Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984950 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
c4ccharlz:

I'm @ the BO @ Asokoro... Where you @?
NHA, Garki... How's your area nah
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by babyfacetade: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Kobymay: Hi guys, i just got a text today for an aptitude test, on the 25th of dis months, pls for those of u that have written, wat am i to study. And pls who are those writing same day, help a sister here plsss

If you master Gmat wela U̶̲̥̅̊ got no problm and mostly D̶̲̥̅̊ english part math is not much ..........synomy and ......rest......pasage etc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Olabicola(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
Were is ur test taking place IB or Lag
babyface-tade:

If you master Gmat wela U̶̲̥̅̊ got no problm and mostly D̶̲̥̅̊ english part math is not much ..........synomy and ......rest......pasage etc
babyface-tade:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Olabicola(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pls were nd wen dis u submit ur CV pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 5:15am On Feb 09, 2013
Antonyms/synonyms
tenacity, abatement, disillusion, robust ,
they'r just everyday words.
Maths
10^4, 0.00826 in standard form, 24,12,
6 ,3 ( is this series AP or GP), data
interpretation e.g pie chart and bar chart)
shl type but these once are far simpler,
infact u shouldn't over prepare , and
remeber pls and pls don't waste tym on 1 ?
s dia are alot of other simple one dat wont
even consume up to 10 seconds u can
alway go back and solve the previously
unaswerd ?s. There is also logical reasonin
e.g kate, moss, clive, owen, hugh, jackman
are 2 be arrange in 2 row( then they'd give
some rules like, kate must be on first row,
hugh must sit beside moss) the ?s like wat
is the posible arrangemt on the front sit, u
can find e.g of these in gmat texts
the verbal are questions
from synonyms and antonyms(normal
english words we use,no too much
grammer) and there are some
comprehension questions...for the passage
i'll advise u read the question and the
options b4 u read the passage cos the
passage are long and the answer to the
passage are most times in the first
paragraph...so read the question first
before reading the passage...thats my
advise as per the comprehension
aspect...the maths are secondary sch maths
i.e percentage,profit and loss etc
basic maths (%, ratio, work
problems, fractions, indices, etc) it will be
9ce if u can get gmat 2008. then synonyms
and antonyms (common words like
increase, accent, demise etc). it also
comprise of some logical reasoning similar
to those in gmat 2008 or 2012, although
not much of it came out. some simple
comprehension passages ( as for the
comprehension passage, i will advise u
read the question then just scan through
the passage for the answer, its not that
complicated) and then some passage
completion test (as for my own questions i
had one passage about bread and the
other about crime;very similar to gmat

4 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by iScamfieil: 7:33am On Feb 09, 2013
Thanks for ur contributions to this forum. u guys are so sweet. see u @ the top soon grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ecolime(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2013
@Walearoy: You too much jare. Guys that are open like you always go far in life. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
Kobymay: Hi guys, i just got a text today for an aptitude test, on the 25th of dis months, pls for those of u that have written, wat am i to study. And pls who are those writing same day, help a sister here plsss
Pls where is ur test going to take place?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mnkggjkmw
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shempam: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2013
did anyone has information about abuja interview.i did my test on d 17th of january and it was successful but av not been called for an interview.plsss help me, am confused and fed up.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kobymay: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
jerekul:
Pls where is ur test going to take place?
57 marian
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
Wow, its been a long while, aw is everybody doing I can see a lot of new names here, wish u all the best! Where are my veterans, @walearoy @priscolade @MIB @Homooh @Damos @olulove....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
Tayo2k7: Wow, its been a long while, aw is everybody doing I can see a lot of new names here, wish u all the best! Where are my veterans, @walearoy @priscolade @MIB @Homooh @Damos @olulove....
Welcome back dear, where have you been? Anyway, good to have you back... How far with this UBA stuff?
c4ccharlz:

Make sense... I hear that NHA is the most profit-making BO in this region...is this true? Whats the Branch's CABAL? Asokoro ain't bad 2 all. Wrking with some really 9ice folks. The BOM is a sense-maker...lol
Did those ISO auditors come 2 ur BO? They sha visited ours oo! It wasn't funny...Plenty questions, plenty interrogations - plus I cum dey CSO desk kai...lolx

You can inbox me ur # so I'll holla...

