Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (974309 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kaygentle(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Evening i also got same invite this yesterday and my assessment is scheduled for this Saturday. Have you done yours? Pls reply
rougee:
good evening all.pls who also gt an invite from UBA PLC for entry level assessment on 22nd june 2018 at 57 UBA marina house.pls i also want to know if its graduate trainee or tellering(cashier) or intern.n if i can move d assessment to 23rd june being saturday.tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by theoslim: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
kaygentle:
Evening i also got same invite this yesterday and my assessment is scheduled for this Saturday. Have you done yours? Pls reply

For which location did you apply?..please reply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kaygentle(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
theoslim:

For which location did you apply?..please reply
Lagos I think
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by theoslim: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2018
kaygentle:
Lagos I think
Okay. Thanks, I applied for South West Teller but I'm still awaiting their invite..hopefully anytime soon. I wish you best of luck.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kaygentle(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2018
theoslim:
Okay. Thanks, I applied for South West Teller but I'm still awaiting their invite..hopefully anytime soon. I wish you best of luck.
Thank you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ebogucp(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Pls who is scheduled for Aptitude test on Saturday 14th July at Lagos??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Agapemou1: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
calmnquiet:
It's there anyone who had an interview on the 7th of June at the uba branch(station road) in enugu here??
Please who has done the video interview? Was on a phone or laptop?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ebogucp(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Agapemou1:

Please who has done the video interview? Was on a phone or laptop?
A friend of mine did it on a phone
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by slimbless(f): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2018
Is there anyone that applied for teller at Enugu and hasn't gotten any invite?
I applied, and I haven't gotten and invite
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by raphtunde: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2018
Hmmmmm I did my first interview for teller position since May 13 but have neither got another invites nor regret message. Pls, anyone in my category from Enugu center?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2018
raphtunde:
Hmmmmm I did my first interview for teller position since May 13 but have neither got another invites nor regret message. Pls, anyone in my category from Enugu center?
I did my first interview since June 7 at enugu center, yet to hear from them myself.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by raphtunde: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alright. Let keep calm to see how far. But have u heard from anyone in Enugu who were called for second interview? Pls, let talk
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
i stay in lagos, i haven't gotten a mail from them for any test or interview. i think they don't send regret mail
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
raphtunde:
Alright. Let keep calm to see how far. But have u heard from anyone in Enugu who were called for second interview? Pls, let talk on WhatsApp 08136026890
No I haven't
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
daceo1:
i stay in lagos, i haven't gotten a mail from them for any test or interview. i think they don't send regret mail
Yeah I've never heard anyone say they got regret mail, they just leave people hanging

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by raphtunde: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alright. I think the best is to source for alternatives while hoping to be called to avoid unnecessary psychological trauma

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
I been applying for jobs at UBA but I haven't yet received an invite. I don't know if I did sth wrong. I applied via the skills map.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2018
UBA is recruiting application submission closes 1 Aug 2018

are they through with everyone? why are they recruiting again, UBA self undecidedUBA is recruiting application submission closes 1 Aug 2018

are they through with everyone? why are they recruiting again, UBA self
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
please i need ur assistance here, when applying for the graduate trainee position, do one have to edit cv and upload passport and other documents or simply just fill the questionaire and submit only ... your candid advise is needed urgently.
thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by raphtunde: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
I uploaded, I advice u do same. Support ur claim

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Adortem: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Urgent Vacancy!
A client urgently needs the services of a PA to the MD

Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD(Female)
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos.
Responsibilities
Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
Reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines.
Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
Managing databases and filing systems
Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
Collating and filing expenses.
Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager.

Requirements
Minimum of OND qualification with a minimum of 2 years PA experience.
Digital Marketing skills.
Flexibility and Adaptability.
Discretion and trustworthiness.
Business writing skills.
Computer Proficiency.
A cheerful personality.
Smart and business-like.
Send your application and CVs to jobs@leadhire.com.ng with “Personal Assistant-Ajah” as the subject of the email.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Adortem: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
VACANCY!

The services of Female Retail Sales Representatives are currently needed.

Job Title: Retail Sales Representative (female)

Responsibilities
-Sell retail products,goods and servicesvto customers.
-Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
-Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
-Work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals and social media.
-Advise customers by providing information on products.
-Describe a product's features and benefits
-Help customers make selections by building customer confidence;offering suggestions and opinions.
-Document sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
-Process payments by totalling purchases; processing checks, cash and credit cards.
-Cross-selling products to increase purchase amount.
-Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
-Take stock inventory.
-Meet and exceed sales goals.
-Other assigned duties.

Requirements
-Minimum of OND certification with a minimum of 2 years retail sales experience in a retail store.
-Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
-Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
-The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
-The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
-Available to work a variety of hours, which may include Saturdays.
-Smart and business-like.

Send your application and CVs to jobs@leadhire.com.ng with “Retail Sales Representative-Ajah” as the subject of the email.

Please note that only candidates residing in Ajah,Lagos and Environs should apply.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tolulope222: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
I have applied dfrnt times to uba via skillsmap and all the positions I av applied for are all displayed on my profile/dashboard. I now applied 4 this new one but its not showing anything. Does that mean my application wasn't successful?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mstunz: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2018
Please what's the expected questions for UBA aptitude test? Can I use CBT or what exactly should I be expecting. Please house kindly assist with favorable response.

Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2018
mstunz:
Please what's the expected questions for UBA aptitude test? Can I use CBT or what exactly should I be expecting. Please house kindly assist with favorable response.

Thanks
it is CBT n basic math like ratio, number series, profit n loss, percent, round off, etc and comprehension synonym n antonyms n critical reasoning in short gmat

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mstunz: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2018
derrick015:

it is CBT n basic math like ratio, number series, profit n loss, percent, round off, etc and comprehension synonym n antonyms n critical reasoning in short gmat

Ok thanks.
Please, I would like to know the samples you used for the practice. Kindly reach me on giwa.motunrayo@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2018
mstunz:

Ok thanks.
Please, I would like to know the samples you used for the practice. Kindly reach me on giwa.motunrayo@yahoo.com
Thanks
I haven't gotten invited yet
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mstunz: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2018
Okay. Did you apply recently? And if yes, which category? Entry level or Graduate trainee?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2018
mstunz:
Okay. Did you apply recently? And if yes, which category? Entry level or Graduate trainee?
both el n gt
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mstunz: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
derrick015:

both el n gt
Okay
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Lateef126: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
mztadhan:

✌✌
Who dey?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tolulope222: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2018
Pls after u applied, did ur application show on ur home page after u login?

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.