Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (986564 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Itunubabs: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Promoter2:

Yeah but I think that's their way of cutting down number of applicants. I really want to see someone who has gotten a success mail to know better

I got a success mail...I don't know if it counts but I used my phone calculator a few times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Promoter2: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Clicked:

I used a calculator, although my test was some weeks ago, and I got success mail.

Oh my bad then! Congratulations!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Promoter2: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Itunubabs:

I got a success mail...I don't know if it counts but I used my phone calculator a few times

Ok then. My bad! Congratulations

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by idrade49(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Itunubabs:

Pls what time did you take your test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Itunubabs:

When did you write?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ikefty(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hope there won't be issues if I choose to write the exam tomorrow
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by HitlerGaddafi: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Itunubabs: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
idrade49:

Pls what time did you take your test?

After 8 this morning
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Itunubabs: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Froddoski:

When did you write?

After 8 this morning
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mykel2yc(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Who else has received a success mail and when did you write
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CaptainZubi: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yinbanjonic:
UBA recruitment is a real scam. I will never forget what they did to us last year December. We went for interview and later sent regret mail to almost all of us, that was when I knew they are real scam. I will advise you guys to look for a better place because even if you are employed they will will still sack after some months or a year and employs another people. I got to know that all those their recruitment is a strategy to open account for all of us because they have target. You should wonder why is it that they're always recruiting.
I pray God will favour all of us in this country because favour is better than Labour.
grin

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
CaptainZubi:

grin

Na them Sabi
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Roleks(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

I wonder how they expect candidates to solve the mathematics without calculator. If they won't accept calculator , that means pen and paper isn't accepted too.

You can use a calculator, but be sure to not wave it in front of your camera!
You can just place it on your table and use it without lifting it up.
Worked for me in the past!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Joshkj9: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pls do they send regret mail if someone fail the cognitive assessment
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Roleks(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Joshkj9:
Pls do they send regret mail if someone fail the cognitive assessment
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Promoter2: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:
My boy has given up already lol . I wish the rest of you the best. Please those of you yet to write, I wish you the very best and please use calculator. Many people made the mistake of not using calculator or writing materials due to fear of the webcam monitoring.

He shouldn't give up. They are still sending. I just got mine now

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Joshkj9: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
What time did you have your test
Promoter2:

He shouldn't give up. They are still sending. I just got mine now
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Roleks(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Joshkj9:
What time did you have your test
Just received mine now as well!
I started the test around 12:10pm
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jhaeyb(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
I got a success mail now, saying to upload 30secs video.. Anyone have an idea of keywords they look out for in the videos?

Btw, I used a calculator, and I was talking to myself, but I didn’t look to the right or left throughout the test..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Horllaryehmi(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations to those who have received the success mail.

Can you help with a summary of what to expect?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cyberthief(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations to everyone who have received a success message

I believe more people will receive between tonight and tomorrow

My own question kinda tough I can't even score myself but I'm hopeful anyway
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AlamsAB: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
AlamsAB:

As in ehh, not one
Guys go with an I.D card
And I would suggest you start with the last section with 3 questions then you move down to the section with 5 questions then the section with 10 questions then you go to the first section with 16 questions then answer the last section with 16 questions (the passage own)

With this way you should be able to save time for it all

Gracias .

Well, I finished my test around the time i posted this and got my success mail around 7:30pm . I used calculator for the test and was even reading the questions aloud

But then I have a little challenge, I've been told to upload all my documents before 2pm tomorrow and I still have some Months left (5 months) to finish my NYSC�� and I already said I've finished service while applying , I thought the whole proceywas goi g to take time ��... I want to go ahead and still upload the documents hoping it would end well and not in premium tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by HitlerGaddafi: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
AlamsAB:

Well, I finished my test around the time i posted this and got my success mail around 7:30pm . I used calculator for the test and was even reading the questions aloud

But then I have a little challenge, I've been told to upload all my documents before 2pm tomorrow and I still have some Months left (5 months) to finish my NYSC�� and I already said I've finished service while applying , I thought the whole proceywas goi g to take time ��... I want to go ahead and still upload the documents hoping it would end well and not in premium tears
I don't think you're serious. Because if you are, you won't be applying for this kind of job when you still have 5 solid months to finish your NYSC. The slot you just wasted could have been of benefit to somebody else.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Fkj2021: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
My wife just finished her assessment. It went well.

The proctor reported her because earphone feature popped up, she closed it and the proctor stated that she has been reported for opening another page.

I pray she is successful.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SimpleGuy001: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

I don't think you're serious. Because if you are, you won't be applying for this kind of job when you still have 5 solid months to finish your NYSC. The slot you just wasted could have been of benefit to somebody else.

Me that have one month unko? Will finish oct 6th
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Fkj2021:
My wife just finished her assessment. It went well.

The proctor reported her because earphone feature popped up, she closed it and the proctor stated that she has been reported for opening another page.

I pray she is successful.

Happened to me when I wrote Workforce Friesland assessment
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irepsuccess: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
I did the test this morning around 8 and got a success mail already. I was asked to upload some documents but didn't see any link that I'm to do that. Please help.

Wishing other guys success
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by HitlerGaddafi: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Me that have one month unko? Will finish oct 6th
Yours was even more realistic even though they said they want to see the discharge certificate latest 2pm tomorrow. Na that guy wey get 5 months left just weak me lol .
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Fkj2021: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Froddoski:

Happened to me when I wrote Workforce Friesland assessment

Were you successful?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irepsuccess: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
AlamsAB:

Where are we to upload the documents?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jhaeyb(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Anybody know how we’re supposed to upload the documents? Or it has to be submitted in person at a branch or something?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Fkj2021:

Were you successful?

No... But I guess that was because I didn't perform well in the test...not because I was flagged....

You'll get disqualified if you are flagged three times..... Since hers was just once and they allowed her continue...then I guess no problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.