Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (974271 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by saffyy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
yinkhar:
thanks for the info you gave earlier. I had to go collect my waec
you're welcome
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yinkhar(f): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
yintosho:
what day in particular and when is ur test
I have forgotten the exact day I applied but my test is tmr
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yinkhar(f): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
saffyy:

you're welcome
they scanned it to me, hope no p with that?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yintosho(f): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
yinkhar:

just wanted to know whether it was earlier in the week or not, did you use skill map to apply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by eolowu1(f): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
pls hw can I apply, is recruitment still on
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
eolowu1:
pls hw can I apply, is recruitment still on

yes it is
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
yintosho:
just wanted to know whether it was earlier in the week or not, did you use skill map to apply

please whats the age limit for this application, mine not displaying on the dashboard after applying undecided undecided
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yintosho(f): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
daceo1:

please whats the age limit for this application, mine not displaying on the dashboard after applying undecided undecided
27 I guess
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by saffyy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
yinkhar:

they scanned it to me, hope no p with that?
it has to be the original copy of the WAEC/NECO certificate..not even statement of result..
I Will kindly advise you to get it to save yourself the stress
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2018
yintosho:
27 I guess
thanks dear
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2018
I don't know d reason y Uba as refused to invite me 4 test seems I did sth wrong go pple r getting invited but I am not
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2018
derrick015:
I don't know d reason y Uba as refused to invite me 4 test seems I did sth wrong go pple r getting invited but I am not

brother we are in same shoes, i hv applied several times..what did u study
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2018
daceo1:

brother we are in same shoes, i hv applied several times..what did u study
zoology n I graduated with 2 1. A coursemate of mine has been invited
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Peejaycute(f): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=derrick015 post=69570043]I don't know d reason y Uba as refused to invite me 4 test seems I did sth wrong go pple r getting invited but I am not[/quote
Did you fill all requirements
and attach all requested documents
I didn't attach all the required document and the moment I did with my passport I got invite the next day.
maybe you should go tru your profile with them and check well
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=Peejaycute post=69573152][/quote] I attached all docs
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=Peejaycute post=69573152][/quote]

really could that be the reason i hv not bn shotlisted, all documents uploaded even the passport
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
yinkhar:
how ws ur test today dear
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yinkhar(f): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
daceo1:

how ws ur test today dear
it was successful. thanks

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Whytea(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Any info or hint on hw we shud approach d psychrometic stuff?? Pls 4 dose dat made it pass dis stage, help us out.... No Info/knowledge is a waste.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by segzysexy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
yinkhar:

any news about the next interview phase?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jaidooo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Whytea:
Any info or hint on hw we shud approach d psychrometic stuff?? Pls 4 dose dat made it pass dis stage, help us out.... No Info/knowledge is a waste.
Not too serious. Just some questions designed to assess your personality.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Whytea(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Alrite..... Tanks 4 d info
Jaidooo:

Not too serious. Just some questions designed to assess your personality.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yiye: 12:37am On Jul 22, 2018
yinkhar:

hello dear were u asked to fill teller in your psychometric test? am confused cause I tought the program is an entry level?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Teccowills(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Please who has done UBA Interview before, help us newbies please. Any engineering graduate to have been invited to banking school in the house or do you know of any? Please tell because these HR guys seem to be discriminating non-finance related courses.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by segzysexy(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2018
Teccowills:
Please who has done UBA Interview before, help us newbies please. Any engineering graduate to have been invited to banking school in the house or do you know of any? Please tell because these HR guys seem to be discriminating non-finance related courses.
true talk
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by uwadiahercules: 8:12am On Jul 22, 2018
How to understand common job interview questions and the answers to the question
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/job-vacancy-in-nigeria-interview-questions-and-answers/
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Teccowills(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2018
segzysexy:
true talk
You observed it too?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Teccowills(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2018
uwadiahercules:
How to understand common job interview questions and the answers to the question
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/job-vacancy-in-nigeria-interview-questions-and-answers/
Thanks alot
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Svelte98(f): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2018
Hi guys. Please I have a problem. I did my test yesterday and afterwards I was sent the link to do the psychometric test, I started doing the psychometric test in the night and got to the last page (5/5) before falling asleep. When I woke up this morning, I answered the last question and pressed submit. But what I saw on my phone's screen was Unhandled Exception;No session started.
I've refreshed the page many times to no avail. I've tried going back to my email and clicking on the link from there, yet no change. I also tried live chatting with a customer service representative on the website, but for some reason, when I click on the box "type your message here", my keyboard doesn't come up. I don't know what else to do.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by charlesu49(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2018
Teccowills:

There is no discrimination in UBA. When you get to banking school, if you guys are 50 don't be surprised to see only 5 candidates who studied finance related courses. For your interview you'd most likely be asked basic interview questions, questions about your personality, maybe questions about integrity and mostly questions only you can answer based on your personality and other questions will result from your previous answers, questions based on your CV etc., it's a straightforward thing, don't go there thinking anyone is out to get you, UBA recruiters are one of the best and most friendly you will encounter, I know this and you will testify same after your interview. Just be yourself and prepare for your interview, there is no discrimination whatsoever in UBA

Goodluck with your interview.
I'm sure you guys will be laughing off these worries when you get in and out of banking school.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yiye: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Svelte98:
Hi guys. Please I have a problem. I did my test yesterday and afterwards I was sent the link to do the psychometric test, I started doing the psychometric test in the night and got to the last page (5/5) before falling asleep. When I woke up this morning, I answered the last question and pressed submit. But what I saw on my phone's screen was Unhandled Exception;No session started.
I've refreshed the page many times to no avail. I've tried going back to my email and clicking on the link from there, yet no change. I also tried live chatting with a customer service representative on the website, but for some reason, when I click on the box "type your message here", my keyboard doesn't come up. I don't know what else to do.
I have not been able log in at all it was saying unhandled exception no session started... pls anyone who has successful completed psychometric test should let us know and Again is there anyone we can contact to tell them about this development? pls let's try to reply so we can help oyrselves.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Peejaycute(f): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2018
charlesu49:

There is no discrimination in UBA. When you get to banking school, if you guys are 50 don't be surprised to see only 5 candidates who studied finance related courses. For your interview you'd most likely be asked basic interview questions, questions about your personality, maybe questions about integrity and mostly questions only you can answer based on your personality and other questions will result from your previous answers, questions based on your CV etc., it's a straightforward thing, don't go there thinking anyone is out to get you, UBA recruiters are one of the best and most friendly you will encounter, I know this and you will testify same after your interview. Just be yourself and prepare for your interview, there is no discrimination whatsoever in UBA

Goodluck with your interview.
I'm sure you guys will be laughing off these worries when you get in and out of banking school.
pls what's the video chat like
I got a mail this morning with a link for psychometric text and also a link for video chat.
pls help with info

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.