Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (985028 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
walearoy:
armed robber salary

Lol.. Very funny wale
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
no b so dem dey talk am?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 1:07am On Feb 04, 2013
walearoy:
i meant business office,writing test every week is cul. Tel me hw u activated ur .....@ubagroup.com.
Which BO are you attached to? Call IT helpdesk or send mail to them thru an existing user... They'll tell you your password and do some other things at their end... If Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ use normal mail (yahoo, gmail etc) to send the message Ĩ̷̊t won't go, that's why Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ have to use @ubagroup.com... But itz better to call...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 5:50am On Feb 04, 2013
PriscOlade:
Which BO are you attached to? Call IT helpdesk or send mail to them thru an existing user... They'll tell you your password and do some other things at their end... If Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ use normal mail (yahoo, gmail etc) to send the message Ĩ̷̊t won't go, that's why Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ have to use @ubagroup.com... But itz better to call...
idi ape, ibadan. Were is urs? Il activate today, thanks for the help.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irhivbenochuko: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2013
get BLUEPRINT MASTER APTITUDE TEST E-BOOK
This book contain 50 chapters containing everything you need to pass any aptitude test
to get this book send e-mail to peterirhivben@gmail.com or call 08064147946
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hello guys, Sory 4rm deviating from d thread but pls pals who knows about workforce academy? (Workforce management centre) pls wats deir test like? Any1 here gone for their test before? Pls kindly reply.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kennie1808: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2013
Pls who has d number or john @ d marina office
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Which john and what dept
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sugarlilz: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
Benissues: I submitted my CV 2day!
Pls where and how did u submit it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cha4u(f): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
I submitted mine 2day,heard there would be a test next week at kaduna.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Got aptitude test invite for 26th February

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
Juchy: Got aptitude test invite for 26th February

When did u submit ur cv?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by julieme: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2013
smiley
Juchy: Got aptitude test invite for 26th February
pls is it via sms or email? And where and when did γφυ apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ysmd: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
Passed the UBA test.Was sucessful please how soon will they call for interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
@CharlyG &julieme, I submitted Jan 9th and the invite was via sms
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
got an invitation for 28th feb by 9am @ marina house.any1elseon dis date?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Warlord3000(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
Pls house..

I hope they allow peeps with univ statement of result to write the test cos I haven't been able to pick up my Bsc certificate oo..

Also writing the test @ the end of the month.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by debbiedoyin: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
xup wit uba na,expecting mssg for interview this week but no test mesage entard..pls u guys lets call dat mr adeola of ibadan regional branch,,so we can know when the next interview call will be
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by udembazozo: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
PriscOlade: I wrote my test 2day and it was great...... I made it!
pls hw long does it take to be called for interview if successful in the test, and apart from the congratulatory message after submitting is there any other message one should expect indicating u were successful? plz reply ASAP
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2013
NLs, any lead on uba interview and nxt ts shd share wif us pls.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by debbiedoyin: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2013
Hello guys pls help a sister,,who wants to go and drop his or her cv at uba head office at marina should pls kindly notify me. Pls i want to send the person my cv.pls the best time to drop cv is when u gate crash a test. Its like there is another test coming up soon.ppls help a sister, thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chuksaluta(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2013
Pls wat should be written at the envelope while applying
for the fresh graduate position
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2013
@ Walearoy & Priscolade; Pls when is the next batch starting training in training school?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
@polipompom pls mail me at doyexy@gmail.com
thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sugarlilz: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
Sup people. All of us that submitted 2day @ marina head office, we dropped our CV with the gateman oh!,whethere expereienced or not. I hope they will consider us oh and call us for the tests! I still wish I had gone inside to submit it myself.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
ysmd: Passed the UBA test.Was sucessful please how soon will they call for interview
Pls what is their test format and what shud i expect. I nid 2strt preparing for min
thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
omolewaaaa: I want 2 say a big tank you 2 God almighty and to u guyz 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ help renderd. I wrote mi test 2day n I ws successful. Tank God. Plz whts D̶̲̥̅̊ next stage and hw many days,wks or mths do I nid 2 wait 4 b4 uba calls back. Reply plz
Congrats...pls what sort of questions were u asked in the test and d time allowed. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2013
udembazozo: pls hw long does it take to be called for interview if successful in the test, and apart from the congratulatory message after submitting is there any other message one should expect indicating u were successful? plz reply ASAP
Take your time to go through the trend please...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by buddy12: 8:11am On Feb 08, 2013
pls house when is the next banking school for ND/NCE
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
PriscOlade:
I'm @ Abuja ooo, ran away from Lagos jawee...

I'm @ the BO @ Asokoro... Where you @?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kobymay: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hi guys, i just got a text today for an aptitude test, on the 25th of dis months, pls for those of u that have written, wat am i to study. And pls who are those writing same day, help a sister here plsss
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Warlord3000(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.