Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980780 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ujay77: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please just got an aptitude test invite for Marina in Lagos,is it possible to switch test center.And who can I contact for such
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by brightl06(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
its an aptitude test invitation
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by brightl06(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Toyosi2424:

Training School invite or aptitude test invite? Pls be specific
its an aptitude test invitation
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ivylicious(f): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
henrinity:
Good evening all, Please Mannylex, Waleski, Ivylicious and all those who have passed through UBA training school, we really need to know what's up about it, if possible create a thread on it.. Thanks in anticipation
Hey dear...I'm also waitin for banking school...done wit al,medical inclusive...so happy waitin for us*wink*

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
henrinity:
Good evening all, Please Mannylex, Waleski, Ivylicious and all those who have passed through UBA training school, we really need to know what's up about it, if possible create a thread on it.. Thanks in anticipation

There is really no need creating a thread on it... Training school runs from 7:30- 6pm... Sometimes 8pm. The training school is a 3 week course. You will have some really interesting classes and also boring ones. You get free breakfast and lunch. You get weekly stipends. You won't use your phone during the course of classes, if caught, it would be ceased and in very few cases, dismissal. You are to adhere to strict dress code, though the ladies have a bit of freedom in dressing. You must score atleast 60 in the final exams after training, anything short of that voids your employment, in actual sense, you are not yet employed if you don't pass training school. So brace up.

But really it's something one can pass as questions come basically from what you were taught.

After training school, the real challenge begins when you resume work. It is tasking I more confess.

Wish you guys luck.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayoade09: 4:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Mannylex:

There is really no need creating a thread on it... Training school runs from 7:30- 6pm... Sometimes 8pm. The training school is a 3 week course. You will have some really interesting classes and also boring ones. You get free breakfast and lunch. You get weekly stipends. You won't use your phone during the course of classes, if caught, it would be ceased and in very few cases, dismissal. You are to adhere to strict dress code, though the ladies have a bit of freedom in dressing. You must score atleast 60 in the final exams after training, anything short of that voids your employment, in actual sense, you are not yet employed if you don't pass training school. So brace up.

But really it's something one can pass as questions come basically from what you were taught.

After training school, the real challenge begins when you resume work. It is tasking I more confess.

Wish you guys luck.

Hope Saturdays and sundays are not inclusive?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 6:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Mannylex:

Wish you guys luck.
Thank you so much...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 6:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Ivylicious:

Hey dear...I'm also waitin for banking school...done wit al,medical inclusive...so happy waitin for us*wink*
oh That's cool..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2016
kayoade09:

Hope Saturdays and sundays are not inclusive?

No.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2016
kayoade09:

Hello big boss, is it true that conversion is sure after 1- 2 years and can u pls give us little hints about training school rules and regulations

So they said... Basically 1 year is if you are on the fast track program which is 6 months in operation then 6 months in Marketing, else 1 years OPS , 1 year Marketing.... Whichever way everything is subject to appraisal and Management has the final say on this frequently asked question.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by urchbarbie(f): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mannylex:

So they said... Basically 1 year is if you are on the fast track program which is 6 months in operation then 6 months in Marketing, else 1 years OPS , 1 year Marketing.... Whichever way everything is subject to appraisal and Management has the final say on this frequently asked question.
how many whr u guys during ur time??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ayodele2012(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
DivineKayy:

Forward your CV to Careers.UbaAfrica@ubagroup.com
thanks my broda,wat is dere requirmnts?God bless u.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DivineKayy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
ayodele2012:
thanks my broda,wat is dere requirmnts?God bless u.
Minimum 2.2, NYSC discharge certificate, not more than 26yrs or 27yrs not really sure.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pweedieolamide: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
For those that did their first interview yesterday at d headquarter,has any1 got an invite for the 2nd interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dahveydson(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
pweedieolamide:
For those that did their first interview yesterday at d headquarter,has any1 got an invite for the 2nd interview?

This your question will heighten tension and lead to barrage of questions. Now let me ask you mine.

Have you gotten an invite for the 2nd interview?

Do you know anybody that got an invite for the 2nd interview?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ejirop: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by brightl06(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
ejirop:
February job vacancies here http://naijasphere.com/job-vacancies-of-february-2016/
next time don't post useless links like this. 8, 10, 5, 15 years experience. mcheeeeww!!!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gabrieliheko222(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hahahahaha bright you dey vex o..
But na true you talk sha... The guy don mad ..
brightl06:

next time don't post useless links like this. 8, 10, 5, 15 years experience. mcheeeeww!!!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by JcDm: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pls house does any body knows when d training school is beggining
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ejirop: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
why are you so angry? did i cause your problems? if you dont see your qualifications, move on or dont click. other people need it if you dont
brightl06:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DivineKayy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
rhyme2henry:
I was Rachel/Mary's contact, wrote aptitude test on feb 5th, I have my first interview Tuesday 16th? Any special thing to be prepared for? What should I fear and what should I expect? Anybody from feb 5th that has gone for first interview? Any essay writing?

No one amongst we that wrote the test feb5 has gone for 1st interview. Tuesday, Feb 16 is d date for some of us if not every1.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayoade09: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
G
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayoade09: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please, how do I get accommodation? Is there any 3weeks accommodation around Marina. Dunno where to stay during 3weeks training school. I will be coming from Outside lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hapheey007(f): 5:14am On Feb 15, 2016
pweedieolamide:

Did myn same day... Have you gotten an invite?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hassanlaykwah: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
I got that invite also......

No one amongst we that wrote the test feb5 has gone for 1st interview. Tuesday, Feb 16 is d date for some of us if not every1. [/quote]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by housestark: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
kayoade09:
Please, how do I get accommodation? Is there any 3weeks accommodation around Marina. Dunno where to stay during 3weeks training school. I will be coming from Outside lagos

The training may not necessarily be in Marina. Some banks like GTB and Access have their training centres on the mainland, so my advise is for you to hold on with your search until you are expressly told it's in Marina.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2016
housestark:

The training may not necessarily be in Marina. Some banks like GTB and Access have their training centres on the mainland, so my advise is for you to hold on with your search until you are expressly told it's in Marina.

Training is always in Marina.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2016
urchbarbie:
how many whr u guys during ur time??

If you mean in training school, we were around 70-75.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by urchbarbie(f): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2016
Mannylex:

If you mean in training school, we were around 70-75.
tnx sir
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayoade09: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Has anybody received a text or call from UBA stating that training school starts on Monday........ I think some guyz got a call from them this morning
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by paulGrundy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
pweedieolamide:

Dahveydson:

This your question will heighten tension and lead to barrage of questions. Now let me ask you mine.

Have you gotten an invite for the 2nd interview?

Do you know anybody that got an invite for the 2nd interview?

Have you guys seen the text? cheesy grin

Next stage loading... Baba God noni grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.