Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981609 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DivineKayy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kookny:

Do we need to tuck-in?

Yes pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bjbukzy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
henrinity:
Just got a mail now.. Has anyone passed through UBA psychometric test on personality with regards to teller job
check gmat for psychometry test....did u do ur 1st intervoew today
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
DivineKayy:

Don't think so... just answer in such a way that u will appear as a team player to them and be consistent al tru. Consistency is the main key...is that wat u got after writing the test?
no.. I have passed through all the stages... Aptitude 1st 2nd and 3rd interview with ED
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
bjbukzy:

check gmat for psychometry test....did u do ur 1st intervoew today
no am done with all the stages, i recently did my 2nd interview (HCM) and 3rd interview (with ED)... Today..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kookny(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
DivineKayy:

Yes pls

Aha!
embarassed
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kookny(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
henrinity:
no am done with all the stages, i recently did my 2nd interview (HCM) and 3rd interview (with ED)... Today..

Bro, pls, when did you go for your (first) assessment test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kookny:

Bro, pls, when did you go for your (first) assessment test?
21st of January 2016
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bjbukzy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
henrinity:
u mean test, then two interviews today
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kookny(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
henrinity:
21st of January 2016

And you're in the final stage already? Wow!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 06, 2016
toxynno:

I was at the panel interview n I wrote the essay too buh I've not heard from them. I hope the invite is in batches.

Sorry, what's the essay all about?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 06, 2016
Tytu
bonafine9:

80k flat...
lol .. It doesn't worth sacrificing my mechanical engineering degree for , a banking contract job.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 4:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Kookny:

And you're in the final stage already? Wow!

Yeah.. Done.. Just to fill the online questionnaire they sent to us on our email last night
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 4:45am On Feb 06, 2016
bjbukzy:
u mean test, then two interviews today
No.. I did my test and 1st interview 2 weeks and 1week ago respectively.. Then 2 interviews yesterday
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayoade09: 6:53am On Feb 06, 2016
henrinity:
thanks bro, mine went well by the grace of God, the ED is really a nice woman... When were you contacted for the medicals

That same day...... they gave us our medical letters immediately after the interview. It depends on ur contact person sha
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Lopezlizzy(f): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2016
henrinity:
No.. I did my test and 1st interview 2 weeks and 1week ago respectively.. Then 2 interviews yesterday
Pls what were u asked in your 2nd and 3rd interviews?I had my first Interview yesterday,still waiting for the 2nd and 3rd.Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
kayoade09:

That same day...... they gave us our medical letters immediately after the interview. It depends on ur contact person sha
Yes bro. It depends on contact person, and it's the same person asking for questionnaire answers from us..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Lopezlizzy:
Pls what were u asked in your 2nd and 3rd interviews?I had my first Interview yesterday,still waiting for the 2nd and 3rd.Thanks
2nd interview was a bit intense because the woman is somehow strict and inquisitive . Tell me about yourself
WHAT ARE YOUR CAREER GOALS ..
3rd interview (ED) was very cool.. She asks random questions oh, according to how the spirit leads her and what she can extract from your CV.
NAME 3 ADJECTIVES THAT DESCRIBES YOU AND RELATE IT TO REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2016
henrinity:
2nd interview was a bit intense because the woman is somehow strict and inquisitive . Tell me about yourself
3rd interview (ED) was very cool.. She asks random questions oh, according to how the spirit leads her and what she can extract from your CV.
Can you pls share your answer to such question... NAME 3 ADJECTIVES THAT DESCRIBES YOU AND RELATE IT TO REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ExclusiveD(f): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Pls those dat wrote the essay should tell us abt it...tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DivineKayy(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2016
henrinity:

Great insight...thanks. Me still awaiting 1st interview, can u say a few tins abt it pls?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Lopezlizzy(f): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2016
henrinity:
alright,thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
indomienoodles:
Can you pls share your answer to such question... NAME 3 ADJECTIVES THAT DESCRIBES YOU AND RELATE IT TO REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE...
hmmn. My answers will be very much like a full page and revealing some of my personal matters... Well let me just tell you the 3 I used, though i was able to steal 2 from thier core values..
Humility Resilient Achiever
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by modexechee(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hello Mannylex

Longtime bro... This is modexechee from 2014 B(NYSC)... Pls could u send me your contact to this email
modexechee@gmail.com

Need to discuss something with you. Thanks...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
henrinity:
hmmn. My answers will be very much like a full page and revealing some of my personal matters... Well let me just tell you the 3 I used, though i was able to steal 2 from thier core values..
Humility Resilient Achiever
Thanks boss, dat will help too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nkemzzy: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Its like they are concentrating on those in lag we that did our 2nd inteview since oćt 2015 in phc hav not heard anything from them. Anybody with useful info ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gentlesanmi: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hello people,
Pls I submitted my cv to careers.UbaAfrica@ubagroup.com since 22nd of January 2016 but no response since den.
Pls what can I do.

In addition am already a contract staff @ anoda bank earning 84k, is this offer better cos rumors say it's 80K.

Your honest advice very welcome
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by seyemon(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
gentlesanmi:
Hello people,
Pls I submitted my cv to careers.UbaAfrica@ubagroup.com since 22nd of January 2016 but no response since den.
Pls what can I do.

In addition am already a contract staff @ anoda bank earning 84k, is this offer better cos rumors say it's 80K.

Your honest advice very welcome
Asides the fact that UBA is one of the largest bank in Nigeria and of course Africa's global bank, opportunities are abound in terms of promotions and conversion of the contract status to a permanent position, you have to weigh your options brother, what am trying to say in essence is that, if the other bank doesn't offer any platform for conversion to permanent status....just my 2 cents bro
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jony247(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
seyemon:

Asides the fact that UBA is one of the largest bank in Nigeria and of course Africa's global bank, opportunities are abound in terms of promotions and conversion of the contract status to a permanent position, you have to weigh your options brother, what am trying to say in essence is that, if the other bank doesn't offer any platform for conversion to permanent status....just my 2 cents bro
contract staff for how long? is the conversion to full staff certain?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by seyemon(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
jony247:
contract staff for how long? is the conversion to full staff certain?
from info available to me, the contract position lasts between 12-24 months(not verified though)...you get converted based on the appraisal of your expected performance level(verified)....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by seyemon(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mannylex:

Yes, and 'twas very painful, a close female friend of mine didn't pass the final exam.
Good luck in your recruitment process.
Mr Mannylex, could pls explain how the training school final examinations is taken...CBT or written ...if its written is is obj...thanks for your anticipated response
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by seyemon(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
bonafine9:

Second interview was quite intense as that is where many people are dropped. A HR from another regioncame to us, she gave us an expo. 'Look very bright and smart and don't appear dull' I believe being smart and appealing to what your interviewer wants is key. She asked my strength and weakness, asked my hobby, I believe my answer didn't matter, wat mattered is showing I can actually talk and talk smart. 3rd interview was quick but ppl get dropped as well. This tym, an Executive director of UBA would conduct the interview, was asked where I see my self in d next five years.. Answer is BOM.. Branch Operations Manager. That is the highest level in operations.
The ED looked at me indifferently as to know if this guy is lame or sharp.. (I may not be that sharp. God was at work).. Training sch is strictly suit, be careful at school, people get expelled from thr as well...
Bonafine9 could you pls shed more light on reasons why people get dropped from training school....Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.