Yet to see the ISO officers, okay no probz...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
To everyone currently in BO for training,pls and pls,read oh.UBA questions aint gonna b dat easy anymore.
Some many peeps dat just finished Training didnt make it and no pardon was given to dem,even if u score 59.9999,u will b sent out.plssss,try and read in btw lines and understand wat u r reading.
It will b so bad to hear dat some pple wont make it after my plea.wat d 3rd set experienced last week and 2weeks ago wasnt funi even tho UBA academy announced the set as d best set so far in all d trainees dey av trained.
Goodluck to you all.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Congratulations to all patriotic Nigerians on the victory of AFCON 2013... Scored his 1st goal on α̲̅ SUNDAY, scored the 2nd on a SUNDAY, won the AFCON 2013 on a SUNDAY and his name is S U N D A Y!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by omolewaaaa: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2013
Plz guyz I wrote mi test on 1st of dis mth n I passed bt I hvnt gottn any feedback for the interview,or isn't dat the next stage?... Cn som1 plz reply on whts happnin! Tanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mssaidat: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2013
Hi guys, i just got a text for an aptitude test on the 1st of march,pls for those of u that have written, wat am i to study? And pls who are those writing same day, kindly help a sister here plsss
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mssaidat: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2013
@omolewaaaa, pls hows the test like? do u still remember what the questions was like ? was dre any current affairs?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SoGalant1(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2013
ms saidat: @omolewaaaa, pls hows the test like? do u still remember what the questions was like ? was dre any current affairs?
I did the test conducted on 1st Feb too and was successful, i guess we av to keep fingers crossed and pray.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2013
Just take ur time and read through the previous pages in the thread, u'll see what the questions looks like...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SoGalant1(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2013
omolewaaaa: Plz guyz I wrote mi test on 1st of dis mth n I passed bt I hvnt gottn any feedback for the interview,or isn't dat the next stage?... Cn som1 plz reply on whts happnin! Tanks
I wrote the test conducted on 1st Feb too and was successful, i guess we av to keep fingers crossed and pray.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irisblui: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2013
@ ms saidat, pls wat date exactly did u submit ur cv? And how dd u submit? Pls reply.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irisblui: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
@ sugarlilz..ur so rite o. I submitted my cv at marina a day after u submitted urs..8th of feb.friday. Very funny, after I left it occurred to me dat I ws stupid to give d security my cv. Wish I had gone in.###scold myslf.
@ ms saidat, pls I stil lik to knw wen u submitted urs n hw. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
Xup guys,,dis goes out to us awaiting interview from uba ibadan,,pls wats appenin na,since 2weeks now,not heard 4rm dem..any1 wit news?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
No news yet o! Dunno wot's happening. D wait continues...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 5:05am On Feb 12, 2013
Tayo2k7: Wow, its been a long while, aw is everybody doing I can see a lot of new names here, wish u all the best! Where are my veterans, @walearoy @priscolade @MIB @Homooh @Damos @olulove....
oga hw ur end?
Its gud avn u around again
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2013
polipompom: No news yet o! Dunno wot's happening. D wait continues...

I av kald d man but his not sayin anytin tangible...pls can some of us call that number today,,if 5 people can call him at least 1 of us should get a beta info about d next interview.
Pls can some of us just call d man,mr adeola 08055372570...so that we can try get information from him when d next interview will be..
NB: to ibadan peeps
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mssaidat: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
@irisblui, i actually submitted through a friend and the CV has been with him since December...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irisblui: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
@ ms saidat, thanks for d response.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 7:45am On Feb 13, 2013
I think the next set of banking sch will b june/july.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Warlord3000(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2013
@berniceu..
Thanks a lot for all ur timely updates..

But one lil question I still need to ask on this thread is: how many interviews are involved..

Cos some said 1 while others said they did up to 3.. Is it a region thing or what..

Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2013
berniceu: I think the next set of banking sch will b june/july.
@berniceu, thanks for your concern and the update. @warlord3000. I'd preparing for the 3rd stage of interview now

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.