Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (983650 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by HitlerGaddafi: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
idrade49:

Don’t mind him bruh.
The questions na die grin
You dey mind am? grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Buruoma: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
No past questions oooo, not even one, omo, my question maybe different from yours oooo
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AlamsAB: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Buruoma:
No past questions oooo, not even one, omo, my question maybe different from yours oooo

As in ehh, not one
Guys go with an I.D card
And I would suggest you start with the last section with 3 questions then you move down to the section with 5 questions then the section with 10 questions then you go to the first section with 16 questions then answer the last section with 16 questions (the passage own)

With this way you should be able to save time for it all

Gracias .
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Buruoma: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
I was not with my iD card ooo
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lekzy44(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Is it true that some people have started receiving success mails?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by benjaspa: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
i am having issues trying to verify system settings. using a pc but i cannot share my screen to enable me begin the test. pls what should i do?
Buruoma:
I have taken mine, very simple
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Zaddyshuga: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
benjaspa:
i am having issues trying to verify system settings. using a pc but i cannot share my screen to enable me begin the test. pls what should i do?

Just follow the instructions on the screen. Click on that box to enable you share your screen
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ellaamaka(f): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
lekzy44:
yes, someone that wrote by 8 has received
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Timmyboyisreal: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
The time was not enough. I want to ask the house if submission is automatic when time is up because I clicked finish test but I don't think I was able to click that next thing, hope am not affected by this
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lekzy44(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
ellaamaka:
Wow, nice
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MamusVee(f): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please did your friend use a calculator? cry

ellaamaka:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by idrade49(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Timmyboyisreal:
The time was not enough. I want to ask the house if submission is automatic when time is up because I clicked finish test but I don't think I was able to click that next thing, hope am not affected by this

You would see the summary of all the test you have taken, then click on submit all and wait till it gets submitted.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Itunubabs: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=lekzy44 post=116016093]Is it true that some people have started receiving success mails? [/quotyee]

Yes
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SimpleGuy001: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
lekzy44:

Yes
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Itunubabs: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please, is there a WhatsApp group?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Akanbi90: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Yes
what time did you write your test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gidiz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please House I had issues while writing my test. My laptop was frozen and when I logged back in they said I had completed already.

Anyone with suggestion on what I can do?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Promoter2: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
MamusVee:
Please did your friend use a calculator? cry

I hope it's allowed o because I checked all emails to know if they mentioned No use if calculator but I didn't see.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PrinceofSalem1: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
gidiz:
Please House I had issues while writing my test. My laptop was frozen and when I logged back in they said I had completed already.

Anyone with suggestion on what I can do?

Send a mail to the workforce support ooo. It happened to me too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
AlamsAB:

Guy what material did you study with?
Can you send it to me plsssssss �

As in ehh, not one
Guys go with an I.D card
And I would suggest you start with the last section with 3 questions then you move down to the section with 5 questions then the section with 10 questions then you go to the first section with 16 questions then answer the last section with 16 questions (the passage own)

With this way you should be able to save time for it all

Gracias .
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Promoter2:

EDIT
seems calculator is not allowed. Maybe that's why some of us haven't gotten success emails. Too bad!

I hope it's allowed o because I checked all emails to know if they mentioned No use if calculator but I didn't see.

Bro send me the material you used in preparing for the exam plsssssss �
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by HitlerGaddafi: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Promoter2:

EDIT
seems calculator is not allowed. Maybe that's why some of us haven't gotten success emails. Too bad!

I wonder how they expect candidates to solve the mathematics without calculator. If they won't accept calculator , that means pen and paper isn't accepted too.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

I wonder how they expect candidates to solve the mathematics without calculator. If they won't accept calculator , that means pen and paper isn't accepted too.

I guess they just want one facing the laptop camera...no movement, no talking
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Promoter2: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Froddoski:

Bro send me the material you used in preparing for the exam plsssssss �

None bro. Didn't prepare, I'm used to such exams

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Promoter2: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

Yeah but I think that's their way of cutting down number of applicants. I really want to see someone who has gotten a success mail to know better
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SimpleGuy001: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Akanbi90:
what time did you write your test?

I have not received, finished mine by 2
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by HitlerGaddafi: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Promoter2:

Yeah but I think that's their way of cutting down number of applicants. I really want to see someone who has gotten a success mail to know better
Omo. It shall be well with Africa one day sha. Coz those questions it's almost impossible to answer then without calculator .
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Clicked: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Promoter2:

I used a calculator, although my test was some weeks ago, and I got success mail.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lekzy44(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Is there anyone who has written in the last 4 hours and has gotten a success mail?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by HitlerGaddafi: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
lekzy44:
Is there anyone who has written in the last 4 hours and has gotten a success mail?
People that wrote by 8 sef never see.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lekzy44(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

People that wrote by 8 sef never see.
Dem dn dey see bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.