2nd interview. Or you have already done your first interview and awaiting second?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2015
i submitted my cv at their head in marina yesterday. thank you for the idea. hoping to get called now.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by emmyslimz: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2015
onizebee:
Which branch in Benin did u write d test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Val24x(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Hello guys please I need your advice, I wrote the uba CBT in ph and passed it but I didn't make it through the interview stage, this was like in June, do you think I could still apply again now....I see there are still recruiting in lagos and abuja...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by onizebee(f): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2015
amicable09:

Sorry honey, I don't understand what you mean. after CBT, you are asking for 2nd interview. Or you have already done your first interview and awaiting second?

What I have gathered is that UBA conducts two interviews. The first is a brief chat with the HCM, if he is impressed, you will be allowed the wrote the computer based test ( in my case that was the same day). If you pass the test you will then be invited for another interview with their ED's in Port Harcourt.

I am in stage two of the three stages and I am wondering if any other person has progressed to the third stage.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by onizebee(f): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2015
emmyslimz:

Which branch in Benin did u write d test

Apkapkava branch. I think that is their main office in Benin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amicable09(f): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2015
Oh! It's a different process in lag then. No interview before the test, until after being successful you shouldn't expect an invite for the first interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2015
Val24x:
Hello guys please I need your advice, I wrote the uba CBT in ph and passed it but I didn't make it through the interview stage, this was like in June, do you think I could still apply again now....I see there are still recruiting in lagos and abuja...
you would have to wait till after 6months from the month you first applied because your record is still in their database but after 6months they would wipe if off then you can apply again...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Val24x(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
hcupid:
you would have to wait till after 6months from the month you first applied because your record is still in their database but after 6months they would wipe if off then you can apply again...
okidoki, thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bcole: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lagos people how far any news...what stage are we in now?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amicable09(f): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bcole,what date were you first interviewed? Though haven't heard from them also, still waiting patiently as ever
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bcole: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Started my process a long while ago I missed my medicals later did it but was told I would resume with the next batch so am trying to follow the process so I could prep myself

amicable09:
Bcole,what date were you first interviewed? Though haven't heard from them also, still waiting patiently as ever
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amicable09(f): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oh! alright. A friend of mine in abuja had his third interview today with the ED. For us in Lag, the process is hellishly slow! But it's all good. Congrats by the way as you prepare for medicals smiley@ Bcole
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MarkGud(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Has anyone who submitted his/ her CV in the last one week @ UBA Head office in Lagos been called for Test?
#Patiently waiting for the test invite
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AbbyE: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
G
onizebee:

What I have gathered is that UBA conducts two interviews. The first is a brief chat with the HCM, if he is impressed, you will be allowed the wrote the computer based test ( in my case that was the same day). If you pass the test you will then be invited for another interview with their ED's in Port Harcourt.

I am in stage two of the three stages and I am wondering if any other person has progressed to the third stage.

You would have your pre chat and interview on the same day
Then you would be invited for an interview in that same benin another day, after which you will be invited to PH

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.