Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980071 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samtrump: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
i applied online
ITAB:
How did you apply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nomabeeee(f): 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Larryproff:
I summitted mine online and within a week I was called for the test.
do you think I should resubmit online?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nomabeeee(f): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Larryproff:
I summitted mine online and within a week I was called for the test.
pls can you send me ur contact via my email blessinguchenna2@gmail.com .thanks alot...

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samtrump: 12:43am On Feb 23, 2017
I applied online,i thought i was not invited because i will turn 28 this year.
ITAB:
How did you apply

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Michypowers33: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
is there still hope for those of us who have not done the aptitude test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Did you apply for the customer service role? If u did and resident in Lagos, then yes
Michypowers33:
is there still hope for those of us who have not done the aptitude test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Michypowers33: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
but I reside in Benin city
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by candycrush(f): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please I've got a problem. My waec has not given me cause to worry until now. I need to know first what the age limit for Uba aptitude test is... If I can claim it because the age on my waec says 1989 instead of 1992. I can get a birth certificate for 89 but I don't think I can change my waec result by Monday ( date for Uba interview) any suggestions pleaseeeeeee
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 6:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Age limit is 27yrs. When are you to write your test? When is your interview too? You can get your original neco certificate and have a declaration of age to support your age. quote author=candycrush post=54031590]Please I've got a problem. My waec has not given me cause to worry until now. I need to know first what the age limit for Uba aptitude test is... If I can claim it because the age on my waec says 1989 instead of 1992. I can get a birth certificate for 89 but I don't think I can change my waec result by Monday ( date for Uba interview) any suggestions pleaseeeeeee[/quote]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by candycrush(f): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2017
I dont have neco. Just original waec. Please are you sure it would be sufficient? Because I heard they are very tough with their requirements. I have a declaration of age to back it up. I want to know if anyone has had this issue before and it was pardoned because my interview is this Monday in Enugu and I'm going from Osogbo. I'm still having doubts about going because I don't want to go all that way and was sent back because of it. It would devastate me.

[quote author=ITAB post=54035673]Age limit is 27yrs. When are you to write your test? When is your interview too? You can get your original neco certificate and have a declaration of age to support your age. quote author=candycrush post=54031590]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Like I said earlier, the age limit is 27, so let ur waec and age declaration tally to prove you are 27.
candycrush:
I dont have neco. Just original waec. Please are you sure it would be sufficient? Because I heard they are very tough with their requirements. I have a declaration of age to back it up. I want to know if anyone has had this issue before and it was pardoned because my interview is this Monday in Enugu and I'm going from Osogbo. I'm still having doubts about going because I don't want to go all that way and was sent back because of it. It would devastate me.

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by EngrBouss(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Contact me on 07087210933 for your software options with accompanying tutorial training videos. Check https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics for a more comprehensive list. Cheers

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmi4love(f): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
candycrush:
Uhmm though it may be difficult but i will advise u not to go for the test because dey are very strict with there requirements so dat u wont waste ur time energy and money. you can write to them to reschedule ur date for the test while u put things in order
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shawylux(f): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
candycrush:
I
When is your next birthday? I had the same problem
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
When did you do your interview?
shawylux:

When is your next birthday? I had the same problem but because I was still 26 by that time of the month even when I submitted my cv, I told the guy I was not yet 27 so basically I was still 26 so he allowed me write. Mind you he must ask you and I had my interview at Enugu
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
VACANCIES AVAILABLE FOR MALE AND FEMALE VOLUNTEERS AT GLOBAL LIFE CARE HUMANITARIAN OUTREACH.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:- Global Life Care Humanitarian Outreach is a Non-Governmenta
l Organization (NGO) established on voluntary basis, dedicated towards restoring hope to and caring for the less privileged in the societies around the world.
It is a Non-Profit Organization engaged in charity, voluntary work, management of structural giving and advocacy for the less privileged. For more info visit https:///
wNb7BN
DUTIES OF THE VOLUNTEERS: To source, manage and distribute funds and materials to the poor and needy in our society. To empower the less privileged towards a sustainable end, against poverty and its vices.
QUALITIES OF THE VOLUNTEERS: Volunteers must be kind hearted and Godly spirited individuals with strong passion for the less privileged and must be persons of integrity and honesty.
QUALIFICATION: SSCE, OND, HND & Bsc Holders.
Send your Personal Data to the Coordinator through this email: globallifecareh
umanitarian964@gmail.com
For enquiry please call +2347017094400, +2347060963144

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shawylux(f): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
ITAB:
When did you do your interview?
Aptitude Test : 25th November, first interview 15th January.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Okay
shawylux:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by john4eal(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2017
shawylux:

Which state pls?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Enugu
john4eal:

Which state pls?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
@ itab , hv u been contacted for the second interview,
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yes I have done the second interview on the 3rd of February
gbengaoyeladun:
@ itab , hv u been contacted for the second interview,

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shawylux(f): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
john4eal:

Which state pls?
Enugu
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
ok @ itab, am waiting for me to come ooo. I did the test on the 13th and the first interview on the same day
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
13th of February?
gbengaoyeladun:
ok @ itab, am waiting for me to come ooo. I did the test on the 13th and the first interview on the same day
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
ok @ itab

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Who has heard anything from UBA
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moonprince(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
I called the HR guy and he told me that their concern now is HND/ND for customer service that our own BSc is on hold for now
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by john4eal(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
moonprince:
I called the HR guy and he told me that their concern now is HND/ND for customer service that our own BSc is on hold for now

If ND/HND are for Customer service what is in for B.Sc? Marketing? Tellers? Or what
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
A fresh set of recruiting for customer service officers is being posted on their website, what will happen to the advert they put out in January
moonprince:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Franchise21(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
moonprince:
Was sent a mail as regards that. Not only me, but most of my set
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Busbar(m): 2:57am On Mar 02, 2017
moonprince:

My sister has been invited for second interview in abuja. HND accounting. Pls watt. Is ds second interview going to look like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.