Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,660 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters (61944 Views)

Billions Stashed In Governors Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Homes Uncovered By EFCC / Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat / Police Sack Three Officers Who Raided Edwin Clark's Home - Sahara Reporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by judedwriter(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Effects of seriously disvalued naira.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Tradman: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
you deserve brain check up
I know say u dey hot sun now dey shout owomida with ur smelling mouth �
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Jane101(f): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Before nko?
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
In economics,Cash is supposed to circulate and be control by central bank to healthy economy of nation,if not ,you have dug monies,looted monies,fraud and scam monies hidden in remote places and brought out to speculate abnormal current values.May God Almighty ravage them with fire and brim stone those hoarding billions of naija local currency and foreign currencies thereby causing naira to crash against dollar IFSHA. angry
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by emexnaija: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by rolams(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
FreeSpirited:

This is why most of u are irredeemable fools and useless.....even if it was witch-hunting, does it invalidated their looting of money....should they not be exposed if they decide to support Atiku....u are a goat

Your father is an irredeemable fool and useless. Your family are goats. If not, you should have understood that Tinubu has been doing the same thing for a very long time and EFCC has not done anything.

Learn to interact wisely next time. I may be older than your father. You don't pick up your phone and type anyhow because you are on a faceless forum.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Ijb11: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Really
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Ahmad880881: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tradman:
I know say u dey hot sun now dey shout owomida with ur smelling mouth �
smelly he goat you shoud keep smelling
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Ahmad880881: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
coputa:
He was caught on camera
that was a big lie
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Ahmad880881: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tradman:
u deserve hot slap
you deserve it too and some stroke of wipe
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Ahmad880881: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Akerele44:

Don't mind them

News from Sowore Sahara report company always full of fake and talking about APC always
thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Ahmad880881: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Johel:

Ganduje Is a master thief, we catch am when him dey chook dollar bribe inside him agbada.
you de lie big liar mtchw
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Ahmad880881: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
Johel:

He's evil and Tinubu is saint Abi?...your brain need reboot.
yes tinubu is saint the rest are evil
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Johel(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
yes tinubu is saint the rest are evil

Evil will surely support evil, now I say unto you, SATAN GET THEE BEHIND!!
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Johel(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
you de lie big liar mtchw

Your Mumu Na first class...you are really dumb Sha...Abeg no reply me cos I no get foolish people time...bye bye.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Ahmad880881: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
Johel:

Your Mumu Na first class...you are really dumb Sha...Abeg no reply me cos I no get foolish people time...bye bye.
i no get foolish person time too. bye bye
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by bizzibodi(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
BREAKING NEWS....

USA MOVES TO CHECKMATE DOLLAR STOCKPILE IN AFRICA..

Sequel to the just concluded extraordinary meeting held in Washington DC on Nov. 2nd 2022 between the United States Federal Reserve Bank, Office of the Comptroller of Currency, IMF, World-Bank and Governors of Africa's Central Banks, the United States Govt has set date for restriction on acceptable legal tender note of US Dollar which will commence on Jan. 31st 2023.

The restriction implies that any US Dollar note below 2021 printed date will no longer be accepted or be a legal tender anywhere in the world... This effort is to curb billions of illegal monies in dollar bills warehoused around African continent emanating from drug related, terrorism, kidnapping and money from corrupt politicians.

As part of the enforcement of the strict action plan, African central banks will be assigned with a special agent from the Office of the Comptroller of Currency, Administrator of National bank United States of America to checkmate all inflows and outflows of dollar transactions.

The report also has it that US president has also written to British Government and European Union to tow same line and redesign their currencies accordingly to frustrate those with ill-gotten money in US dollar, British Pound Sterling and Euros.

Should this action be implemented come January 2023 as reported, Nigerian corrupt politicians will be worse hit.

Credit..
Rueters News.
Imagine greedy leaders just stealing & stockpiling dollars without any investments,creating factories.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Asgard73: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2022
iLegendd:
Very dumb comment. Yes, stealing public funds is not good, but there are some politicians who will bury money for life or burn it the moment they know they authority is after them to avoid being caught, disgraced, and paraded.

Wiké, on the other hand, decided not to bury or burn money, but quickly employ hundreds of people to enable him disburse it. That move is smart and it's better than burning or burying money for life.

Most of you that complained about the new money are now seeing the benefit.

Honestly, your comment is so dumb.

I don’t do fools and imps

Next’
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

I don’t do fools and imps

Next’
Rest, Kid. Next.
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by Tammy2705: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2022
rolams:
Hope the EFCC are not witch hunting those who refused to support ATIKU?

did ganduje support Atiku too?
Re: Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters by rolams(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Tammy2705:

did ganduje support Atiku too?

Read what I wrote very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims / Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid / Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.