Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,327 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters (61940 Views)

Billions Stashed In Governors Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Homes Uncovered By EFCC / Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat / Police Sack Three Officers Who Raided Edwin Clark's Home - Sahara Reporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by RoyalBlu(f): 4:33am On Nov 05, 2022
MansoryMX:

I won’t use the word interesting. It will be deadly

I'd agree to that too, given the level of desperation from some quarters.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by JAGS001(m): 4:39am On Nov 05, 2022
This remain fake news to me unless i see vd evidence or picture evidence with the governor's beside the money, anything contrary is a fake news.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Olushylay1(f): 4:48am On Nov 05, 2022
Theives.... Wicked set of heartless people
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Napata77: 5:06am On Nov 05, 2022
pacificom:
These people seem to forget that live is just for a short time. Giving immunity to politicians kind of encouraging them to abuse power and resources. That practice only exist in Nigeria, and that is why we are the giant of corrupt nations.

IGNORAMUS.

USA HAS IMMUNITY FOR PUBIC OFFICERS WHICH IS WHY TRUMP COULD COMMIT MULTIPLE CRIMINAL ACTS IN AND OUT OF OFFICE AND NOTHING'S HAPPENED TO HIM.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Teymanhenry(f): 5:07am On Nov 05, 2022
That's the idea, politicians who stashed billions to use during elections would loss those sums as how to take em to banks and change would be tasking. The only flaw is the strategy is meant to tackle other party persons except APC

1 Like

Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by ogaemma: 5:16am On Nov 05, 2022
What of Okowa?
Nigeria is a failed state, if not the likes of Ganduje is supposed to resign or be cooling off in prison.
The video evidence is enough to send him to Kuje to join Abba Kyari.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Atlantis585: 5:45am On Nov 05, 2022
A country of crooks and criminals. At the end of the day, nothing will become of this claim.

But why are they closing their eyes to the obvious Thiefnubbu loot that we all know is there?

EFCC is so incompetent. Go and arrest the big thief Thiefnubbu who has no immunity if you truly want to save this country.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by membranus: 6:09am On Nov 05, 2022
That's why Wike is employing 200,000 political aides, he is going to use his stash of loots to pay them under the table.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Uncletony(m): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Gandollar again?!. What a big thieving fulani slowpoke
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by ibinaboonline: 6:26am On Nov 05, 2022
But why is a man caught on tape stuffing illegally acquired dollars in his clothes still roaming free talk less of being governor? Things like this dispirited me because it's like we're still farrrrrrrrrrrr behind. Compare that to the UK where making just one wrong policy or partying in your own house during COVID-19 lockdown forced you to resign pronto. Here, our fx had gone to shits but the cbn governor wanted to be president sef. Information minister caught using hate speech and identifying with terrorism but he's still information minister regardless of public outcry.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Mrfixitt(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

Keep quiet there as if he would not have done same if in Ganduje position and privilege.

Nigerian youths that are waiting for their time to also loot.
You're uncultured and daft by telling me to shut up. Yes Ganduje is a big thief and mind you not everyone has that wack mentality of waiting for opportunity to loot. Be guided boy
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by MrBONE2(m): 6:46am On Nov 05, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Ganduje is a big thief

Bwana grin
He is not a thief, He is Baba-Rigar Syndicate Leadergrin
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by MrBONE2(m): 6:48am On Nov 05, 2022
techWriter1:
Ganduje is a big burglar

Please Bwana stop that not Ganduje but Gandollar grin
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by banggy: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2022
Good morning all

If you can take English IGCSE effectively and you stay in Lagos

Kindly contact me @ Whatsapp 07034579079
or jerkinsono@gmail.com
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Noblesh: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2022
Kingspin:
Keep discovering them, they are more than three.
. Fact all the minister. D.G. heads of organizations many more to discover
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by papiilo(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2022
iLegendd:
Very dumb comment. Yes, stealing public funds is not good, but there are some politicians who will bury money for life or burn it the moment they know they authority is after them to avoid being caught, disgraced, and paraded.

Wiké, on the other hand, decided not to bury or burn money, but quickly employ hundreds of people to enable him disburse it. That move is smart and it's better than burning or burying money for life.

Most of you that complained about the new money are now seeing the benefit.

Honestly, your comment is so dumb.

man you're not smart dumb!

1 Like

Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by seunayantokun(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Innocent people. People who cannot touch a fly. How dare you accuse them of corruption?
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by maxzzo1(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2022
Na u guyz has exposed it , they will device another means to send it to bank.....basket mouth dem
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by tsdarkside(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2022
people become politicians in nigeria for money,for nothing else....
buhari may be the last president that even cared anything about nigeria....
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by tsdarkside(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2022
this get rich or die trying mentality of igbos has become a normal thing in nigeria now....
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Lekozy(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2022
Media ehn. Wike ..ahh..anyway I trust him ..he will address the issue soon...
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by coputa(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
oga did you catch him with your bare hand?
He was caught on camera
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Ahmad880881: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2022
Tradman:
u deserve hot slap
you deserve brain check up
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Ahmad880881: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2022
7arrows:

Are you in NIGERIA? Or rather are you on this earth?
indeed am in nigeria but i dont know where are you
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by KnowAll(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2022
Look at leaders of tomorrow doing worse than d awolowo’s , Zak & balewa’s of this world.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by snowball11(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2022
And you wonder the present day romance between Wike and Mr Pighting kworruption! grin

Idiotic bunch!
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by seunjungle1(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2022
So I should believe you that the three governors are the only one that have starch cash at home, what about the remaining 33 governors? Sahara should look for more fact
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Gohs: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2022
Wherever they keep their cash, na their business...

My own is that on Feb 2023, let's all vote for Peter Obi for a better Nigeria cheesy.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by DWickedLandLord: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
As always, they enrich their 5th generation unborn. Stashing up money in holes and walls. Believe me there is a building in obia kpor that can harbor 10billion naira as I write.

Tell me you're pussy without telling me you're pussy .
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by pacificom: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Napata77:

IGNORAMUS.

USA HAS IMMUNITY FOR PUBIC OFFICERS WHICH IS WHY TRUMP COULD COMMIT MULTIPLE CRIMINAL ACTS IN AND OUT OF OFFICE AND NOTHING'S HAPPENED TO HIM.
I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT ARE GUILTY OF SAME CRIME. IMMUNITY PRACTICE IS GOOD WHERE THEY DONT HAVE HIGH RATE OF CORRUPTION AND POWER ABUSE LIKE NIGERIA. THAT IS WHY POLITICS IS A DO OR DIE AFFAIR AMONG OUR POLITICAL CLASS. LOOK AT WHAT GREED HAS TURN THIS COUNTRY INTO. GOOD CITIZENS WAKE UP WITH NO ASSURANCE OF FEEDING. JOBLESSNESS, AND ABJECT POVERTY IS KILLING CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND, WHILE SOME MOTHERFUCKER CAN STACK MONEY IN SECRET MANSIONS AND STILL LOBBYING TO REMAIN IN POWER WITH THE INTENTION OF DYING THERE
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by FreeSpirited: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
rolams:
Hope the EFCC are not witch hunting those who refused to support ATIKU?
This is why most of u are irredeemable fools and useless.....even if it was witch-hunting, does it invalidated their looting of money....should they not be exposed if they decide to support Atiku....u are a goat
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Sunnyja: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
lexylaw40:
Fake news
Even this your comment is also fake!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) / Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.